Journey into Hell: My DNP log

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Ok... here we go. Been sitting on 50 of 250mg powdered DNP caps for about 6 months. It's finally cold here, so I'm gonna give it a whirl. First a little background info:

Height: 5'11"
Weight 230lbs
BF: Roughly 27% (prob too high for DNP, but its a personal, adult choice that I'm making.)

I started at 250mg per day for my first day, then im planning on upping to 500/day until I run out. Since it's powdered I'm not as worried about the sides from jumping up that quick. Also worth mentioning, I'm not really taking much other supps than whey, ala, and a good multi 2x a day.

Diet is pretty clean, 40/40/20 around 2300kcal per day.

Day 1 11/10/05
Took 1 cap at breakfast. Day went completely normal. Went to a college Basketball game tonight. Completely worn out, but I did put in 9hrs at work, then went nuts at the game. So far so good.

Day 2 11/11/05
Took 1 cap at breakfast, 1 in the afternoon. Did notice a little heat in the afternoon, but nothing even remotely unbarable. The night was about the same, so I slept with 2 windows open, and the ceiling fan on. With those 2, I was still able to sleep under the sheets no problem. Woke up in the middle of the night with a wicked bad calf cramp. Not sure what caused it, but im fine now.

Day 3 11/12/05
Continuing with the same dosing scheme prob for the rest of the cycle. Worked half a day, then attended a wedding. I sweated like a whore in church...wait, I was a whore in church. Had an awesome time. Heat was bad, but I'm not 100% sure it wasnt from all the dancing and such. Tonight I hung with my g/f's family. At one point Heather (my GF) asked me if I was hot. I'm like "not really, why?" she said "Your skin is on fire." Guess that means this stuff is working. Still nothing unbarable. Trying to keep hydrated.

Day 4 11/13/05
I know this stuff is powdered, and that it takes a while to kick in, but I'm starting to wonder if it's bunk. I'm not about to up the dosage anymore, but I'm hoping the **** is working. I guess I just thought the sides would be a little worse than they are. I did wake up this morning completely dry. My eyes were dry and crusty, my throat was dry, and when I went to pick my nose.....you guessed it, dry. On a positive note, I had some mild congestion earilier in the week, but it seems to be gone now. I'm gonna stay @ 500mgs.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Today I've had alot of gas. Kinda feel bloated too. This is prob from the water retention, but damn the farts are HORRID. I was in walgreens earlier, and I dropped a bomb! I feel sorry for whoever went down that isle after I did. Also I'm going to add Green Tea extract and an EC stack for extra energy.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Hey RJ...be careful. DNP almost killed me, so tread carefully, friend :thumbsup:

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I think your BF is way too high to be using a such a powerful drug. This stuff can kill you quick.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
It is always creepy when a DNP log gets abandoned (not saying this has happened).

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys... had long day at school, just got home from GF's house.

Day 5 11/14/05

Not much new to report. I started taking my EC with green tea today. Didn't really notice the heat until tonight when I was in bed with my gal. I felt pretty hot, but noting unbarable again. The weight on the scale hasn't changed, but I feel leaner. It feels like my love handles are mushy, and almost liquid like. So far, the experience hasn't been anywhere near as bad as what other ppls I've heard about. I'm still waiting on the major sides to happen. I'll probably run 500mg for the rest of the week, then think about upping the dose.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, keep posting. Quinton 'Rampageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' Jackson.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 11/15/05

Nothing new to report. Scale says I've gained 2 lbs since starting, but I feel leaner for what its worth. Didn't notice heat at all today, but I'm super ass tired. I did notice a brief shortness of breath this morning, but its the first really cold day this winter here, so who knows. Still at 500mg per day, and seriously thinking about upping it next week.

Schwaugher

Awards
Just out of curiousity, why are you wanting to bump up the dosage?

It takes up to two weeks after stoping DNP to loose all the water weight. You've probably lost close to 7 lbs of fat already. i wouldn't take any chances with DNP, but it's your choice.

PS: Thanks for keeping a log bro.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also the long half-life makes a cummulatve dosage something to be wary of. Good luck

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiousity, why are you wanting to bump up the dosage?

It takes up to two weeks after stoping DNP to loose all the water weight. You've probably lost close to 7 lbs of fat already. i wouldn't take any chances with DNP, but it's your choice.

PS: Thanks for keeping a log bro.

big fucking bump to this gentleman's advice

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Also the long half-life makes a cummulatve dosage something to be wary of. Good luck
Exactly. This builds to a high level with prolonged administration. There's no reason to go to a higher dose. Just keep it where it is until you decide to finish, otherwise you could be...well, not good. Trust me man, I've been to death's door with this stuff, and you never see it coming.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
i agree with the above replies...keep the dose where it is, I have used this before and its some strong stuff that builds over time. Its better to be on the safe side with this stuff. Good luck with the rest of your cycle. you may not think its doing much but a couple weeks after you stop you will see the difference.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Man DNP logs scare the **** out of me.... Bro keep the dose low, nobody wants to see this log suddenly stop.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 11/16/05

Thanks for all the input guys. It's funny you guys mention about upping the dose, cause when I got up this morning I was hella lethargic. This continued most of the day. Weights are staying mostly the same, but I didn't have the normal rage that I do in the gym today. I think you guys are right. I'll stay at 500mg for the remainder, which will be about 18 more days. I guess the reason I'd been considering upping the dose is because the lack of sides thus far. I also remember reading that powdered was not as potent as crystalized. I appreciate yall's concern, and I agree with you now. On a positive note, when I looked in the mirror this morning I thought "damn, you've lost some bf". That also helped my decision. Onward and Upward bros!

Schwaugher

Awards
I think you guys are right. I'll stay at 500mg for the remainder, which will be about 18 more days.
Glad to hear that bro. The reason we are against upping the dosage is because the recommended dosage of DNP is around 2-5mg/kg of bodyweight. Which puts maximum dosage at just over 500mg. Seeing as how you are already at the max rec. dosage, it would be stupid to up the dosage. Even small overdoses may result in damage to the brain and/or other body systems, Large overdoses are all to often lethal.

So to repeat myself, i am so damn glad to hear your not upping the dosage, good luck man.

mitch911

Awards
18 more days how much are u trying to loose? dont ppl drop like 9lbs a week on this stuff

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 11/17/05

Not much new to report, other than I started to get some sides today. Without going into too much detail: Explosive Diarreha. Heat was noticeable overnight, but it only woke me up once or twice. Got a B-ball game tonight, so I prob wont update again till sat.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Day 8 11/17/05

Not much new to report, other than I started to get some sides today. Without going into too much detail: Explosive Diarreha. Heat was noticeable overnight, but it only woke me up once or twice. Got a B-ball game tonight, so I prob wont update again till sat.
If you are going to be doing a lot of funning make sure you drink a lot of water.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
lol...I probably won't be doing alot of running. I'll be sitting on the bench all year. I gets mine in da shootaround bro :).

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Hey, thanks for the log. Be sure to be careful now, we want to see the end results :). Is it possible for you to post up some before and after pics at the end?

mitch911

Awards
yea that be cool..out of all the logs ive seen on dnp no before and after yet everyone says the results are unbelievable 1-2 weeks after the cycle

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Well guys...bad news. I've got a serious sinus infection, and decided on Sun night to cut the cycle short. I will post full resorts when the water clears off. The sides were not bad at all, its just that this infection is really making life hell, and I don't think DNP is helping it any.

Schwaugher

Awards
Sorry to hear that man. I hope you get better. I'll be looking for your update in about a week or so to see how successful your cycle was.