getting ready for my cycle....what's left out?

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Okay, I'm loading up as we speak on:
Milk Thistle
Red Yeast Rice
Hawthorn
Co-Q10
Fish Oil
A Multi

For my cycle I've got SNS Methyl Drol, a crap load of protein and everything I was frontloading. I keep hearing about Phera Plex. Is it that good? Would it be worth adding to this stack? Would you recommend anything to this stack?

For PCT I'll be taking:
Nolva
Activate
RXT
and everything I was front loading with.

Here's a rough sample:
Weeks 1-4:
Methyl Drol 10mg, 20, 30, 30
Weeks 4-8:(end of cycle & begin PCT)
Nolva 60, 40, 30,20, 10
RXT 25, 25, 50, 50, 75
Activate Four caps spread thru day
And again, I'll still be taking my frontloading pack for PCT.

I plan on eating like a horse, hopefully heathly food, but with my jacked up work schedule, it gets very hard sometimes. Considering getting box of MRP's. Drinking like a fish (water that is)

My workout routine will be as follows:
Mon - Chest, biceps, triceps
Tues - Back, Delts
Wed - Legs (torture day)
Thurs - Rest
Fri - Rest
Sat - Start cycle over

I've not seen much in the line of cardio in any logs people have been keeping. Any suggestions? I've got some holday fat I want to get rid of, and was planning on running the eliptical for 20min after every workout.

Currently I'm 5'8" (that'll never change) and about 220. Been lifting on and off for a good 20 years. Oh, what would you recommend for joints. Is glucosamine fine, or what's better?

Okay, there it is. Have at it. Hope to get some good feedback.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. For your joints, I'd definitely have to give 2 thumbs up to Cissus RX from USPLabs.. Top notch stuff. My shoulder pain is practically non-existent after I finished off my 1st bottle. Just ordered another one today.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Looks good to me. For your joints, I'd definitely have to give 2 thumbs up to Cissus RX from USPLabs.. Top notch stuff. My shoulder pain is practically non-existent after I finished off my 1st bottle. Just ordered another one today.
Thanks bro, I'll check that out.

carib102

carib102

Awards
I've used glucosamine in the past when I start to get joint pain and it has always fixed me right up.

I am starting a Phera-Plex/Prostan cycle next week and will be logging it here in the cycle info forum if you're interested. I should be putting up the initial post later this week. Right now pre-loading supps and raising calories :burger: :woohoo:

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
<<<I am starting a Phera-Plex/Prostan cycle next week>>>

I've read a little about those two. Not a whole lot about the Prostan. I'll definetly see what you got.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Looking foward to see how it goes seeing as i will be doing a similar cycle myself!

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Any thoughts on the cardio aspect of this cycle anybody??

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
dayum!!! Your 220!???:burger: You got 50lbs on me!!

As for cardio, if you want to get rid of some of the fat, I think moderate cardio would suffice. If this stuff is anything like SD, you'll probably lean out your first week or so & then start to see the weight/mass come on. At least that's what SD did for me.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
dayum!!! Your 220!???:burger: You got 50lbs on me!!

As for cardio, if you want to get rid of some of the fat, I think moderate cardio would suffice. If this stuff is anything like SD, you'll probably lean out your first week or so & then start to see the weight/mass come on. At least that's what SD did for me.
Yeah, I put a few pounds on when I went to day shift. Beers at night, eating before bed. I've already cut back on that crap.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I would do at least 45 minutes of cardio three times a week, maybe on your two rest days and leg day. I like to hit the eliptical prior to working legs, as it warms them up and I can get right to work. I did this during my last e-Max cycle and it worked well for me. You might tweak it for what suits you, but I never stop cardio all together. Good luck.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
45 minutes? Okay, I better ramp up to that though. I've been lifting steady, but cardio has been a thing of the past. I have't done much since last Feb. Before legs I usually do some nice slow leg extensions, one leg at a time. At the top I pause for a two count. This really warms up the knees, and gets the blood flowing through the thighs. I do think I'll take your advice and do maybe 10-15 min. cardio before I butcher my legs. Thanks for the feedback Delta.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I'll be 49 in two months, and that cardio makes a huge difference for me. I know alot of the younger guys can get away without it, but as we get older, our metabolism changes. Good luck!

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
My metabolism hit a brick wall a few years ago. My twin bro "yjyankee" is as lean as can be. Hell, I look at a beer, and I put a few pounds on. Then again, if I lived in that Louisiana humidity, I'd prolly drop a few pounds too. Up here in Michigan, we need our "winter coats" like animals. lol

delta314

Awards
  • Established
You mean he wasn't just joking when he said you were his twin brother?:icon_lol:

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Well, I'm thinking ahead a month. If I start this cycle now, I'll be coming off after a month, and I'm afraid ol' dave junior won't want to perform on Valentines day. Also, I got a guy at my gym that's putting together a training program for me. He has me doing cardio every day before the workout, and abs everyday!! He wants me to stick to this routine for two months. He guarantees size and a smaller waist. sounds good to me. So, I'm thinking I may start this cycle either in February or March. For now, I'm gonna take the NHA stack....RXT, and Activate. See what happens with that.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
You mean he wasn't just joking when he said you were his twin brother?:icon_lol:
Here's an older pic from a couple years ago. He's got a few pounds, (ie.. winter coat) on me as you can see...

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
You rat bastard!:nutkick: I was a good 230lbs back then. You got any current pics?