when should I start clomid

2. New Member

Originally posted by sctxms
    Question fro my next cycle I was going to run
    2 bottles T1 Pro six weeks
    burn free test 1gram a day six weeks
    winny 50 mg a day
    when should I start clomid

Weights up to 176 this week, got about 2 days left on my cycle then I'll be starting my 6-oxo.

Sctxms,
    Holy crap bro, you're really going all out here aren't you. Unless you plan on using the clomid through your cycle I'd personally start taking the clomid about 2 days before the end of my cycle with something that heavy, but that's just me.
  3. Advanced Member

LOL, nice smiley draven.
    •   

4. New Member

Sorry Draven to get off topic But I agree 2 days before I complete it I will start the clomid bro Hopefully I will be as ripped as you when I am done. What was your ending BF?
  5. New Member

Well, last application tonight. Weight sits right now at 178 and around 10.5% up from 165, 11.5% bf. Overall about a 15 LBM gain and a loss of 1% bf (Although I think my readings are off becuase of water retention. I'll take some new photos this weekend and try to update that chart.

All in all I'm pretty pleased with how everything went, despite the under dosing for a while there. No sides experienced other than a little shrinkage this week and some itchy nips. Post cycle here I come.
  6. Advanced Member

Good **** draven, good luck with post cycle.
  7. New Member

thats great bro I do believe the next time you cycle you will hit the 200 pound mark
  8. Senior Member

Nice gains Draven. Sometime last week or so I noticed the new pic, and said to myself damn he put on some size from his last pic. Well now I know why. Congrats.

BTW I'm up 10 pounds on my cycle starting week 3. =)
  9. New Member

Originally posted by NPursuit
    Nice gains Draven. Sometime last week or so I noticed the new pic, and said to myself damn he put on some size from his last pic. Well now I know why. Congrats.

BTW I'm up 10 pounds on my cycle starting week 3. =)
    Haha, thanks bro. Up10 pounds and only starting week 3, eh? Nice!
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Damn Draven.

I gotta hand it to you. That chart is VERY helpful. Detialed, informative and easy to follow.

Ok ok enough. It still doesn't mean we are going to go away for the weekend.

No ****ting bro good job thanks.

One thing I find especially interesting is the increase in fat BUT also the increase in lean body mass the last week when you upped the dose.

Ok question why did you stop, because you had predetermined how long you were going to go?

You obviously were still gaining muslce mass. NOT saying you should have continued.

I am curious why more guys don't try say a 12 weeks cycle since this is a VERY common way people do an AS cycle.

I was just looking at your pics and thought Hmmmmmmmmm the first set of pics you are actually bigger. Then I realized those are the after pics. Nice job bro.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. New Member

Originally posted by CROWLER
    Damn Draven.

I gotta hand it to you. That chart is VERY helpful. Detialed, informative and easy to follow.
    Thanks.

Ok ok enough. It still doesn't mean we are going to go away for the weekend.
    ****. You sure.

One thing I find especially interesting is the increase in fat BUT also the increase in lean body mass the last week when you upped the dose.
    Actually I screwed up one of my meals for the week, actually my g/f did, but ended up eating Mcdonalds for that meal all week. That's why I gained the fat.

Ok question why did you stop, because you had predetermined how long you were going to go?.
    Short answer, I used up all my PH's.

You obviously were still gaining muslce mass. NOT saying you should have continued..
    I actually had gone a week longer than I should have due to the pump giving me an incorrect dosage.

I am curious why more guys don't try say a 12 weeks cycle since this is a VERY common way people do an AS cycle.
    Most agree that gains tend to taper off around the 4-5th week or so. After that you're lucky if you gain a pound or two. Plus you'd have to take a longer time off before your next cycle due to the length of time you've been shutdown for. If you go 4 on, then 4 off and then back on again you get two big gaining periods (Each cycles week 3 and 4) in a 12 week cycle. In the end you'd gain more from a 12 week cycle done like this then going 12 weeks straight.

I was just looking at your pics and thought Hmmmmmmmmm the first set of pics you are actually bigger. Then I realized those are the after pics. Nice job bro.
    Haha, yeah their backwards... too lazy to fix it.
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Thanks for the question by question replies.

I am wondering you say gains usually stop after about 4 weeks.

It seems that with AS gains slow down dramatically after 8 to 12 weeks. BUT it seems more and more people are staying on at lower dosages for longer time. In this way the body becomes more 'used to' carrying the extra muscle and is less likely to lose it when you do the post cycle, cycle.

Perhaps this could work with prohormones also.

Here is another thought for why the gains dramatically slow after approx 4 weeks on prohormones. Your body now posseses more muscle and therefor your body is creating more cortisol and is more catabolic.

So you may need a higher level of prohormone to equal and EXCEED the new amount of muscle catabolism the body is going through.
  13. New Member

so you think by increasing dosage through out the cycle may help continue the gains while on PH. Sounds interesting enough to try it for my next six week cycle.
  14. New Member

I am wondering you say gains usually stop after about 4 weeks.
    I say that because it seems to be the norm. It's not that they instantly stop, just that thay slow dramatically. I don't think an extra pound or two a week is worth the heavy shutdown from staying on longer, IMO.

It seems that with AS gains slow down dramatically after 8 to 12 weeks. BUT it seems more and more people are staying on at lower dosages for longer time. In this way the body becomes more 'used to' carrying the extra muscle and is less likely to lose it when you do the post cycle, cycle.

Perhaps this could work with prohormones also.
    I'm sure it could, but again the shutdown is a factor.

Here is another thought for why the gains dramatically slow after approx 4 weeks on prohormones. Your body now posseses more muscle and therefor your body is creating more cortisol and is more catabolic.
    Possibly, but more likely it's your body becoming use to the extra androgens in your system and compensating for it by slowing your natural production, or halting it completely.

So you may need a higher level of prohormone to equal and EXCEED the new amount of muscle catabolism the body is going through.
    This would probably work, but I'm only assuming here.
  15. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Originally posted by sctxms
    so you think by increasing dosage through out the cycle may help continue the gains while on PH. Sounds interesting enough to try it for my next six week cycle.
    Just so it is perfectly clear I am just guessing. I have NEVER done prohormones and am trying to learn. I have in the past done AS but no longer do them.

I am just trying to logically think about the prohormones

And thanks Draven.
  16. New Member

Well I know in the old days people used to pyrmiad AS because it was suppose to help your nature test start up again I think but increasing your dossage of ph on the fourt week for two may also work Hell is is definetly worth a try
  17. Senior Member

Well I know in the old days people used to pyrmiad AS because it was suppose to help your nature test start up again I think but increasing your dossage of ph on the fourt week for two may also work Hell is is definetly worth a try
    People used to pyramid because they didn't know what the hell they were doing. Pyramiding to help test improve is an old myth and simply is wrong. While upping ph might work...it would probably of been best just to use the higher dosage from the get go.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle comments
    By Pioneer in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 05:16 PM
  2. "gain and keep" cycle; comments?
    By milwood in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 05:28 PM
  3. Possible new cycle, comments please
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6