First SD Cycle.

  1. New Member
    Chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    First SD Cycle.


    I have been reading up for awhile now and am ready. Right now I have the following cycle lined up to start.

    Week 1 10mg SD
    Week 2 10mg SD
    Week 3 25mg Rebound XT
    Week 4 25mg Rebound XT

    The whole 4 weeks I will be taking 600mg Milk Thistle.

    I am 23, 5'11" 170.

  2. New Member
    Chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    I am also curius if i should start the cycle on a off day or what.
  3. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

    Not to be an ass, but I think you need to do more research on this before taking it. If RXT is all you have PCT, you are gonna be hurting.
    Also, most don't see results from SD until second week so it should be ran for 3 weeks IMO.
    Please do some studying on PCT protocol before starting this. SD is a pretty strong.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    I have read different opinions. I read that Rebound XT is supposed to be good enough for PCT. I am looking for opinions here. Why isnt Rebound XT good enough? I also saw people saying ur first should only be 2 weeks. I guess that was incorrect.
  5. Registered User
    bosco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    256
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    14.82%

    from what i've understood, isn't it a good combo to have an ai+serm pct?
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
  6. Board Supporter
    dunimous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    31.36%

    There has been a lot of controversy on the ai+serm topic lately. I believe many people have come to the conclusion to ditch the ai or atd and stick with a serm only pct(including support supps). As for your cycle I have to agree with the previous post and say you need to do more research. Basis of a sd cycle would be SD- 10,20,20 or 10,10,20 and then Nolva at 60,40,20 with all the support supps. Basic support supps include BP regulation(Hawthorne Berry, Celery seed...) Liver support(milk thistle, NAC, or a supp like "perfect cycle".....) Lipid support( Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10, fish oil....) Pct supps (Fenugreek, saw palmetto....) I know I am forgetting some stuff but this will give you some stuff to search for.
  7. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

    I actually used RXT along with Nolva after my SD cycle but not just 25mgs, way too low.
    Trust me, a little light reading on other users cycles will save you a ton of headaches in the future bro.
  8. New Member
    Chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor
    I actually used RXT along with Nolva after my SD cycle but not just 25mgs, way too low.
    Trust me, a little light reading on other users cycles will save you a ton of headaches in the future bro.

    What dosage of RXT would be right?
  9. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

    This is what my SD PCT looked like on my last cycle. If I could change anything about it, would have thrown in some Fenu and Maca and maybe an anti-cortisol.

    Nolva 40/20/20
    RXT 75/50/25

    That is 3 weeks of PCT. There are many flavors of PCT but that worked for me on SD.
  10. New Member
    Chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    Other supplements i have purchased Green tea extract, biotin, alpha lopoic acid, and acetyl L-Carnitine.
  11. New Member
    mindgames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    Hello.

    With all due respect, do A LOT more research on SD prior to commencement - particularly on cycle dosage, length, pre - loading of supps, on cycle supps and PCT.

    Green tea is excellent - especially as an anti - oxidant.

    I am a huge fan of ALCAR with R - ALA.

    Here is some great info on them - follow the link as there is a copyright on this so I won't post it here. Take the time to look at it, it's very informative.

    http://www.goendurance.com/?articleID=74
  12. New Member
    Chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    Quote Originally Posted by mindgames
    Hello.

    With all due respect, do A LOT more research on SD prior to commencement - particularly on cycle dosage, length, pre - loading of supps, on cycle supps and PCT.

    Green tea is excellent - especially as an anti - oxidant.

    I am a huge fan of ALCAR with R - ALA.

    Here is some great info on them - follow the link as there is a copyright on this so I won't post it here. Take the time to look at it, it's very informative.

    http://www.goendurance.com/?articleID=74
    Thanks. Yeah i was looking into anarchy stack. I have everything i need for it correct? Green tea extract, biotin, ALA and Alcar?
  13. Anabolic Xtreme Rep
    c-los 21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    250
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    12.46%

    Sorry, but this is one of the worst cycle plans I have ever seen.
    I havn;e read what others have posted, but this is what I have to say.

    SD at 10/20/20
    At 4 weeks your lipids and liver will be taking a beating.

    SERM+AI = Great and effective PCT

    Do you have all of the supporting supps?

    Why 25mg?
    Why RXT while On cycle??

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B
    I have been reading up for awhile now and am ready. Right now I have the following cycle lined up to start.

    Week 1 10mg SD
    Week 2 10mg SD
    Week 3 25mg Rebound XT
    Week 4 25mg Rebound XT

    The whole 4 weeks I will be taking 600mg Milk Thistle.

    I am 23, 5'11" 170.
  14. New Member
    Chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    Well this is my first cycle of anything so i am going to go head and delay it a bit. I already have the milk thistle, the superdrol, i have pheraplex, and Rebound XT. I will do a SD cycle with RXT in the PCT after some more research and once i get the proper stuff. Wheres the best place to get Nolva?

    My goals are bulking + muscle gain with the least ammount of fat gain, strength gain.
  15. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B
    Well this is my first cycle of anything so i am going to go head and delay it a bit. I already have the milk thistle, the superdrol, i have pheraplex, and Rebound XT. I will do a SD cycle with RXT in the PCT after some more research and once i get the proper stuff. Wheres the best place to get Nolva?

    My goals are bulking + muscle gain with the least ammount of fat gain, strength gain.
    Nolva is a research chem that can be purchased from the board sponsors.
  16. New Member
    Chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    cant really find it on them. Got a link?
  17. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B
    cant really find it on them. Got a link?
    CEM sells research chems for your hamster testing.
  18. New Member
    Chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    http://www.cemproducts.com/researchchemicals.html

    No Nolva, and everything is liquid wheres the pills?
  19. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B
    http://www.cemproducts.com/researchchemicals.html

    No Nolva, and everything is liquid wheres the pills?
    http://www.cemproducts.com/tamox.html
    that is the exact link to it dude.
    It is Tamoxifen Citrate which is Nolvadex.
    It is in liquid form that you drink.
  20. Banned
    joez7219's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

    and how do I go about doing that?
  21. Banned
    joez7219's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

    Nolva


    Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor
    Nolva is a research chem that can be purchased from the board sponsors.

    who is the board sponser?
  22. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.01%

    ok..unsubscribed
  23. New Member
    Chris B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    Quote Originally Posted by joez7219
    who is the board sponser?
    http://www.cemproducts.com/tamox.html

    This is the stuff apparently. How many doses are in this? Doesnt say. Quite expensive if u ask me.
  24. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B
    http://www.cemproducts.com/tamox.html

    This is the stuff apparently. How many doses are in this? Doesnt say. Quite expensive if u ask me.
    Don't do any research maybe if you concentrate very hard the answers will come without much additional effort or time.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  25. Board Supporter
    dunimous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    31.36%

    Hey chris


    Hey chris toss me a email at Abpetrat@hotmail.com for some good links
  26. Banned
    joez7219's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

    Re: Hey chris


    Rebound XT 75, 50, 50, 25
    RYR/CoQ10
    Taurine
    Fenugreek
    Perfect Cycle
    Policsoanol
    Celery Seed
    Grape Seed
    ALA
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorn Berry
    ZMA

    Some of these I will be taken during SD cycle.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My first SD cycle
    By kickit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 04:08 PM
  2. how does my first SD cycle plan looks?
    By munstah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 03:24 PM
  3. first SD cycle need help on workout routine
    By joeymutz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 11:28 PM
  4. stack first SD cycle??
    By tony2085 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 07:31 AM
  5. Help me out with my first SD cycle, please
    By chronic666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 12:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in