How soon can you have alcohol after an SD cycle?

N

nick500

Awards
Hey

Did 2 1/2 weeks 20mgs/day, then 1 1/2 weeks 30mg/day of Superdrol.

Just wondering what your thoughts are about alcohol post cycle.

I started PCT today, and am busting to drink coz i've been a bit down lately and term is coming to an end.

I was gonna give it a minimum of 2 weeks, leaving me the last week of term to enjoy myself.

Currently taking all the on cycle ancillaries (red rice yeast, glucosamine, multivitamin, cod liver oil, epa, flax oil, milk thistle, hawthorn berry, coq10, saw palmetto), nolva, reboundxt, CEE, Avant labs sesathin, and eating lots.

If some of you more experienced guys honestly think i should leave it say 4 weeks, i will most likely take your advice into account, but anybody is welcome to give their opinion.

Cheers

Nick

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The answer to your question really lies in bloodwork on liver values. Everyone responds differently and yours may or may not be elevated. I will defer to others for speculation on when it "might" be ok but my vote for you is some quick bloodwork.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I would wait until PCT is over. Not only are your boys recovering...but your liver has taken a lot of stress over the cycle too. I'd make sure and give it a good rest. I mean....unless you have a spare or something. :D

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alcohol can negatively affect your already low testosterone levels and make it take longer for you to recover. then there is your liver. why risk losing what you've just gained.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yup,alcohol is catabolic and estrogenic any one who lifts can benefit from eliminating it from their life style. Its probably 12 weeks before SD is completely out of your system.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
Depends how much you want to drink...haha. One or two won't matter.
But most know what happens when you just go out for 'one or two'

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dr. says exactly 285 hours - no more no less, to reap the precise benefits and anabolic release hormones that coagulate when subatomic particles that are present in SD combine in the gut with the carboxyl group present in alcohol...

I

ifrag

Awards
A long time, but I 2nd the blood work suggestion.

After a light sd cycle of 10mg a week for 3 weeks then a 4 week pct of nolva/6oxo.. etc then a month off clean my liver values were like 44 ast 70 alt

so july 5th was my pct start, and aug 4th or so was its end. got blood work done early sept.

just did my liver values again this past week say nov 20th, and it was 42 ast 44 alt

I took milk thistle and pro liver during cycle and pct, then nac and milk thistle from then on out.

Took awhile for values to subside.

I cant imagine alcohol being any good during that time. Up to you tho.. its your body. Liver tests only cost 36 bux.. worth your while I think.