Phera-Plex - Finigenx Cycle...

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Guys,

I am on day 4 of a 3 week PheraPlex cycle (first ever cycle...finally took the plunge...woohoo!) and I have a couple of bottles of Fini as well. I was thinking of adding the Fini in as well and continuing it for 6-8 weeks. Can I even do this? Will I need to PCT after the PP or will the Fini just keep me shutdown and prevent the estrogen rebound so I can PCT after the Fini?

I am running all of the usual support sups like Hawthorn, Milk Thistle, RYR, and Policosonol. I also have some prostate issues so I am using Saw Palmetto as well. I have Nolva on hand if I need and I plan to use it for PCT. I was hoping I could get by with just some Rebound/Activate/LXT but we'll see.

Anyway, I would really appreciate any help you guys could provide. Thanks.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
you should probably run the PP for 4 weeks (maybe 5 if youre still getting gains). you should start the fini now if youre going to start it, run it through the end of whenever your cycle is, i suppose you could run it one week after you stop the PP, dont know how much it would help with keeping gains. ive heard that shitdown is minimal with fini, ask diplomats if you want a 100% solid answer.

i would always say go with nolva as PCT, pretty much still the best you can use. taking activate and LXT pct would be a good idea.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks Pioneer. I plan to use the Nolva for PCT and I will certainly add the LXT and Activate. You think adding Rebound as well would be overkill?

I went ahead and started the Fini yesterday. You don't think it is a good idea to to extend the Fini cycle a couple of weeks after the PP cycle and then PCT? I'm a little concerned about running a methyl for 4 weeks but I suppose I could if everything is going OK. It just seems like most people seem to experience the most sides in week 4. I would really like to run the Fini for at least 6 weeks but I don't wanna mess myself up either. Thanks again for the help.

Jamie

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i think running both nolva and the AI would be overkill, you only need one for this cycle.

you can run the fini for 6 weeks if you want, nothing wrong with that.

the sides come with gains, you can run it short and avoid the sides that MIGHT come or you could run it longer and gain some more. its completely up to you. many people have reported less sides with PP then any other sold currently.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
you are going to BLOWWWWWWWWWWW UP brother. Hope you are eating alot thoughh?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks Diplomat! I'm up 4lbs since Wednesday so things are looking good so far. Strength is going up but not dramatically yet. The only small side I am noticing is a bit more anxiety and possibly aggression than usual. I keep checking my BP to make sure everything is in check and so far all is good.

So here is my plan for now based on your responses:
PP Wks 1-3 (probably 4 but I'll see how it goes)
Fini Wks 1-6 (maybe push it to 8 weeks if everything is going well)
PCT 4 weeks Nolva 60/40/20/20 and LXT plus the usual support sups

This look good? Also, I am getting some bloat from the PP but nothing major. If it gets too bad can I go ahead and add 25mg of Rebound to help control it? I don't want to limit my gains although since this is my first cycle, I expect the gains to be pretty good anyway!

Thanks guys!

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
your cycle does look good. I personally love finigenx... got GREAT gains from it and havent lost em... just to let u know- I would not go any lower than 9cc ED w/ that stuff cuz I did run a 6cc cycle and got no gains for 3 weeks... bumped it to 9cc and gained about 3 lbs for the next 3 weeks of cycle!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Diplomat! I'm up 4lbs since Wednesday so things are looking good so far. Strength is going up but not dramatically yet. The only small side I am noticing is a bit more anxiety and possibly aggression than usual. I keep checking my BP to make sure everything is in check and so far all is good.

So here is my plan for now based on your responses:
PP Wks 1-3 (probably 4 but I'll see how it goes)
Fini Wks 1-6 (maybe push it to 8 weeks if everything is going well)
PCT 4 weeks Nolva 60/40/20/20 and LXT plus the usual support sups

This look good? Also, I am getting some bloat from the PP but nothing major. If it gets too bad can I go ahead and add 25mg of Rebound to help control it? I don't want to limit my gains although since this is my first cycle, I expect the gains to be pretty good anyway!

Thanks guys!
yeah the cycle looks great bro. Just keep eating and pounding out the weights, you will loose the bloat after the cycle is over.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Alright guys...I'm tempted to go to 30mg of PP tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the first day of week 3 and I plan to bump the Fini to 18ml and my original plan was to keep the PP at 20mg throughout but I have not had the explosive gains that others have talked about yet. I did start the first week with only 10mg of PP so maybe they are still coming. I am up about 6-7lbs and according to my calipers I am down about 1.5-1.8 pounds of fat which would be a lean gain of almost 8-9 lbs so that is actually pretty damn good. Strength has been up but not a HUGE increase yet. I had to add in a low dose of Nolva because of some puffiness in my right nipple (no sensitivty,itching, or lumps) so hopefully that will go away....I'm pretty freakin' tired of worrying about my nipple!

What do you guys think? So far it has been a great cycle and I haven't experienced any side effects other than slightly higher blood pressure but it is controllable. I also notice that my stomach is sticking out a bit more than usual. I am probably eating more than usual but not much really so I don't know. Is this something that others have experienced....I remember some guys talking about it before?

Anyway, can't wait to hear your feedback. Thanks again.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Is your higher BP controllable or CONTROLLED? What do you weigh? How many calories are you eating? You know, the first thing to up before the androgens is usually food...

If you're losing fat, it means you're doing a RECOMP and of course you're not going to gain as much strength or muscle mass on a recomp than on a true, if perhaps very clean, bulk. If you go for gaining say, 2-3lbs of fat during this cycle, perhaps you wouldn't have any need to up the androgens at all. And being that you are recomping, upping the androgens will not help very much without upping food. So I guess you have my take right there. :)

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the reply Grunt. The BP is controlled although it is still higher than usual at 135/78 but it has held steady for the past week so I think I am fine there. I weigh 205 at the moment with the additional weight from the cycle. I am eating 3500-3800 daily so I guess I could up the food but not whole lot. It is hard enough getting all that in and keeping it clean as it is :) So you think the 20mg is fine for me then. I like the fact that I am really not experiencing any sides. Anyway, thanks for the information and I hope I provided the answers you were looking for. Take care.

schlam_of

Awards
any updates on your cycle bro?? im considering this very cycle and would like to hear how yours turned out?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry guys! Well things went real good for a while but I ended up stopping it a bit early because of two things. 1) Puffy nips that I now think were just related to the extra water. I never had any sensitivity or lumps but they did get puffy for sure. 2) Horrible back pumps....I mean I couldn't hardly function and it keep me almost out of commission for a week!

The second issue was probably caused by my stupidity of going to 30mgs of PP and 18ML of Fini at the start of week 3. I made it one day short of a full 3 weeks and I ended up quiting the cycle because of those two issues. I am in the last week of PCT and so far things are really good.

I put on 8lbs on the scale and dropped 2% bodyfat for a total of 12lbs lean. I was eating at above maintenance but not a whole lot above. My strength was GREAT. Everytime I went to the gym I was setting new records for myself on almost every lift. The great thing is I really haven't lost any of the strength and I have only lost 1-2lbs although it has been a struggle to keep fat off for the past two weeks.

I plan to give it another go in Feb but keep things at a more reasonable dose and try everything in my power to keep the back pumps away. I probably would have continued the cycle if they didn't get so bad. I may turn the Feb cycle into a cutter and run Prost. instead of the Fini with PP. I may also add Albuterol to my PCT for two weeks. What do you guys think about that? Anyway, I hope this helps. Thanks for the interest.

Jamie

schlam_of

Awards
thanks for the update, sorry to hear things didnt go just right..still sounds like you had a good cycle though..

so do you think the PP caused a fair amount of bloat?

i really don't want to add fat/bloat, and am thinking about a Finigenx(12-18ml)/m-4ohn(32-32mg) daily cycle as well. Im just not sure the Finigenx would be able to add enough mass on its own.

Modoc

Awards
I'm currently in the middle of week 3 running PP 30mg and Finigenx 30ml per day. I've put on 7 pounds so far but I've definitely leaned out a bit as well. I'm also using transdermal E-Form (Formestane) from 1-fast and that seems to have eliminated the bloating that most people are having with PP. I will also say that this is the best I've felt physically while on-cycle. No lethargy or general "crappy" feeling like I get with Superdrol or M1T. I feel very "up" and energetic almost all the time. If I continue to make gains into week 4 I might push this one to 5 or 6 weeks.

schlam_of

Awards
How'd you decide on that much Finigenx? Did you not respond to lower doses of the Finigenx? What are your current stats?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
I based my dosing around all of the logs I had seen on Fini. However, I never found a log with someone using Fini alone. They always stacked it so I'm not sure anyone could say for sure what a good or proper dose is. I'm not sure I will stack products for while again though. Next time I think I would like to judge the effectiveness of a single chemical and decide if I like it or not.

I am however, VERY, tempted to run PP/Prost for a cut in February so we'll see. Next time though I will run PP 10/20/20/10 and maybe Prost 75/100/100/75. I kinda learned my lesson in dosing too high. I hope my back never feels like that again. Good luck.