Virgin cycle advise!?

lanncedawwg

Awards

Hey everyone...Im trying to gather info. and everyones opinions on what to possibly use as a virgin cycle? I have access to 1-ad, finigenx magnum, m1t, methyl rage, phera plex, and halo drol - 50. I dont plan on starting this for about a month so I can get all the proper supplements for use throughout the cycle, and proper pct in line. Anyone have any advise on what they think is a good "virgin cycle"?
Some quick info. Im about 210 lbs, 5'11 w/ about 13% bf. and have been lifting for 4-5 solid years.

Thanks!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Please do a search due to the fact this question has been asked a ton of times and you would do yourself a big favor by doing the search..

gten79

Awards
Matt is right search, search, search.. What the hell my .02 says Phera Plex

The search button is your friend.

lanncedawwg

Awards
thanx gten79...Ive been doing a bit of searching. And have found that phera plex is a pretty good ph, but from what I read its pretty androgenic?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanx gten79...Ive been doing a bit of searching. And have found that phera plex is a pretty good ph, but from what I read its pretty androgenic?
It is pretty angrogenic, but wht many are finding is it is not showing the sides most angrogenic compounds do.