First Cycle E-Max LMG

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I'm approaching the end of week 6. Have had some pretty decent strength gains, no side effects other than always hungry. Put on about 12 lbs. Lost a little definition around the midsection. Trying to decide whether to end this cycle, or continue for the full 8 weeks. Any suggestions, pro or con? Also have put together my PCT plan as follows;
Perfect Cycle
Retain
Rebound XT
Tribulus
DHEA

and of course my Multi Pro 32 vitamin, BCAA's, creatine and glutamine.

Will do the PCT for the same amount of time as the cycle. I already have my PP and SD for my next cycle. Tried to get some Halodrol, but after the newspaper article, everyone has discontinued it, or is charging over $100 for it.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm approaching the end of week 6. Have had some pretty decent strength gains, no side effects other than always hungry. Put on about 12 lbs. Lost a little definition around the midsection. Trying to decide whether to end this cycle, or continue for the full 8 weeks. Any suggestions, pro or con? Also have put together my PCT plan as follows;
Perfect Cycle
Retain
Rebound XT
Tribulus
DHEA

and of course my Multi Pro 32 vitamin, BCAA's, creatine and glutamine.

Will do the PCT for the same amount of time as the cycle. I already have my PP and SD for my next cycle. Tried to get some Halodrol, but after the newspaper article, everyone has discontinued it, or is charging over $100 for it.
I would rec. you to stop at 6 weeks, unless of course you have blood work that can prove you are not being harmed from the inside.
I also rec. a SERM for PCT, especially for a 6week cycle and PCT isn't nec. for the 6 or 8 weeks, 4 should be enough(w/ a serm).
If you have any questions, let me know via email.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I would rec. you to stop at 6 weeks, unless of course you have blood work that can prove you are not being harmed from the inside.
I also rec. a SERM for PCT, especially for a 6week cycle and PCT isn't nec. for the 6 or 8 weeks, 4 should be enough(w/ a serm).
If you have any questions, let me know via email.
Hey dude, I'd e-mail you if I could, but you don't have any contact info. Hope you read this. I have a question about which SERM to use and what kinda doses.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey dude, I'd e-mail you if I could, but you don't have any contact info. Hope you read this. I have a question about which SERM to use and what kinda doses.
Before answering your question, please note that at the moment I AM NOT an Anabolic Xtreme Representative at Anabolic Minds.com. So this is "just me" giving you this advice.

I would personally use Nolvadex at 40/30/20/10 --that 4th week may not be nec., depending on your well being.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I have some Nolvadex, so I'll do the 40/30/20/10. I also plan on getting blood work done in the next few weeks, definitely before my next cycle.