Need Advice: Am I getting GYNO???

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
This morning I woke up and my right nipple was sore as hell. Like my girlfriend has been yanking on it and biting it all night. Now this hasn't happened since Saturday...which has me a bit nervous. I felt the area and it was sore to the touch...but not painful. No lumps were detected. The area is not itchy.

I am in Week 5 of a 6 week 1-test/4-ad/SD cycle.

After breakfast I took 110grams of B6. I brought the B6 with me to work.

I'm not sure what this means. I took about 110-120mg of Eform (the damn pump clogged so I'm not sure how much I was able to spray out until I put an old S1+ top on it). I applied the Eform right after I put the usual amount of 1-t and 4-ad on me.

I have some Rebound XT with me at work and I have IBE tamoxifen at home. Any vets want to advise me what to do...As I write this the soreness has decreased markedly but I can still slightly feel it. Is this the dreaded beginning of gyno or am I just getting paranoid???

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
This morning I woke up and my right nipple was sore as hell. Like my girlfriend has been yanking on it and biting it all night.
Did you ask her if she had been yanking/biting it at night? Have any weird dreams lately? ;)

I've never had gyno, but I think you're wise to continue the precautions.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I feel a bit better today. I took almost 800mg of B6 yesterday, and I took one rebound XT cap before bed.

I think I'll finish out my cycle using 1 cap of rebound at night.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Use the Nolva to combat gyno not an AI. Better safe than sorry, run Nolva for a week and re-evaluate at that time.

DO a search and you should find a **** ton of info.