2 week superdrol cycle?

CREAO

Awards
has anyone ever done a 2 week superdrol cycle...i was thinking about it...maybe doing something like this...

Week 1 - 20 mg
Week 2 - 30 mg

Then RXT

Week 3 - 75mg
Week 2 - 50 to 25mg

how bad would shutdown be on this? My last superdrol cycle gave me some major problems during week 3 so maybe I could avoid it

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
dont think you should do it, i did it an regret starting it. doesn't work and i felt like crap.

i wouldn't even take it anymore for any amount, try PP or something.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I don't think a 2 week cycle is worth it as you seem to start making gains during week two. I would run a 3 week cycle that looked like this:

Week 1: 10mgs
Week 2: 20mgs
Week 3: 20mgs

Personally, 30mgs is a lot. I don't think you should take 30mgs unless you weigh over 225lbs. Upping the doseage doesn't mean better results. JMHO.

Mr.Juice

Awards
I would just do a 4 week cycle keep it constant dont pyramid it, 20-40, Taurine for back cramps, pct with Rebound xt and 6-oxo , and keep some nolva on hand youll be fine

birdman2

Awards
hey i was woundering if u guys could tell me what u think of this cycle i am planning on running. i am 20 years old 6 foot and 190lbs. i have been lifting for three years and thought i needed dome phs to help me get big because i havent gained any mass or strength in a year.

week 1-3 3 superdrol/ 3 m1p
week 4-6 3 superdrol/ 3 methyl 1-alpha
then PCT

i want lots of strenght and mass but to still be safe

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
hey i was woundering if u guys could tell me what u think of this cycle i am planning on running. i am 20 years old 6 foot and 190lbs. i have been lifting for three years and thought i needed dome phs to help me get big because i havent gained any mass or strength in a year.

then PCT

If you had done ANY kind of reading, you would know that stacking methyls is a pretty bad idea and that doing so for 6 weeks is in the "stupid" class of things, UNLESS you have previously done a 4-weeker of stacked methyls AND have had your liver checked out 100% a short time afterwards, and in that case it only gets downgraded from "stupid" to "risky". Moreover, this isn't YOUR thread to ask such a question.

DougMan

Awards
I would say go 4 weeks on SD stand alone. I did that an it worked out nicely.

Week 1: 10 mg
Week 2 - 4: 10 or 20 mg depending on sides
Then PCT

I did notice it made me a little more tired during the day. I had some intense craps, especially in my calves. I walk to work and I had trouble walking all the way home somedays as the pump/cramp feeling in front of my lower legs was pretty intense.

If you are going to run SD give it time to work, if you dont want to deal with the risks/sides then dont run it all. Running a 2 week cycle is the worst of both worlds IMO.

What types of problems were you running into? As xxtruxx mentioned 30 mg is a lot of SD for most people. 20 mg was enough for me (6'1'', 205 lbs)

Aravind

Awards

then PCT

Hey Birdman. If you bought the stack they were selling (masterdrol/ 1P) then I recommend you do not follow their suggested plan that is prevalent on most sites selling the product. After reading logs here and on bb.com I've come to the understanding that its a very bad idea. Although, a few have gone through with it and come out with respectable results they always had some bumps along the way, etc. So, I decided to do each by themselves, individually spaced by 5-6months apart or so.

There are some excellent logs here at AM featuring xxtrux and quickryde. They are must reads. Also follow up on tviceman's log on bb.com. All three have some excellent information on hand. There is also a SD for dummies tutorial on bb.com that you might want to read up on. Heh, I've been reading for a month now and still trying to put the pieces together.
General take is
1)LG seems to have lost their previous high standing but people are still taking masterdrol/1P and getting respectable results. Some claim 1P is crap whereas others claim Masterdrol is crap. I am more believing of 1P being crap as masterdrol is nothing but superdrol and it does produce results given a good diet and training regimen in check.
2)Do not stack the two as its a bad idea. That sentiment is echoed by almost all the experienced users.
3)Run nolva no matter what you read because the people that do not run nolva seem to have some sort of a delayed gyno problem.
4)Do not start the cycle without the ancillaries. Read the SD for dummies thread and the logs. They are very detailled giving a range of experiences and the essentials of making the cycle work.

Cheers eh.