Next cycle... opinions

ATM

Awards
This will be my third true AAS cycle... I am planning to start mid March, in preparation for the summer.

I am currently a 26 male, 6'3, weigh approx 248 with about 12 percent bf. Experienced lifter who has never strayed from the tried and true test/dbol cycles...

Test is always my base...Dbol is a good kicker, but I dont like the negative side effects of cellular resparation (I play city basketball, and you can only imagine)

I would really like to add some lean mass... maybe get to about 260-270, no higher than the later for heatlh purposes... and use DNP is my "cutter". (I Currently have no experience with DNP, but have done my research)

I am CONSIDERING doing a longer than usual cycle...but only using Test during the lengthiest parts...possibly from Mid March or the first or April until the first of August.. and I would appreciate your opinions on this..

Here is my base idea:

April-July : Test Enth 1000 mg/wk 16-20 weeks

Tren Acetate or Enth 300-500 mg wk ? My first time using Tren, not really sure how long or how much would be an optimal dose.

Any other substances instead of Tren that would be a good combo with Test... I know EQ is supposed to be good, but seems a bit pricey and supposedly bad on blood profiles...

DNP would be towards the middle of the stack, possibly around week 10 @ 21 days of 200mg.

PCT... if I used tren I would do HCG 500iu 2 x week

Nolva and 7-OXO for PCT

This is a rough draft, any suggestions opinions are appreciated.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
EQ and Drol have an unfair rep for raising RBC. Because in reality nearly every AAS does that. Boldenone and Drol just happen to be painted as the big hemocrit juggernaught... If you're really worried take baby aspirin a few times a week.. although not during HCG days, as apparently it minimizes HCG's effectiveness.

If you've never ran Tren, then don't run Tren Enanthate, as you don't know how you react to it yet. Run Tren Ace for 8 weeks near the end of your cycle..but don't end on it... leave about 2 weeks of just Test Prop to close out.. that's what i'd do.. that should be good enough for recomping. I'm not too keen on DNP, but whatever you want to do, do it safely.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Ubiq here. I think a good dose for tren would be about 400mgs a week.

HCg sounds like a good idea. I think you should run it whether you run tren or not, especially if its almost 20 weeks long.

On a side note, how does 750mgs of test work for you?
Only reason i say this is because its only ur 3rd cycle and yes yo umay be big, but ur gaines i beleive with plateau if you use 1g a week for all 15-20 weeks. This is just me but if i were you id run say weeks 1-12 or so 750mgs, then for the rest finish on a gram. Thats just me tho, idk how you react to 750mgs.

Yea just make sure ur safe on DNP. Honestly id run clen or TTA instead especially along with tren, but thats just me.

Good luck bro!