Superdrol log

mindgames

Awards
Hi.

Don’t know if we need another superdrol log, but I’d thought I’d start one.

(I have also posted in another forum in case you see it on another site)

First of all some history.

41yrs old
Training since teens on and off – training hard again for 2 years.
5ft 11in
88.5kgs / 195lbs
Body fat unsure: For pics see: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=670473

Training: 6 day split – Chest (Best flat bench 275lbs / 125kgs x 3 reps)
Biceps / abs
Back
Break / abs
Shoulders
Legs / abs

Previous ‘cycles’: M1t, various androstenes and norandro’s, winstrol.

I will cease taking CEE and ALCAR for the duration of the cycle.

Bloodwork done 1 month ago – all fine, BP fine.

I have pre-loaded with policosanol 10mg twice daily, hawthorn 500mg twice daily for 2 weeks as both take a while to kick in – a point rarely mentioned to prospective SD users in threads I’ve seen.
I am starting with 10 ed SD and plan on upping the dose at day 6. Planning a 3 week cycle with 20mg in week two 30mg in week three - this will be subject to how I feel I’m going.

On Cycle Supps:
Whey Lots!!
Multi With 320mg saw palmetto in it.
R-ALA 100mg daily
Hawthorn 500mg twice daily
Celery Seed As per label
COQ10 30mg twice daily
Red Yeast Rice 610mg twice daily
Policosanol 20mg twice daily
Milk Thistle 70mg (standardized) 3 times daily

PCT: tamoxifen 40/30/20/20
Fenugreek 3/4/5/6
Tribulus – plenty, not sure yet
Start CEE again
Start ALCAR again
ZMA
Continue the on cycle supps.

Day One: Shoulders: Placebo effect – My barbell presses behind the head went up 5 kgs to 85kgs 3 x 10. Just hyped to be started as I’ve been stuck on bodyweight of 88-90 kgs for 2 months.

Weight 88.45kgs.

mindgames

Awards
Day Two:

Weight 88.15kgs.
Weight Training: Back

The weight loss is a normal fluctuation I believe, rather than the advertised water loss they say to initially expect from SD. I also trained before lunch whilst yesterday after.

Workout was excellent. I did 3 x 10 chin-ups with a 35kg / 77 lb dumbbell hanging from me. (Up 5kgs on previous efforts)
Other exercises as usual.
(If anyone wants list of what I do then ask)

It is 4 hours since training and 5 hours since 10mg of SD. I am noticing I feel a bit puffy or pumped in my lats still. I’m so paranoid about placebo effects I paid no attention to it for hours, but seeing it’s still there it might be the SD.

mindgames

Awards
Day Three:

Weight 87.70kgs

Training: Legs / Abs

What the hell, 87.70 kgs………. I haven’t been that light since 21st October (I weigh myself daily)

Ahoy there me hearties, who put ECA in the Captains Superdrol caps????????????? If this keeps up I’ll be so skinny I’ll only have one side soon.

Anyhow, seriously, I assume this is a water loss due to early cycle SD use. I am drinking so much water though so am surprised still at the loss. I am eating heaps so that shouldn’t be a factor.

I’ll list my diet today, but won’t bore readers with this as a daily write – up.

Breakfast: Banana, 2 x wheat bix, 2 x protein shake, peanut butter toast, cherries
Morning: 210gms red salmon, protein shake
Lunch: Spaghetti marinara
Tea: Spaghetti marinara (I have 4 kids and can’t be over the top with
personalized training meals every day)
After tea: Protein shake, vegemite sandwich – so far. I usually have another meal a bit later.

Today leg weights were up. Leg curls up 10kgs, hammy curls lifted the full stack 3 x 10 . Squats felt good, but after 3 knee operations I’m pretty wary and am too embarrassed to disclose my puny lifting weight.
I had two light leg cramps today prior to working out, but am not sure if it is related. I am not usually prone to cramps though.
I had eye cramps looking around at the beach today – but am sure this is related to other reasons ah the Australian summer lol. BTW libido is up a bit for sure.
Can’t wait for tomorrow – chest day. My best is 275lbs / 125kgs 3 unassisted reps in my fourth set – I really want to start getting closer to the magical 300 lbs.
I train the ass out of my chest so am often sore for 2-3 days, I’ll be interested to see if recovery is quicker on SD.

mindgames

Awards
Day Four:

Weight: 88.25kgs

Training: Chest

Hello.

Was happy to see a positive weight advance at last!

Regardless SD has begun to change the way I look. It’s obviously not major yet but it is there for sure, I look like I have become leaner and more defined. I assume this is water and / or fat loss.

Woohooo chest day. Gotta love it.

Set three flat bench was 115kgs / 253lbs. I usually do 4 – 5 reps. I absolutely ploughed to 5 reps and I had HEAPS left in the tank. Rather than do more – I felt I had 2 or 3 left in me – I decided to stop and go for a new highest weight next set.

Loaded on 130kgs / 286lbs - previous best is 125kg / 275lbs 3 reps. I was a little pissed off and worried as the gym was virtually deserted and the pretty young babe in the skimpy lycra wasn’t gonna cut it as a spotter. I found a guy who at least looked over 70 kg and got him to spot.
I pressed out two unassisted I was ecstatic….. well until I let it down for number three and had nothing left. The dickhead is looking at me with all that fuc###g weight lying on my chest and he says, “want help?”!! (I am not kidding.) I nodded / spluttered something and virtually bleeding from the eyeballs re racked the weight. Lucky for him I was too stoked at a new best to kill him.
For that reason I did no more weight requiring a spot but still totally trashed my chest.

Flat bench: 85kg x 8, 95kg x 7, 115kg x 5, 130kg x 2

Incline barbell: 85kg x 8, 95kg x 6, 95 kg x 6

Decline barbell: 115kg x 10, 125kg x 8, 125kg x 8

Cable crossovers: (I think that’s what they’re called) 3 x 10

Cable ‘presses’: 2 x 10

Pec Deck: 4 x 8

Dumbell flat bench press: 2 x 10 (only 25 kg d/bells as I was stuffed by now)

Dumbell ‘lift up from behind your head when you are lying on a bench – don’t ya love how I know all the technical names……not. 2 x 10.

I only live 5 mins from the gym and I was honestly a bit shocked when I looked in the mirror at home at how pumped and big I looked in the chest.

Man, so far I’m pretty happy especially since I’ve only ingested 40 mg of SD all up so far. If this continues, week 3 may only need to be a 20mg dose – but a little early to call yet.

mindgames

Awards
Day Five:

REST DAY.

Weight: Unknown, I don’t trust my scales so weigh in at the gym.

Not a great deal to report. Woke up really stiff…………in the lower back. Don’t know if I slept funny or if I’m getting a side effect. I took a couple of bananas just in case and it settled by lunchtime.
I’ve always had a reasonable appetite but holy crap I have not stopped eating all day. The day has been virtually just eating and sleeping. Since I train a 6 day split my rest day is always very very easy going.
Initially, I planned on upping to 20mg for day 6 (tomorrow). I’m going to take SD in the AM and weigh in and train – if I can lift my overfed guts off the floor. I’ll decide based on how I’m feeling afterwards. I’m undecided because firstly, I don’t want to be impatient and carelessly up the dose too early; however I am only a little under 200lbs and have done various orals before so have some experience so it probably wouldn’t hurt.

BTW there is now no doubt that I look and feel different. I am certainly harder and more defined. Biceps tomorrow.

mindgames

Awards
Day Six:

Weight: 88.50kgs

Training: Biceps

Finally back to the weight I commenced the cycle on. I took my SD early in case I wanted to up the dose today. I hit the scales and after five days without a weight gain and a fairly lethargic biceps workout I’m committing to 20mgs today. I feel pretty tired and woolly headed today after a good amount of sleep, have a bit of a headache too. I don’t know if it is related, I’ll see if it continues.

To be fair there are probably a few reasons for the weight loss apart from early SD use. I was carrying a bit of stomach and body fat from a bulking phase, not much if you see my pics but still a bit for a greyhound like me. I also stopped beer a few days before starting my cycle. (I was drinking 3-4 standard cans a day. I know that’s bad but I like beer!) I am also eating cleaner than I have in years. I have eaten pretty well for quite a while but have committed to a much stricter diet since starting the cycle.

I am not really disappointed yet. My body as mentioned has become leaner and harder and all my lifts are up. I would expect the gains to really kick in from now due to being cleaner and upping the dose.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Give it time, it's only been a week. Keep your carbs up. You should start seeing results week 2, you'll blow up quick.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, well, from the sounds of it you really have nothing to be dissapointed about. In your situation you are going to have to judge things on your appareance in the mirror. Thats what I would do. My best suggestion is to keep your diet on point and stay away from the scale....this may only mess with your head.

Also, what is your previous use of AAS like?

If you have had experience, you may want to pump it up to 30mg ED but I hope you have potassium and taurine on hand. Hopefully you won't have any problem with MBP either.

Also, if you are that concerned with improvements, you should be taking measurements weekly, this will help your mental state as well. Superdrol is strong stuff and there are very few non-responders.

I say things are going good, don't expect magic after 6 days. Keep up the good log. Eat more and train harder, if possible.

mindgames

Awards
Hey man, well, from the sounds of it you really have nothing to be dissapointed about. In your situation you are going to have to judge things on your appareance in the mirror. Thats what I would do. My best suggestion is to keep your diet on point and stay away from the scale....this may only mess with your head.

Also, what is your previous use of AAS like?

If you have had experience, you may want to pump it up to 30mg ED but I hope you have potassium and taurine on hand. Hopefully you won't have any problem with MBP either.

Also, if you are that concerned with improvements, you should be taking measurements weekly, this will help your mental state as well. Superdrol is strong stuff and there are very few non-responders.

I say things are going good, don't expect magic after 6 days. Keep up the good log. Eat more and train harder, if possible.
Thank you for your experience and opinions. I appreciate it.
As mentioned in my opening to the thread I have used most andro's, norandros, M1t and winny before.

I am a pretty impatient person and a bit obsessive with the scales - I really am happy that you reminded me to chill!!

I'll keep up 20mg and see what happens - I train hard and well so I wouldn't think that's the prob, same with diet.
I'll remember to be patient and see how it goes.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent idea. From the looks of everything, your setup to succeed.

Good luck!

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I was reading you post correctly in the "Supplements" section correctly you are doing a 7 day cycle? If that is true it would be a complete waste. You need atleast 2 weeks thats the absolute very least which many people dont even go that short. You need to be on longer to get the gains you are looking for . Try to do some more research you will find a lot of valuable info.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:wave:

I am starting with 10 ed SD and plan on upping the dose at day 6. Planning a 3 week cycle with 20mg in week two 30mg in week three - this will be subject to how I feel I’m going.

mindgames

Awards
Guys - I never said I was stopping on day 7 in the other thread, just that I was UP TO DAY SEVEN. LMAO - I'm not that stupid.

Sorry, I must have written poorly for you all to interpret it like that, sorry.

mindgames

Awards
Day Seven of a 21 day cycle

Weight: 88.50kgs

Training: Triceps

Hello

I’ve gotta admit to being disappointed with my weight gains so far. Yet after asking for some advice here and on another forum it seems maybe the gains are more likely in the next two weeks.

Had BP done today 125/85. To me that’s good. Any opinions???

Also, I near cut my toe off today so had tetanus shot and am on antibiotics. (I told the doc a course of test shots would fix it…….lol.) Can anyone tell me if that’s cool to be on antibiotics while taking SD and the supps listed in my first post?

I also have to take valium/diazepam some nights is that a problem??

Anyhow back to business.
Trained well, triceps have always been a strong point for me. I can push tri’s all day long so it’s hard to tell any SD effect during the workout.
No sides to report and the adjustment to 20mgs seems to be smooth so far…man it really doesn’t seem like I’m on at all at the moment. Apart from my chest day I haven’t really felt any major kick or pump on SD.

Hoping for some advice guys on gains (lack of), my BP reading and medications.

Thanks.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If you use the scale as your only source for satisfaction, you WILL BE misled. I've gotten way too fat trying to hit numbers that were beyond me. Give it time, remember SD is a dieritic, (SP) you haven't gained that water back. SO what is ti you have put on??

Relax, androgens don't mix well with the impatient. You sound like you have everything else well thought out, it'll be fine.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:
Day Seven of a 21 day cycle
Like mentioned above, don't use the scale as an indicator. More than half the people taking AAS drink in excess of 16lbs of water a day. IMO you are coming aong nicely. Weeks 2-3 are usually where the magic starts, at least that was my experience. I actually dropped my SD dose to 10mg in week 3, but I was ~25lbs lighter. Actually, week 4 was also pretty good despite stopping the SD in week 3.

I think it is more of a blessing that you are not blowing up 6-7lbs the first week like most of the goofballs. I think your gains will be more realistic and easily maintained if they are more modest. JMO

One more thing, I am not sure if you were planning to continue your cholesterol support supplements through PCT or not. I think you should if you were not already going to do so, I think it is more important to use them post cycle because the AAS disrupt your cholesterol production while "on".

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im sorry bro I did not notice that. My apologies.

mindgames

Awards
(NP Punta - no dramas)

Day Eight:

Weight: 89.35kgs (Going up, I’ll stop crying now, lol)

Training: Shoulders / Abs.

Well finally into positive weight territory. I have much gratitude for all the great advice and encouragement received.
Upon your advice, I’ve upped my carb intake heaps and grabbed a bag of oats. I’m sure you guys are right – I have been far too focused on EFA’s, protein intake and the bloody scales. I am leaner, meaner eating cleaner and getting bigger ……… what the f##k am I complaining for??
I am not experiencing any sides from SD and hope it continues that way. As mentioned in my last reply, my BP was 125/85 – from what I know that’s OK, perhaps a fraction high on the diastolic??
Training was crazy today – I had a big bowl of oats, protein shake, energy drink and heaps of water too soon before the workout. I was so bloated and it didn’t want to go away. It was really a case of do a set, stifle regurgitation and do another. Doing abs on a bloated gut is NOT recommended. I stuck it out but felt pretty green afterwards.
Shoulder training was about on par, which I was happy with considering how I felt. However, my shoulder was stiff as you should see the bruise yesterday’s tetanus shot left on my shoulder – not that you guys would have had much experience with need……..oops that’s right weightlifting forum, lmao!
My protein powder and trib was stopped by customs……. Damn, I’ll have to shell out at local prices. It’s getting easier to get steroids than supermarket variety supplements in Australia.

mindgames

Awards
Day Nine:

Weight: 88.35kgs

Training: Back

Well, day nine and back below my starting weight.
My routine has taken me from 74kgs to 88 in less than 2 years, so I don’t think the problem necessarily lies there. Just in case here’s my back routine from today.

Chins: 3x10 with 35kgs on board.
Seated cable rows 75 – 90 kgs 3x 8
Lat pulldowns 90 – 100kgs 3 x 8
Bent over Dumbell pull – ups (sorry don’t know proper name) 52.5kg dumbbell 3 x 7
Wide grip seated rows 85kg 3 x 7
Chins using the close grip handles from the seated rows machine: 2 x 12

I take on board all the great advice about patience, more carbs etc., but I still think the gains seem a bit slower than most logs I’ve seen.

For this reason I would really appreciate a critique of my typical daily food intake in case there is a problem there.

Breakfast:

2/3 cup of oats with water.
2 x bananas
Protein shake

Morning:

210g tin red salmon
protein shake
banana
peanut butter sandwich

Lunch:

Can mussels
Protein shake
Apple/banana

Afternoon:

2/3 cup oats with water

Tea:

A chicken dish of some variety (about 2 breasts)
3 x veggies

Supper:

Usually leftovers from tea or pasta meal
Protein shake.

Still I am not experiencing any sides apart from a bit of lethargy – but I know if I’ve had a gain it usually fires me up so maybe I’ve just cracked the shits a little!

Again, if its just patience, well and good, I’ll chill, but it seems a bit slow. Am I doing something wrong?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i havent gained much while on my sd cycle either, my weight went up 5 lbs and has stayed there for the past week, i'll fluctuate +/- 1 lb or so. my stength increase was pretty good though and i noticed my muscles feeling fuller and harder. your like me you probably just wanted to bulk. i would just stcik with it and see what week 3 gives you. i've been staying off the scale and eating more so sometime next week i'll hop on the scale. i think u should stay off the scale so that it dosent mess with your strength gains mentally JMO.

mindgames

Awards
Day 10

Weight: 89.35

Training: Legs

It’s been hotter than hell here in Australia this week so I’m happy to be up on weight as it makes eating in bulk harder and I’m sweating like a pig all day.

I’m certainly lifting heavier but was lucky not to get an injury today. I was on the quad raise cable machine – lifting the full amount of weight. I got 1/3 of the way up and the f###ing cable came off. You can imagine it – from 240lbs full strain to no weight - my legs just shot up, I flew back and the weight went crashing down. The cable had come unscrewed – so much for the upkeep and maintenance on the equipment. NOT impressed.
Not much else to report on training as my toe is still healing and my foot is still infected in spite of the antibiotics. This meant I couldn’t do all that I wanted – I could barely get an unlaced runner over my foot.

Anyhow, I’m stronger and heavier so I’m happy enough. I’ll see how the gains are and if the sides stay away – if so 30mgs is a definite consideration for week three.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Mindgames, that is why we can't have nice stuff. Please stop breaking the gym equipment and play nicely.

:blink:

mindgames

Awards
Day Eleven

Weight: 89.65

Training: Biceps, abs, traps

Today started with lethargy and a resurfacing of lower back pain. I have never had the lower back side effects with any product, including M1T, now I know what y’all are talking about unfortunately.
Today was to be a rest day but after a early afternoon snooze I had the second SD tab and an hour later decided that I’d go and do a small concentrated biceps routine as I feel they are my weakness.
Well…….. it was like finally someone finally switched on the turbo button. I trained the ass out of my biceps and lifted weight like feathers. Still had energy so gave my traps a going over. Still had energy so finished with 3 x 20 abs. I left feeling like I could walk right back in again – and its 38 celcius / 101 farenheit here.
Now I know what it’s like to be switched on with SD.
Think I’ll still be tucking in to the taurine and bananas tomorrow though as the back still feels full and sore.
The most I’ve ever weighed is just under 91kgs – just under 6ft in height (5ft 11 and a ¼ and just short of 200 lbs - now that plain SUX. Can’t do much about the height but 200 lbs is certainly under threat.
Chest tomorrow – my 300lb flat bench goal may be two workouts away but I’ll see how it goes.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good to hear that everthing is starting to work out for you bro. good luck with the rest of your cycle:head:

mindgames

Awards
Day Twelve:

Weight: 89.80kgs

Training: Chest

Well, its 43 degrees celsius here in the shade or 110 farenheit for you Americans. We have bushfires and hellish hot winds……..so, off to the gym where the only cold place is in the eyes of the babes when they bust me drooling……

Anyhow, the back pumps have dissipated after eating more bananas than an emaciated monkey. And thanks for the advice folks, I’m trying to eat more but God it’s hard when it’s this hot.

The gains are slow but steady. I have definitely changed shape though. At first I didn’t like it as it seemed like I was being sucked dry – but really all I was losing was fat and water. I have gained only a couple of pounds so far but really I have lost – at a guess – 4 to 6 pounds of fat/water so the muscle gain is not bad for 12 days. Man, you need to drink a HEAP of water on SD and I mean a heap.

The strength gains are steady but modest. I lifted 286 lbs / 130kgs the same as last week’s personal best. In the conditions today I wouldn’t have expected to go much better – it had to be 45-8 celsius in the gym without exaggeration.

My prostate is a little tricky I think – I have lost a bit of pressure behind my pissing…..think I should up the saw palmetto. I had PSA levels checked fine not long ago so doubt it is major – regardless a prostate test is coming when I finish that’s for sure.

Looking for advice – go to 30mgs for day 15 – 21????

mindgames

Awards
Day Thirteen

Weight: 90.30 kgs

Training: Triceps / Abs

Hello.

First of all, a big thanks for all the advice and encouragement.

I have decided to remain on 20mg for the full 3 weeks, thanks for advice on this. Why be greedy? Why take a greater risk? I’m getting gains and am really taking shape. Anyone who thinks oral AAS is a game or to be taken lightly is asking for trouble and maybe the permanent type! Speaking of risks, my pissing pressure still sux so a prostate check is a definite along with PSA blood levels. I may go and get this done before the end of PCT if it doesn’t settle. Better safe than sorry. At this stage this is the only potential obstacle between me and fully completing this cycle.

Anyhow – just under 200lbs my yankee friends lol. I am now officially as heavy as I have ever been. I have added a shade under 2kgs / 5lbs and really the gains are only just starting to wind up. The great thing is I lost some superfluous weight so the real amount of muscle gain is really satisfying – probably in the range of 8-9 lbs.

I’m getting headaches, but whether they are related to SD, who knows? I’ll monitor if they become persistent and check the BP.

Loved my workout. Did triceps kickbacks with 35kg/77lb dumbbell 3 x 10 with ease – that’s up 5kgs for me. It usually takes me a bit to trash my triceps and it took about 15 mins longer today than usual. The weights went up and recovery time went down. In between I did shrugs – dammit ya gotta love that muscle standing out and a bit more work on it was in order as its really coming along big time since I started this cycle.

mindgames

Awards
Day Fourteen

Weight: 90.35kgs

Training: Legs

Hello.

A bit over it today. I’m sick of tuna, sick of salmon, sick of oats, sick of water. Still I stuck with the plan, got 8 hours sleep, ate heaps and had an afternoon siesta.

I can understand why people want to shoot idiots who think you can just take a product such as an oral AAS and sit on your arse and grow. A cycle needs serious and total commitment to growth. If you aren’t committed I’d suggest not taking what is, even with all the supporting supps, a bit of a risk.

Today was to be a rest day but seeing I was generally pissed off with the world I decided to take it out on the gym. My legs could do with it anyway and my upper body still got a rest. Just a light workout – I hate doing legs anyway – so that’s why I do them more frequently. If you are only into short-term gratification, work your strengths and ignore your weaknesses then I also suggest AAS is a waste of time for you!! (Mindgames climbs slowly down off his soapbox….lol)

Anyhow, a little gain today and a continuation into solid new weight territory. So far, so good.

BTW, I planned this cycle during a holiday period so I could really make it easier to eat, train and sleep much more when I felt like it without too much interference – apart from 4 kids that is. This is another idea I recommend to others – not the 4 kids bit, the holiday cycle bit lol..

mindgames

Awards
Day Fifteen

Weight: 90.20

Hello.

Another hot day here. I’m finding getting all the food down difficult. Also the lethargy has really set in along with a persistent mild headache. I’ve doubled my hawthorn intake, had afternoon naps and plan to check BP tomorrow as a result. It’s gonna be 40 celsius / 110 farenheit tomorrow so will have my rest day then.

Into week three now and really expected greater things by now. I’m wondering about all the massive gains I’ve read from others. 18 pound gains etc. I have really trained to my limit for nearly 2 years and wonder whether there was a little bit of gain from SD combined with unfulfilled potential in those with the larger gains. Or maybe I’m doing something wrong and am just jealous lol.

I’m more determined than ever to eat, eat, eat – I want more gains and will stick to 20mgs and not go to 30mgs until my next SD cycle if at all.

Training was good – my weights were on a par and in some cases a little higher. Gotta go now and eat another panadol for this headache – I’m trying to limit them as they suck for the liver / kidneys too.

mindgames

Awards
Day Sixteen / Seventeen

Weight: 90.70kgs

Training: Day 16 – rest
Day 17 – shoulders

Hello.

Well, now I’m heavier than I’ve ever been, yet leaner and looking more ripped. My traps
are, for me, out of control – I can hardly believe it! It’s amazing how SD helps when you increase the training on a certain muscle. (I have thrown in traps 3 times a week as a rest from whatever muscle I am working on that day.) I’ll do pics at the end of cycle and after PCT to compare with my 74kgs at 2003/4 and 88kgs at cycle start.

Combating insomnia and lethargy are easily the worst sides on SD for me. It’s weird, SD keeps me awake at night even though I don’t take it any later than 5.00pm. I eventually sleep soundly, but take ages to fall asleep. Yet from the moment I wake up and all day it’s a battle to drag my sorry ass around. I’m lucky I’m on holidays as I fall asleep every afternoon lately. I’m drinking ‘energy’ drinks and coffee to stay awake. Bloody test shutdown!

Anyhow, I’m training really well in spite of this.

Again it was bloody hot and humid and I was feeling a bit lethargic after warming my shoulders up. I tore my shoulder a year ago (front delt at the tendon) so tend to go a little light on front raises and do it with a barbell to protect the injured one.

Well, I use the barbells that are pre-set, and hunted down the puny 25kg / 55lb one I normally use. I lifted the first raise and it was bloody hard! I was pissed and shocked and angry at feeling so weak – vowing to throw my SD bottle to the shithouse, I only squeezed out 7 reps - when I put it down I rechecked the weight; I had grabbed the wrong bar, it was 35 bloody kilos / 77lbs or a near 50% increase in weight!!! LMAO. Mind over matter rules!!

I felt really happy with the workout and people are starting to stare at me a fair bit – I’m not that big, but there are not many hardcore at my gym. SD really does the job.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Glad to check back in and see things are going well. I'm sure you'll finish up solid! Good luck.

mindgames

Awards
Day Eighteen:

Weight: 90.95kgs

Training: Back

Hello.

Cracked 200lbs bodyweight today so I’m pretty happy. That’s up from a low of 87.7kg/192.9lbs on day 3 of the cycle.
Again lethargy is proving the biggest obstacle although back pumps and irritability are running a close second. What are you looking at you f#####g asshole!!!!!!!!! lol

I’m drinking 3 teaspoons of dissolved coffee before I even feel like facing the gym.

I have noticed that it takes a lot more effort to get muscle fatigue on SD. My weights continued to increase also. My bentover dumbell pull – up (the one where you have one knee on the bench and bent over you lift the dumbbell up) went up another 5kgs to 57.5kgs / 126.5lbs, 3 x 7 reps.

I restart work in 3 days so I’m happy I planned to finish the cycle then, as I’d have trouble staying awake.

I’m hoping to get to the 300lb bench press by the last day in 3 days and hope to gain at least another kilo by then too.

lonas2

Awards
Hey mindgames
Been tracking your log - keep the posts coming (and the gains). Amazed you can even train in that heat.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
nice and steady progress mindgames.

I'm starting an SD cycle in a couple months and your log has been helpful :)

mindgames

Awards
Again thanks for the support guys - I'm no expert thats for sure but I find other logs a great research tool compared to the vested interest of supplement companies.

Day Nineteen:

Training: Legs / abs

Too humid and too tired today. Had 4 kids to care for and their 3 friends over – goes really well with lethargy, NOT!!

Subsequently, I ate pretty crappy today, although I’ve just had two massive bowls of rice and chicken since training. Leg weights were up – there is an undeniably strong strength increase with SD.

Seriously, the lethargy’s a pain in the ass but the back pumps are, for me, easily solved with only 1 gram of taurine.

Gotta go and watch the Aussie Open Tennis final so that’s it today.

Irish480

Awards
Again thanks for the support guys - I'm no expert thats for sure but I find other logs a great research tool compared to the vested interest of supplement companies.

Day Nineteen:

Training: Legs / abs

Too humid and too tired today. Had 4 kids to care for and their 3 friends over – goes really well with lethargy, NOT!!

Subsequently, I ate pretty crappy today, although I’ve just had two massive bowls of rice and chicken since training. Leg weights were up – there is an undeniably strong strength increase with SD.

Seriously, the lethargy’s a pain in the ass but the back pumps are, for me, easily solved with only 1 gram of taurine.

Gotta go and watch the Aussie Open Tennis final so that’s it today.
Federer better win

mindgames

Awards
Day Twenty:

Weight: 90.95

Training: Chest / Traps

Nearly there. I didn’t manage to get my 300lb flat bench – I repped 5 x 275. You know how you walk in some days and just know it isn't going to happen…. I improved my incline bench to 105kgs / 231lbs x 5 reps which pleased me.
The problem I’m finding with a daily log is repetition creeping in, so sorry if you’re nodding off. Yep, the lethargy is still there.

Actually one thing I’ve noticed is that SD has given me night after night of the most powerful erections – every time I wake up its there and by the morning it’s actually bloody sore for most of the day from the strength and I guess the duration of the hard on and mate, HARD is the word.
I guess that solved the repetition issue, lol.

Muscular recovery is certainly quicker on SD than off cycle, which I guess is self- evident.

I’m almost keen to start PCT and see what gains I keep. I’m getting BP and body fat on Thursday – 2nd day of PCT and will get blood work done a week or so into PCT.

Actually, is it better to do blood straight after cycle, during or after PCT?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Not that I am an expert with this, I'd imagine 4 weeks post cycle to see what levels are elevated and see where you have recovered. Therefore you can cease with certain PCT stuff and know if you need to continue with others. Good luck.

mindgames

Awards
Tks for advice motiv8ter.

Day Twenty-one:

Weight: 91.05kgs

Training: Triceps

Hello.

Well, what was to be the last day on cycle. I have a problem with a tribulus order so am going to run an extra day. I have not committed the cardinal sin of commencing without all supps – I can get trib in a half hour if I have to, it’s just a LOT cheaper to await the post! If it doesn’t come today, I’ll shell out for it at my local tomorrow.

So, lets look at the gains until week three:

Commencement weight: 88.50kgs 194.70lbs

Day 3 diuretic/fat loss?: 87.70kgs 192.94lbs

End Week Three: 91.05kgs 200.31lbs

MAX GAIN: 7-8lbs
MIN GAIN: 5-6lbs

As mentioned in an earlier thread, I really cleaned up my diet at the start of the cycle and figure I lost at least 2-3 lbs of fat, which obviously doesn’t show in these figures. I estimate a 10lb gain – I admit I really should have got a BF % prior to the start, but that’s my learning curve – also I should have taken measurements, I have never measured before, sorry, so was not in the habit. I’ll post before and after pics though quite soon.

I am a little busy today but plan on writing a thorough conclusion to the cycle and an analysis after I finish SD tomorrow.

I will continue and log PCT but not daily.

mindgames

Awards
Day Twenty-two:

Weight: 91.40

Hello.

Well, due to the tribulus non-arrival, I continued and extra day – and gained a solid pound!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm – dilemma, do I run with it a little longer seeing as this was a pretty good one day gain, or do I quit while I’m ahead.
I’ll leave it in the lap of the Gods. If the trib arrives tomorrow I’m all done. If it doesn’t I’ll run SD one more day and buy a bottle of trib locally the day after. Either way its all over or at most one more extra day.

Training was great – I’m lifting better than ever and – I’ll let you all be the judge when I do pics – but I’m looking a lot different than a period of only 3 weeks ago. Hell, any product that puts on near 10lbs in 21 days is serious ****!!!!

For convenience my day to day body weight for the cycle was:

In kilos:

88.45 88.15 87.70 88.20 ??.?? 88.45 88.45 89.30 89.35 89.60 89.80 90.30 90.35 90.20 ?? ?? 90.70 90.95 90.95 90.90 91.05 91.40

In pounds:

195 194 193.5 194.5 nil 195 195 197 197 197 197.5 198 199 199 199 nil 200 200.5 200.5 200.5 201 202

As promised, I’ll do a thorough review after the cycle is over.

502 Country Boy

Awards
LOL @ the bloating stomach mindgames. I'm into day 6 now, at 20 mgs a day and i'm mixing oats with my muscle milk shake (half a cup of oats) and man is that **** hard to down. It gets so thick it makes me wanna puke. Its 8:30 AM and i'm bout to eat for the second time today. By 12 it seems everyday I am soooo bloated I feel pregnant, and the rest of the day is a battle between myself and my mind. It takes alot to psyche myself up to workout. Every workout I feel like i'ma puke. But **** that them supps cost to much to throw them up. Good log, and i'll be following your results closely.

Word.q

ericdata

Awards
excellent log mindgames, thank you! one question, have you drank any beers during your cycle?

mindgames

Awards
Hi eric data :100% alcohol free on this cycle. Got no reason to lie. Good question to ask though if you read my log below for today.

Ty 4 input country -hang in there and don't spew!!!!

Day Twenty-four:

Weight: 90.75

Training: Shoulders

Day two of PCT and feeling crappy. The headaches are there still so the BP is a worry – I’ve upped all my BP supps and added arginine and carnitine which presumably also assist.

Now the frequent nightly pisses make sense. I thought it was the extra water but as soon as I told my wife (a nurse) my BP figures she said straight away, ‘ have you been pissing a lot more?” That was after kicking my ass for taking SD lmao!

Apparently high BP puts pressure on the kidneys and increases urination frequency. So, I think in retrospect that it was the BP, not SD induced insomnia that bothered me on cycle.

The lesson I learned is TO LISTEN TO YOU GUYS – So many people said in their research to have your own BP tester – I wish I’d listened.

My weight is down slightly, I feel due to less water intake and less eating as I feel like ****.

I will give the supps another day or so to aid the BP and then I’ll hit the docs for a thorough look if its still a problem.

To state the obvious, be careful with SD. It pisses me off that the producers suggest long cycles with 40mg doses…….it pisses me off even more that one doofus on another thread argued with me that my cycle was soft, SD was ‘kiddy ****’ , and 8 weeks was ok with a phera split.

All I can say is that when I was younger I took M1t. I’ll admit it now that I drank beer every second day on M1T – I know that’s fu###d but I was younger and stupider then. My point is, I had bloodwork done 2 weeks after this 4 week 20mg ed cycle of M1T and ALL levels were excellent. IMO SD is pretty harsh dude. Treat it with RESPECT!!!!!

mindgames

Awards
I forgot to mention that the lower back pumps are still here even though it has been 36 hours since I took SD.
I remember staring a thread asking about the causes of back pumps and got no definitive answer. From my experience I’d suggest it has to do with sides and not directly the supp as SD should be well gone considering it has a purported half life of 6-10 hours.

mindgames

Awards
Hello.

Here are my comparison pics!!! Give them a click.

I think, apart from extra size, the fat loss is quite prominent - especially in the back photo ( comparison 2, below.)

The trap photo is an after photo as I mentioned somewhere in an earlier thread that I'd include. I wish I'd taken a before traps shot as they really grew a lot.

Well guys, is that a good result for a 3 WEEK CYCLE????

Attachments

ericdata

Awards
HI mindgames! Thanks for the info! I have another questinos:

How does your SD cycle compare to your Winny cycle?

ericdata

Awards
oh and by the way, nice work! I can totally see the improvements from the before/after pics!

doom3q

Banned
Awards
your lats look alot thicker and you're more defined overall.

great job bud.

mindgames

Awards
Thanks for the feedback Doom and eric. Much appreciated.

Eric, to answer your question.

I found Winny to be better for strength, muscle hardness and striations. I was not bothered by sides.

I found SD packed the weight on better eventually. The sides were stronger.

Overall, for mass go with sD but it is harsher. It depend on what your actual aims are. If you tell me what you want out of an oral, I'll tell you what I reckon is better.

ericdata

Awards
Hi Mindgames. Thanks for your response. I'm interested in oral more so for the convenience. I guess the sides is the price to pay for the convenience of poppin pills.

Currently I have SD, and Ergo Max LMG. I'm thinking of starting my cycle in March after I complete a business trip to China. I'm a bit concerned about being on PCT during my trip.

How's the back pumps?
Have you gone through any shut done?
Also how's your sex drive?

Thanks Again!

mindgames

Awards
Hi Mindgames. Thanks for your response. I'm interested in oral more so for the convenience. I guess the sides is the price to pay for the convenience of poppin pills.

Currently I have SD, and Ergo Max LMG. I'm thinking of starting my cycle in March after I complete a business trip to China. I'm a bit concerned about being on PCT during my trip.

How's the back pumps?
Have you gone through any shut done?
Also how's your sex drive?

Thanks Again!

Hi eric, always happy to help if I can - remembering everyone has a different experience.

Back pumps: - They were there from pretty late in week one - they were fairly mild and bananas (i.e. potassium) and a dose as low as 1 gram of taurine stopped them. I'm actually still experiencing them 4 days after cycle - we really need someone to give an answer on the physiology / causes / reasons for WHY they occur. I asked on one thread and nobody has been able to answer.

Shut Down:

I won't be able to provide an accurate answer without blood work, which I am not getting until week 3 of PCT.

Sex Drive:

Thanks. I'm flattered but my wife wouldn't like it..LOL!!!
Seriously, libido dropped quickly. It is returning slowly. Again it's different for each person. It MUST shut you down, it has to, yet on one log I read a guy said he went sex crazy all cycle.

I wouldn't worry about being on PCT on your trip - as long as you are able to take all the necessary supps with you to do it properly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnabolicGuru Cycle Logs 182
Supplement Logs 59
Cycle Logs 6
buakaw93 Cycle Logs 13
Wobmarvel Cycle Logs 225