Best Stack for mass??

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
I just finished a Superdrol cycle, and I will be going another bulking cycle in Feburary. I was thinking about different stacks but which one do you fella's think is the best? And in one if you don't like any of them ;)

stack 1:
SD/PP - running PP at from weeks 1 - 3 ramping it like 10/20/20; then weeks 3-6 ramping SD 10/20/20

stack 2:
Prostanz/PP - Prostanz weeks 1-3 at 75/100/75 and PP weeks 3-6 at 10/20/20-30..

stack 3:
A was I thinking about either methyl trn or halodrol.. but i would definately have to see some results from others to see how taxing they r on the liver and if people get great gains on them cuz i am looking to gain about 10-15 putting me up to 225-230lbs..

Will be using ReboundXT through out the cycle at 50mg a day since I am highly prone to gyno :/

What do you guys think of any of these stacks/cycles?? Any advice will be appreciated :)

i will do the usual PCT with Nolva 40/20/20, milk thistle @ 800mg ED, n'gorge or Cr2, may throw in some more ReboundXT in.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
you could run SD,PP,Prost in a cycle. many have been starting with PP, ending with SD, and running prost throught the cycle for some 6 weeks i belive.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
alright thanks for the input, i should look into that cycle

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
I will be starting a PP/SD cycle next week. I will keep a log more than likely so you can check it out and maybe that will give you an idea of what your stack 1 will yield in gains/side effects.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
I will be starting a PP/SD cycle next week. I will keep a log more than likely so you can check it out and maybe that will give you an idea of what your stack 1 will yield in gains/side effects.
I'll be following your log to see how it goes.. I am just looking for the best stack to get great Lean, Dry gains :)