cycle help 3alpha/m5aa/m14add

shyguy1

shyguy1

Awards
What's up everyone, hope your holidays were blessed. I've gained over 60lbs in the last 5yrs (about 30 of it muscle) due to hard work and all bulk cycles. This time my goal is cleaner, dryer gains, but more strength. My most successful stack was a crazy 10 weeker with m1t/4ad 2 weeks at 20mgs/1000mgs ed respectively. Following up with 1ad/m1,4add/4ad, 8weeks at 900mgs/200mgs/1000mgs ed respectively. Talking about wet! But the strength gains were unmatched.
Some of these numbers will sound ridiculous but I swear on my life they are all true.
Example: Bench before 205x5, Bench after 270x5
Squat 100lbs difference with same reps.
Before this protocol i couldn't do much more than 8 or nine bodyweight dips, by the end of the cycle I belting 2-45lbs plates around my waist for 6!
But the downfall was i looked like the pillsbury dough boy.

So the thing I'm asking is this: My main objective is to gain as much strength as possible with some weight gain and size. Unlike some post I read where some pwlifters don't want anymore size or weight, size is definitely welcolme, but dryer this time and with a more conditioned look.

What's available are:
3-alpha powder
M5aa pillform
1ad pillform
4ad powder
mit pillform
m14add pillform

I can't do a transdermal mix because of my baby. I've done everything on this list but the 3alpha and m5aa. I will be doing this all orally. I can't afford any of the new ph/ps/aas, so that's not a option.
If anybody knowledgeable has any cycle suggestions please post them. Thank you.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1ad + (low dosed)m14add + 3aa. you could adjust the m1,4add dose depending on how much you bloat.
I ran 6wks of M1,4add + 167mg 4ad trans + 75mg prostan.
I bloated more than I wanted on this but only lost 2lbs of water weight. M1,4add started at 90mg and raised 30mg each week until I hit 180mg and stayed there. I added in 1pill rebound wk 5 and 2 pills wk 6 and leaned up some.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10