1st AAS Cycle! - Test / Dbol

OldSpice

Awards
As some of you may know, i've decided to venture into the world of AAS. I had originally decided to take Test/EQ/Dbol for my first cycle, but due to the fact that my source messed up and sent me cypionate instead of equipoise, i decided to just run the test and dbol. Hopefully it'll get corrected so that I can use the EQ in my next cycle. Anyway, here is how the cycle will look:
Weeks 1-12: Test E 600 mg ew
Weeks 1-4: Dbol 35 mg ed
Arimidex + Nolva as needed
HCG starting around week 7 500 iu ew
PCT will consist of Nolva, Clomid, ATD and retain.

Pre-Cycle Stats:
5'8''
190 lbs
16 3/4" Biceps
33" waist
Max Bench: 250 lbs.
Max Curl (BB): 110 lbs.
Shoulder DB Press: 65 lbs. 6 reps

Today will be my first injection. Any questions or concerns please feel free to post. Thanks and wish me luck!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I would start the HCG earlier personally. Weeks 4-14 will work with a 10000iu vial. Dbol will shut ya down in a hurry. I would also add a cortisol blocker int o PCT and drop the ATD and retain. But hey, thats just me. Either way, you are gonna love the test bro! Enjoy. :)

OldSpice

Awards
just injected 300 mg of test. no pain, surprisingly. today's a rest day, so i'm gonna be taking my 35 mg of dbol split up between now and bed time.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
good job, keep us updated with your gains. Where are you doing injections?

shock

Awards
I would drop the dbol, but that is just me. It seemed to have given me a mild case of gyno when I did my 12 week test enth at 500mg per week and ran dbol for the first four weeks at 20/30/30/35 or something like that.

OldSpice

Awards
it's been 1 1/2 months since i finished pct. pct was only 2 weeks, and the cycle was 3 1/2 weeks. so i'm good to go.

OldSpice

Awards
Day 1:
Right ass cheek is kindda sore right now. Might have something to do with the fact that I started laughing when my friend poked me yesterday and the needle was bouncing around. Going to take my dbol (15 mg pre-workout) and then off to the gym.

old_spice1

Awards
Guys i cleared my internet history, which used to log me in automatically, and I have forgotten the password I use for this account. Not only that, i also forgot the email i registered with. it's still me though! Here's the update:
Day 1:
Worked out shoulders today. No real increase in strength, but I did feel pumped and tight the whole workout. I felt massive. My ass is still kind of sore, which is starting to piss me off. It was even getting better until someone hit it today, so i'm still in some pain. Anyway, my diet has been perfect upto now. Here's what i've eaten so far:
Meal 1 (6:30 A.M.): 3-4 servings natural pb, concorde jelly, 2 slices bread, 12 ounces skim milk
Meal 2 (9:30 A.M.): 5 ounces ham, fat free swiss, 1 slice of bread
Meal 3 (12:45 P.M.): A LOT of extra lean turkey, 2 slices of bread, 2 slices of american cheese (regular), plenty of honey mustard.
Meal 4 (3:30 P.M.): This is my pre-workout meal. It was 32 g of Mega Milk, 12 ounces skim milk, and ooaattss
Meal 5 (6:45 P.M.): 4 ounces lean ground beef, potatoes au gratin, 16 ounces skim milk

So far i like what the dbol's been doing. No strength (unfortunately) but i feel and look tight the whole time i'm at the gym. Not bad for day 2;).

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the cycle. Nice to see some research done before starting it out. I wish you the best of luck, ill be watching

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Wait till week 2 on the dbol. :D
BTW I can post what email account you used to register with, so you can get your password straigtened out.

OldSpice

Awards
thanks a lot man...i had forgotten about that email address

OldSpice

Awards
And incase any of you are wondering what brand of gear iv'e decied to use, it's propharm. Hopefully everything will go smoothly as they've been great to deal with.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
*Subscribed*

Good luck man, I will be running my first ever non oral aas very soon...same as yours.

OldSpice

Awards
Day 3:
Rest day today. Weight was at 190 lbs. this morning, so i may be up a little (i'll check and repost later). Today is a rest day. Already taken all of my dbol. The pain in my right cheek is finally going away. Also, unusually sore today (traps, shoulders, triceps, and lats?).

OldSpice

Awards
Guys, i've also been considering for a little while now taking something towards the end of my cycle to help dry me out. The 3 things i've been considering are winni (50 mg ed oral), anavar (30-40 mg ed), or superdrol (20 mg ed). I'd rather not go the superdrol route with all the talk about delayed gyno, but if you guys think it would be best then i'd reconsider. thanks in advance.

bully

Hi Mate, 1st cycle i personally would only take dbol 50mg ed included would be vitamin c 1000mg x3 ed and milk thistle even liver 52 to keep toxins from building up. Stay on dbol for 10 weeks and if still want to grow switch to the test and a bit of decca just depends on your goal. if your diet is good i would expect 20lbs on dbol alone.

OldSpice

Awards
no way i'm doing 50 mg ed of dbol for my first cycle
no way i'm going past 4-5 weeks on dbol
i'm getting vitamin c everytime i take the dbol since orange juice is the only drink that seems to cover the taste
i'm taking 2 pills ed AX perfect cycle for liver support

bully

First timers are very susceptible to gear not much needed combined with a good deit 20lbs in 10 weeks while on dianabol very achivable my friend.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about a similar cycle.

Do you guys think clomid and nolva would suffice for pct?

Also would about running test with igflr3 do you think the dbol would be overkill?

Thanks for the log btw.

bully

id save the test for second cycle myself. new to board but not new to the game my friend decision is always yours but with 13year experience and several comps under my belt i have wasted a lot of **** over the years and learned from mistakes and helped a lot of guys depends on your goals. good luck anyway
bully

OldSpice

Awards
based on what i've learned from my research, test should be the base of almost every cycle. without it, you risk losing all of your gains, especially if the cycle is only dbol. don't take this the wrong way bully, but you're full of sh*t.

bully

if its your first cycle take 20ml nova ed its not always nessesary though you could hang of till you get signs better save than sorry though. i personally no guys that only take it when on heavy test cycles only

Gary46080

Awards
id save the test for second cycle myself. new to board but not new to the game my friend decision is always yours but with 13year experience and several comps under my belt i have wasted a lot of **** over the years and learned from mistakes and helped a lot of guys depends on your goals. good luck anyway
bully
You recommend dbol only for a first cycle? For 10 weeks? That's insane, you must have done pretty shitty in those comps you entered.

bully

she's cool mate i have no problem with that each to there own. good luck anyway

lightweight

Awards
hey old spice im running the very same cycle as soon s my pinz come in. I hope everything goes well as i do with my own cycle. I am doing this cycle.

wk1-13 500 test e
wk1-4 maybe 5 30mg dbol
wk 10-13 sd at 20-30 mg

I'm taking clomid and nolva for pct as well as some fina for the hairloss if needed from dbol. good luck again bro, this will be my first none ph/otc aas cycle.

Btw im watching this thread liek a hawk, very interested in how u make out.

bully

I dont get involved in pissing compitetions guys just offering advice thats all from my experiences and learnd knowledge and yeah i have made mistakes but i keep it simple and it works for me thanks
bully

lightweight

Awards
also im no expert dont claim to be but ive done my reasearch 10 wks dbol is ludicris do not do that , but im sure you have enough sense not to considering your previous posts. that 10wk dbol make s me laugh.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about a similar cycle.

Do you guys think clomid and nolva would suffice for pct?

Also would about running test with igflr3 do you think the dbol would be overkill?

Thanks for the log btw.

Uhh thanks?

bully

personely seen lots of guys do very well on dbol alone for first cycle thats why i recomend it.

OldSpice

Awards
nolva and clomid is sufficient. hcg on cycle (>500 iu ew) may help pct go along much smoother. don't use it on pct, though, as it is suppressive.

bully

seems to be a clash of opinions would suggest different. nova through cycle and when coming of cycle clomid with HCG to keep gains. any gear you take is going to supress your natural test level while juicing wasting your money and gear taking everything.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
seems to be a clash of opinions would suggest different. nova through cycle and when coming of cycle clomid with HCG to keep gains. any gear you take is going to supress your natural test level while juicing wasting your money and gear taking everything.
nevermind

OldSpice

Awards
Day 4:
Weight +3 lbs. from start. No real increase in strength today. Endurance sufferred some due to the nasty pumps I was getting today. I had to rest a little more than usual today because the pumps were just painful. Good workout though. I looked fuller, even though i'm only up 3 lbs. Will update later with today's meal schedule.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Hi Mate, 1st cycle i personally would only take dbol 50mg ed included would be vitamin c 1000mg x3 ed and milk thistle even liver 52 to keep toxins from building up. Stay on dbol for 10 weeks and if still want to grow switch to the test and a bit of decca just depends on your goal. if your diet is good i would expect 20lbs on dbol alone.

:blink:

OldSpice

Awards
Meal 1:
Natural PB (lots)
Jelly
2 slices of white bread
8 oz 1% milk
Meal 2:
6 oz sweet ham
1 slize swiss cheese
1 slice white bread
Meal 3:
12 oz turkey (lean)
2 slices cheese
2 slices white bread
1 slice pizza :)
Meal 4: (pre-workout)
2.5 scoops dymatize mega milk
oats
12 oz 1% milk
Meal 5: (post-workout)
chicken grill special chop (extra chicken, yellow rice, tomatoes, bbq sauce)
12 oz 1% milk
Meal 6:
haven't eaten it yet, but is going to be 2 scoops mega milk in 8 oz 1% milk

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
no way i'm doing 50 mg ed of dbol for my first cycle
no way i'm going past 4-5 weeks on dbol
i'm getting vitamin c everytime i take the dbol since orange juice is the only drink that seems to cover the taste
i'm taking 2 pills ed AX perfect cycle for liver support
IMO very wise on NOT doing 50mg ed of Dbol first cycle.

NOT going past 4 weeks on dbol.

Orange juice doesn't usually have a whole lot of Vit C so you MAY want to take a supplement.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Meal 1:
Natural PB (lots)
Jelly
2 slices of white bread
8 oz 1% milk
Meal 2:
6 oz sweet ham
1 slize swiss cheese
1 slice white bread
Meal 3:
12 oz turkey (lean)
2 slices cheese
2 slices white bread
1 slice pizza :)
Meal 4: (pre-workout)
2.5 scoops dymatize mega milk
oats
12 oz 1% milk
Meal 5: (post-workout)
chicken grill special chop (extra chicken, yellow rice, tomatoes, bbq sauce)
12 oz 1% milk
Meal 6:
haven't eaten it yet, but is going to be 2 scoops mega milk in 8 oz 1% milk
If I may make a few suggestions.

To me your diet looks 'easy' which means it tastes good, is easy to prepare and easy to keep eating the same way. That isn't necessarily bad but IMO you really could use quite a bit more protein.

Milk has only 1 gram of protein per oz. So if you take a look some of your meals have VERY little protein.

Perhaps if you took what you ate today and figured out exactly how many grams of protein, at least it would help you change a couple things. My suggestion would be throw in 2 cans of tuna somewhere and a half dozen or even a dozen eggs. IMO you would be happy with the results.

BTW when I am feeling lazy and not into the whole bodybuilding thing I will eat Pnt Btr and jelly with milk :blink:

It sure as hell tastes alot better than a couple cans of tuna or a dozen eggs. :) BUT IMO it wont build muscle like meat, chicken, tuna or eggs.

CROWLER

OldSpice

Awards
i guess i can throw in some eggwhites in the morning, but i've always thought that natural pb was really good for putting on size. but i can try the eggwhites if u think it'll help.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking just more protein. I think in one of your meals you only have about 15 grams of protein and approx 18 grams of protein in another one.

Natty pnt butter is good just better to add in some more protein.

I also wouldn't worry about using some whole eggs. IMO the fat from eggs is good fat just like the fat from pnt butter.

I would also add a couple cans of tuna through the day. But like I say it is best to go through and figure out how many grams of prot, carbs and fat you have first.

CROWLER

OldSpice

Awards
todays's breakfast...
6 egg whites (30 g protein)
4 oz ham (???)
16 oz 1% milk (16 g protein)
that should be over 50 g of protein

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
As long as you eat enough, you should be fine, considering your top-notch supplementation choice. ;)
Good call bro.

OldSpice

Awards
i'm hoping propharm lives up to its great reputation.
also guys, what should i add at the end of my cycle to help dry me out for summer? My 2 options are winny and anavar, preferrably winny (50 mg ed oral) due to the price, but if you guys think anavar is better i can go that route.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
You have alot of time between then (summer) and now.

I'd try to avoid even thinking about the "summer look" both during your bulk and afterwards during PCT, when you should keep eating like a madman or risk losing all the gains you spent money and time on.

I cannot stress how many times I have seen bros get their wires crossed during bulking cycles in an attempt to have the summer look as well and all they ever do is hurt the gains they could have made.

Can't have your cake and eat it too. Unless Bobo is on your side.:D

lightweight

Awards
Im using sd at the end of my cycle to do just that. And its cheaper(for me at least) to run sd at the end vs winny and var.

OldSpice

Awards
sd is also an option, as i have plenty. but i'd rather not go that route due to its toxicity.