4AD/Nordiol Cycle (When to take?)

93cobra

Board Supporter
Awards
I am starting a cycle that I have adapted a little because of the availability of Nordiol.

Here is what I started with:
Week 1-2 take 750 mg of 4-diol and 250 mg of Nor-diol
Week 3-5 take 500 mg of 4-diol and 500 mg of Nor-diol
Week 6-7 take 250 mg of 4-diol and 750 mg of Nor-diol

Here is what I adapted it to:

Week 1-2 take 800mg of 4-AD and 240mg of Nordiol
Week 3-5 take 600mg of 4-AD and Week 3-4 take 480mg of Nordiol
Week 6-7 take 400mg of 4-AD Week 5 take 600mg of Nordiol

I will be splitting the doses up one in the morning and one in the evening. My question is does it matter which one I take in the morning? I usually workout late at night around 9pm. I was wanting to spray on the Nordiol in the morning and then take (orally) the 4AD at night so I could benefit from its preworkout energizing effects. The Nordiol usually makes me lethargic. My past cycles have consisted of Nordiol only.
Any help would be appreciated.

Body stats:

Height: 5' 10''
Weight: 187
BF% 14

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would taper the other direction with 240 nor ending the cycle and 600 starting. nor is more suppressive than 4ad. I prefer to be suppressed at the beginning of a cycle and try to recover towards the end. your 4ad doses are pretty low so I would do the nor at night when you workout.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
after thinking about it I would dose both morning and night. spread the 4ad out 3x/day.

93cobra

Board Supporter
Awards
I can always add more to the 4AD...that I have more of but the Nordiol I only have about 15 grams(transdermal).

As far as taking them together I thought that these two PH competed for the same receptor site therefore it was better to take them at opposing times.

I adapted this cycle from Bigcats PH page.

I couldn't agree with you more that the Nordiol is very suppressive

Thank you for the input