My First Cycle: Criticism Appreciated

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Current weight: 167 (Injury)
Lifting Experience: 4 years
Body Type: Ectomorph
Training Frequency: 4 days (wed., sat., sun. rest days)
Training type: Mostly strength but some added size exercises and cardio/speed work (want to be fast)

Diet:
attached picture shows diet but it will vary depending on my weight

Supplements while on:
CEE
Hawthorne Berry
Cranberry seed extract
NAC
Vitamin C
Magnesium/Zinc (at night)

Anabolics:
150mg Test Prop. EOD 10 weeks
20mg Superdrol: weeks 1-4 and 8-10

PCT:
Nolvadex: 40/40/30/30/20/20 mg
Tribulus: 1 gram tapering down week to week
Fenugreek: 1 gram tapering down week to week
Lean Extreme
NAC
??POSSIBLY HCG??

Attachments

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Most drop the CEE while on to add to help keep strength on PCT. Maybe some milk thistle, Omega 3 oil and garlic to help with liver/lypid dmg from SD. Red yeast rice with cq 10 during PCT as well. I would def add the HCG at 250iu 2x ew weeks 1-10. And I hope you have a nympho wife, girlfriend or hand to get ya through. :D

Good luck, keep a log.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the CEE and switch the Test Prop for Test E. Only because of it being a first cycle, less pinning, less pain. HCG is always a good idea, but not necessary for a cycle as you laid out.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
bpmartyr says to take it weeks 1-10.. why not pct?

i will definitely keep a log.

i cant switch to test e however due to testing purposes so i will just have to learn to pin early.. ive been asking a lot of people about it and trying to get all the info i can.. lot of good websites ive found on it..

any tips you guys have?

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
suppressive? from what i have read on it, it acts as Leutinizing Hormone which readily turns itself back into testosterone? What would be the point of taking it on cycle just out of curiousity?

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
It acts like LH forcing your nuts into action. Taking it on cycle helps so that they don't look all shrunk up and dead, and so that when you wanna get em back in PCT they have been functioning during cycle. Using it during PCT, however, your body will stop telling itself to produce LH since the HCG is doing the LH's job, then when the HCG is gone your body has not been producing LH and you have none to tell your body to produce its own test. I'm no expert but as far as I can tell that is why. If I am off someone correct me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It acts like LH forcing your nuts into action. Taking it on cycle helps so that they don't look all shrunk up and dead, and so that when you wanna get em back in PCT they have been functioning during cycle. Using it during PCT, however, your body will stop telling itself to produce LH since the HCG is doing the LH's job, then when the HCG is gone your body has not been producing LH and you have none to tell your body to produce its own test. I'm no expert but as far as I can tell that is why. If I am off someone correct me.
Your basically right on. It just makes PCT recovery easier. Its always good to use HCG but i dont think that for a 10 week cycle its really needed, thats just my opinion though.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
suppressive? from what i have read on it, it acts as Leutinizing Hormone which readily turns itself back into testosterone? What would be the point of taking it on cycle just out of curiousity?
generally around the 3rd week, your testes will start to atrophy. HCG will bring them back to size. It makes the transition into PCT much easier. For cycles 10 weeks and over, it's a good addition.

I like Prop, but it's a bitch for me personally. Yes, you will need to get used to pinning very quickly. Do you know about site rotation? ie. Pinning your Left Glute, Left Delt, Left VentroGlute, Right GLute, Right Delt, Right Ventroglute... to give ample time between sites? I also would suggest to stay away from pinning your quads or calves with Prop, in case you are like me and find it hard to walk after doing so... actually I would stay away from Lats, biceps, triceps, calves and quads with Prop... :D Pecs are ok, but cumbersome if you get remnant pain.

good luck... ask any question you can think of.. we've all been there.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
generally around the 3rd week, your testes will start to atrophy. HCG will bring them back to size. It makes the transition into PCT much easier. For cycles 10 weeks and over, it's a good addition.

I like Prop, but it's a bitch for me personally. Yes, you will need to get used to pinning very quickly. Do you know about site rotation? ie. Pinning your Left Glute, Left Delt, Left VentroGlute, Right GLute, Right Delt, Right Ventroglute... to give ample time between sites? I also would suggest to stay away from pinning your quads or calves with Prop, in case you are like me and find it hard to walk after doing so... actually I would stay away from Lats, biceps, triceps, calves and quads with Prop... :D Pecs are ok, but cumbersome if you get remnant pain.

good luck... ask any question you can think of.. we've all been there.
Thanks for the help bro. Sorry about the ignorance with HCG, I have never done a cycle as long as 10 weeks so I have never had to use HCG and therefore never had a lot of time to research it but have heard good things about it. I have only used PH's in the past.

Yeah I know about spot rotation. I had planned on shooting both gleuts and both delts. I know I can put the full amount in each gleut but from what I have been told they say to only put a max of 1cc of in each shoulder? Let me know if you guys think differently.

I am not sure about the ventrogleut though? And yeah everyone tells me the quad is a bitch so I wasnt gonna shoot it.

I play on buying 50- 25g 1.5" syringes. Some say to buy the 5/8" syringes for the shoulders and chest but the 1.5's will work wont they?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
1" is good for any site other than the glutes.. People do shoot glutes with 1", but if you don't go deep enough, you will have adipose irritation or worse.

1.5" is good for glutes. Quads are fine with non-painful gear. Prop is painful for many, so it sucks to try to walk normal after pinning there is all... any extremity.. it just sucks to try to act normal when you can't move your ****.

Buy 20g 1.5" to draw oil with, and buy a shitload of 23g 1.5", 23-25g 1", and if you want 23-25g 5/8's, you can.. as I like to pin my biceps with 5/8".

I personally can pin 3cc's in my delts now. You have to work your way up to it. I started with 1cc, moved to 1.5cc, etc. Just make sure you don't raise your arm for a little bit after, and you should be fine.. lol Just keep it to 1cc for a month, then try more.

Ventroglutes are a good spot for high volume oil, or painful gear. It looks like you're shooting in your hip when you do it. Do a search and you'll probably find some diagrams or pics on it. Basically it's right below your hip bone, towards your greater torachanter. It feels like a fleshy tender triangle or muscle.

It's good that you are doing your research.. I can't tell you how many people just jump into it blindly, and start asking questions when they **** up.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Yeah I have been around gear most of my life and have a good understanding of it. I am not one of those "Don't take steroids because it shrinks your dick and makes you kill people" type of person. I just don't want to pin in the wrong places etc because I know you can really screw up if you hit a nerve/blood vessel/etc.

Yeah I plan on buying JUST the 20g 1.5" syringes to draw with then i can unscrew the syringe and put the 25g syringe on to inject with. Dont know if i am going to buy any 1" ones tho. If I do my shoulder I might just not stick it in as far. And I don't believe my biceps are really big enough to put very much in. But I will try it.

What do you mean don't raise your arm for a while after a shoulder injection?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
just that it stings a little.. especially if you inject a fair amount of oil in it... for like an hour after I inject my delt, I don't use that arm.. (3cc's though)

Yeah, I guess you don't need to stick it in that deep, regarding your 1.5"s in smaller sites.... but it's just harder to guage how deep you are. I don't see why you don't just pony up another 12 bones and get some 1" needles too.

Bro, I wouldn't use Prop in your bicep... or tricep.. or quad... or calf... **** lats are bad too. I have a hard time with Prop, can you tell? :)

Another thing that helps is that I color code my calendar for rotation. I use blue for glutes, red for Ventro.. with an L for left.. etc. It's pretty good if you have a bunch of sites and you don't want to hit one too soon after your last.. you know..

good luck.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Awesome, all very helpful information.

Okay so I could do left gleut, right gleut, shoulders (since i would have to do .75 cc's in each), left ventro, right ventro. that seems like a good enough rotation. Guess I will see how that goes.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
HCG is my favorite 'supplement' ever. Get it if you can.

Not sure how you'll respond to the prop. It may hurt like a bitch and take time to get used to. B12 and/or Cottonseed Sterile oil helps some. Just don't pin anywhere that still 'hurts'

BIGAINS

Awards
bpmartyr says to take it weeks 1-10.. why not pct?

i will definitely keep a log.

i cant switch to test e however due to testing purposes so i will just have to learn to pin early.. ive been asking a lot of people about it and trying to get all the info i can.. lot of good websites ive found on it..

any tips you guys have?
Buy/make yourself a jug of sterile oil to cutt the prop with...depending on the brand it can be painfull as you prob know. Also if you are shooting eod the extra oil will slow down the absorption somewhat prolonging the half-life. Also warm the oil for a few seconds in the micro before you draw/inject, it will make the shots very smooth and decrease the pain some as the oil will flow in better.