1st AAS Cycle! - Test / Dbol

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

1st AAS Cycle! - Test / Dbol

As some of you may know, i've decided to venture into the world of AAS. I had originally decided to take Test/EQ/Dbol for my first cycle, but due to the fact that my source messed up and sent me cypionate instead of equipoise, i decided to just run the test and dbol. Hopefully it'll get corrected so that I can use the EQ in my next cycle. Anyway, here is how the cycle will look:
    Weeks 1-12: Test E 600 mg ew
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol 35 mg ed
    Arimidex + Nolva as needed
    HCG starting around week 7 500 iu ew
    PCT will consist of Nolva, Clomid, ATD and retain.

Pre-Cycle Stats:
    5'8''
    190 lbs
    16 3/4" Biceps
    33" waist
    Max Bench: 250 lbs.
    Max Curl (BB): 110 lbs.
    Shoulder DB Press: 65 lbs. 6 reps

Today will be my first injection. Any questions or concerns please feel free to post. Thanks and wish me luck!

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Looks good. I would start the HCG earlier personally. Weeks 4-14 will work with a 10000iu vial. Dbol will shut ya down in a hurry. I would also add a cortisol blocker int o PCT and drop the ATD and retain. But hey, thats just me. Either way, you are gonna love the test bro! Enjoy.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  3. New Member
    Answers

just injected 300 mg of test. no pain, surprisingly. today's a rest day, so i'm gonna be taking my 35 mg of dbol split up between now and bed time.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

How long ago was your last cycle ???
  5. Advanced Member
    Answers

good job, keep us updated with your gains. Where are you doing injections?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I would drop the dbol, but that is just me. It seemed to have given me a mild case of gyno when I did my 12 week test enth at 500mg per week and ran dbol for the first four weeks at 20/30/30/35 or something like that.
  7. New Member
    Answers

it's been 1 1/2 months since i finished pct. pct was only 2 weeks, and the cycle was 3 1/2 weeks. so i'm good to go.
  8. New Member
    Answers

Day 1:
    Right ass cheek is kindda sore right now. Might have something to do with the fact that I started laughing when my friend poked me yesterday and the needle was bouncing around. Going to take my dbol (15 mg pre-workout) and then off to the gym.
  9. New Member
    Answers

Guys i cleared my internet history, which used to log me in automatically, and I have forgotten the password I use for this account. Not only that, i also forgot the email i registered with. it's still me though! Here's the update:
    Day 1:
    Worked out shoulders today. No real increase in strength, but I did feel pumped and tight the whole workout. I felt massive. My ass is still kind of sore, which is starting to piss me off. It was even getting better until someone hit it today, so i'm still in some pain. Anyway, my diet has been perfect upto now. Here's what i've eaten so far:
    Meal 1 (6:30 A.M.): 3-4 servings natural pb, concorde jelly, 2 slices bread, 12 ounces skim milk
    Meal 2 (9:30 A.M.): 5 ounces ham, fat free swiss, 1 slice of bread
    Meal 3 (12:45 P.M.): A LOT of extra lean turkey, 2 slices of bread, 2 slices of american cheese (regular), plenty of honey mustard.
    Meal 4 (3:30 P.M.): This is my pre-workout meal. It was 32 g of Mega Milk, 12 ounces skim milk, and ooaattss
    Meal 5 (6:45 P.M.): 4 ounces lean ground beef, potatoes au gratin, 16 ounces skim milk

So far i like what the dbol's been doing. No strength (unfortunately) but i feel and look tight the whole time i'm at the gym. Not bad for day 2.
  10. Board Supporter
    Answers

Good luck with the cycle. Nice to see some research done before starting it out. I wish you the best of luck, ill be watching
  11. Senior Member
    Answers

Wait till week 2 on the dbol.
    BTW I can post what email account you used to register with, so you can get your password straigtened out.
  12. New Member
    Answers

thanks a lot man...i had forgotten about that email address
  13. Senior Member
    Answers

Anytime!
  14. New Member
    Answers

And incase any of you are wondering what brand of gear iv'e decied to use, it's propharm. Hopefully everything will go smoothly as they've been great to deal with.
  15. Anabolic Xtreme Rep
    Answers

Thumbs up

*Subscribed*

Good luck man, I will be running my first ever non oral aas very soon...same as yours.
  16. New Member
    Answers

Great Log, Subscribed!
  17. New Member
    Answers

Day 3:
    Rest day today. Weight was at 190 lbs. this morning, so i may be up a little (i'll check and repost later). Today is a rest day. Already taken all of my dbol. The pain in my right cheek is finally going away. Also, unusually sore today (traps, shoulders, triceps, and lats?).
  18. New Member
    Answers

Guys, i've also been considering for a little while now taking something towards the end of my cycle to help dry me out. The 3 things i've been considering are winni (50 mg ed oral), anavar (30-40 mg ed), or superdrol (20 mg ed). I'd rather not go the superdrol route with all the talk about delayed gyno, but if you guys think it would be best then i'd reconsider. thanks in advance.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Hi Mate, 1st cycle i personally would only take dbol 50mg ed included would be vitamin c 1000mg x3 ed and milk thistle even liver 52 to keep toxins from building up. Stay on dbol for 10 weeks and if still want to grow switch to the test and a bit of decca just depends on your goal. if your diet is good i would expect 20lbs on dbol alone.
  20. Anabolic Xtreme Rep
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bully
    Stay on dbol for 10 weeks....i would expect 20lbs on dbol alone.
    10wks of DBOL?!
  21. New Member
    Answers

no way i'm doing 50 mg ed of dbol for my first cycle
    no way i'm going past 4-5 weeks on dbol
    i'm getting vitamin c everytime i take the dbol since orange juice is the only drink that seems to cover the taste
    i'm taking 2 pills ed AX perfect cycle for liver support
  22. Registered User
    Answers

First timers are very susceptible to gear not much needed combined with a good deit 20lbs in 10 weeks while on dianabol very achivable my friend.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

I am thinking about a similar cycle.

Do you guys think clomid and nolva would suffice for pct?

Also would about running test with igflr3 do you think the dbol would be overkill?

Thanks for the log btw.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

id save the test for second cycle myself. new to board but not new to the game my friend decision is always yours but with 13year experience and several comps under my belt i have wasted a lot of **** over the years and learned from mistakes and helped a lot of guys depends on your goals. good luck anyway
    bully
  25. New Member
    Answers

based on what i've learned from my research, test should be the base of almost every cycle. without it, you risk losing all of your gains, especially if the cycle is only dbol. don't take this the wrong way bully, but you're full of sh*t.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

if its your first cycle take 20ml nova ed its not always nessesary though you could hang of till you get signs better save than sorry though. i personally no guys that only take it when on heavy test cycles only
  27. New Member
    Answers

id save the test for second cycle myself. new to board but not new to the game my friend decision is always yours but with 13year experience and several comps under my belt i have wasted a lot of **** over the years and learned from mistakes and helped a lot of guys depends on your goals. good luck anyway
    bully
    You recommend dbol only for a first cycle? For 10 weeks? That's insane, you must have done pretty ****ty in those comps you entered.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

she's cool mate i have no problem with that each to there own. good luck anyway
  29. New Member
    Answers

hey old spice im running the very same cycle as soon s my pinz come in. I hope everything goes well as i do with my own cycle. I am doing this cycle.

wk1-13 500 test e
    wk1-4 maybe 5 30mg dbol
    wk 10-13 sd at 20-30 mg

I'm taking clomid and nolva for pct as well as some fina for the hairloss if needed from dbol. good luck again bro, this will be my first none ph/otc aas cycle.

Btw im watching this thread liek a hawk, very interested in how u make out.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

I dont get involved in pissing compitetions guys just offering advice thats all from my experiences and learnd knowledge and yeah i have made mistakes but i keep it simple and it works for me thanks
    bully
  31. New Member
    Answers

also im no expert dont claim to be but ive done my reasearch 10 wks dbol is ludicris do not do that , but im sure you have enough sense not to considering your previous posts. that 10wk dbol make s me laugh.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryano
    I am thinking about a similar cycle.

Do you guys think clomid and nolva would suffice for pct?

Also would about running test with igflr3 do you think the dbol would be overkill?

Thanks for the log btw.

Uhh thanks?
  33. Registered User
    Answers

personely seen lots of guys do very well on dbol alone for first cycle thats why i recomend it.
  34. New Member
    Answers

nolva and clomid is sufficient. hcg on cycle (>500 iu ew) may help pct go along much smoother. don't use it on pct, though, as it is suppressive.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

seems to be a clash of opinions would suggest different. nova through cycle and when coming of cycle clomid with HCG to keep gains. any gear you take is going to supress your natural test level while juicing wasting your money and gear taking everything.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

seems to be a clash of opinions would suggest different. nova through cycle and when coming of cycle clomid with HCG to keep gains. any gear you take is going to supress your natural test level while juicing wasting your money and gear taking everything.
    nevermind
  37. New Member
    Answers

Day 4:
    Weight +3 lbs. from start. No real increase in strength today. Endurance sufferred some due to the nasty pumps I was getting today. I had to rest a little more than usual today because the pumps were just painful. Good workout though. I looked fuller, even though i'm only up 3 lbs. Will update later with today's meal schedule.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Hi Mate, 1st cycle i personally would only take dbol 50mg ed included would be vitamin c 1000mg x3 ed and milk thistle even liver 52 to keep toxins from building up. Stay on dbol for 10 weeks and if still want to grow switch to the test and a bit of decca just depends on your goal. if your diet is good i would expect 20lbs on dbol alone.

39. New Member
    Answers

Meal 1:
    Natural PB (lots)
    Jelly
    2 slices of white bread
    8 oz 1% milk
    Meal 2:
    6 oz sweet ham
    1 slize swiss cheese
    1 slice white bread
    Meal 3:
    12 oz turkey (lean)
    2 slices cheese
    2 slices white bread
    1 slice pizza
    Meal 4: (pre-workout)
    2.5 scoops dymatize mega milk
    oats
    12 oz 1% milk
    Meal 5: (post-workout)
    chicken grill special chop (extra chicken, yellow rice, tomatoes, bbq sauce)
    12 oz 1% milk
    Meal 6:
    haven't eaten it yet, but is going to be 2 scoops mega milk in 8 oz 1% milk
  40. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OldSpice
    no way i'm doing 50 mg ed of dbol for my first cycle
    no way i'm going past 4-5 weeks on dbol
    i'm getting vitamin c everytime i take the dbol since orange juice is the only drink that seems to cover the taste
    i'm taking 2 pills ed AX perfect cycle for liver support
    IMO very wise on NOT doing 50mg ed of Dbol first cycle.

NOT going past 4 weeks on dbol.

Orange juice doesn't usually have a whole lot of Vit C so you MAY want to take a supplement.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st real cycle, test + dbol, few questions
    By tizzl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 04:02 PM
  2. **First AAS cycle: Test E / Dbol**