SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!

tanto

Awards
If you guys can please check out this cycle and lemme know what you think. I'm going adding in Citruline Malate and R-ALA the whole time. Also I know this is an odd dosing protocol, but I’ve run two 2-week SD cycles (one @ 10mg for two weeks and one @ 30mg/20mg) and I find that I the most effects about a week plus after the cycle. So since SD’s effects are much longer then the compound’s actual half life I front load it get the instant benefit and then maintain it. And before I get flamed, I’m under the impression from what I’ve been researching that LMG is non-methylated, but there seems to be a ton of confusion surrounding this.

Wk 1 30mg SD, 75mg LMG

Wk 2 20mg SD, 75mg LMG
Wk 3 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
Wk 4 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
Wk 5 30mg SD, 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
Wk 6 20mg SD, 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
Wk 7 40mg nolva, 75mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
Wk 8 30mg nolva, 50mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
Wk 9 20mg nolva, 25mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
Wk 10 25mg ReboundXT,2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
Wk 11 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
Wk 12 1x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE

**GH stack= Gaba+arginine-ornithine-lysine

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Why are you fronting the SD? The cycle looks OK if you just switch the doses from 30,20 to 20,30.

stu_r

Board Supporter
Awards
And before I get flamed, I’m under the impression from what I’ve been researching that LMG is non-methylated, but there seems to be a ton of confusion surrounding this.

There are 2 products, Ergomax lmg and max lmg. I believe both were originally made by Alri, but Anabolic Extreme now do the Ergomax LMG.

Anyway, the ERGOMAX Lmg IS methylated, but the MAX Lmg isn't.

tanto

Awards
Why are you fronting the SD? The cycle looks OK if you just switch the doses from 30,20 to 20,30.
I think that SD's effects seem to last about a week + even after the product is stopped. So I'm frontloading it so I get a the full immediate effect then just take enough to maintain that rate of gain on the 2nd/3rd weeks (if I was doing a third 3 week).

tanto

Awards
There are 2 products, Ergomax lmg and max lmg. I believe both were originally made by Alri, but Anabolic Extreme now do the Ergomax LMG.

Anyway, the ERGOMAX Lmg IS methylated, but the MAX Lmg isn't.
That's what I thought, thanks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I think that SD's effects seem to last about a week + even after the product is stopped. So I'm frontloading it so I get a the full immediate effect then just take enough to maintain that rate of gain on the 2nd/3rd weeks (if I was doing a third 3 week).
OK, gotcha! M1T did that for me, I wish SD did too.

Atlas

Awards
Just be careful bro! I was using SD and everything was beautiful, then when I added the MAX LMG I got GYNO! I still have it and am searching through threads to help me clear it as REBOUND XT reduced it, but didn't get rid of it! I would assume the Max is very androgenic and to be honest I believe I read in a thread that even though it isn't 17a, doesn't mean it is completely liver friendly... I forget what part of the chem structure hints at this.....I hope I am not talking out my ass but DR.D could probably chime in here.....this is the name of Max LMG.... 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Max LMG is a progestin, so I'm not surprised. Some are more affected than others.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
SD's effects for most people do last about a week into your PCT for most people... though I would suggest ramping up the SD like Dr. D said... And depending on your weight, if your under 200lbs i suggest you to start at 10mg of SD the first, I am 214lbs after a cycle of SD and was originally 194-196lbs around there... But thats just my .02cents bro. Good luck with the cycle, I hope it gets you the gains and strenght your looking for :)

Atlas

Awards
I believe so.....DR.D??? Is there any reason Max LMG gave me gyno when I added it to SD?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe so.....DR.D??? Is there any reason Max LMG gave me gyno when I added it to SD?
you introduced a progestin into an environment where estrogen was allready present.

ThaBlitz

Awards
Sooss to correct/prevent it run some letro or armidex or atd while on??

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say. Some are just more sensitive than others. Progestins don't affect me too bad usually, but estro is rough on my body. An anti-e can provide some limited protection from progestin sides.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what your on, but yes letro is great. It's protection is very reliable, even at low doses.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello tanto

If you guys can please check out this cycle and lemme know what you think. I'm going adding in Citruline Malate and R-ALA the whole time. Also I know this is an odd dosing protocol, but I’ve run two 2-week SD cycles (one @ 10mg for two weeks and one @ 30mg/20mg) and I find that I the most effects about a week plus after the cycle. So since SD’s effects are much longer then the compound’s actual half life I front load it get the instant benefit and then maintain it. And before I get flamed, I’m under the impression from what I’ve been researching that LMG is non-methylated, but there seems to be a ton of confusion surrounding this.

Wk 1 30mg SD, 75mg LMG

Wk 2 20mg SD, 75mg LMG
Wk 3 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
Wk 4 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
Wk 5 30mg SD, 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
Wk 6 20mg SD, 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
Wk 7 40mg nolva, 75mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
Wk 8 30mg nolva, 50mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
Wk 9 20mg nolva, 25mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
Wk 10 25mg ReboundXT,2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
Wk 11 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
Wk 12 1x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE

**GH stack= Gaba+arginine-ornithine-lysine
.Was just wondering why dhea was added to the cycle please explain thank you ?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
HELLO DR.D

It's hard to say. Some are just meore sensitive than others. Progestins don't affect me too bad usually, but estro is rough on my body. An anti-e can provide some limited protection from progestin sides.
Can you use ulrta hotter for this purpose ? thanks

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally it looks to me hes using it for libido support and then ups it during pct so its allready in action and able to work. pretty good idea. ive also heard that if you take enough dhea ~1600mg ed that you will get andro like effects. havent heard of anyone using other then the original double blind placebo test that was ran on it but ive heard there is also a considerable chance for aromatization with the coinversion from dhea to andro to test. anyone else hear about this or even tried it?

tanto

Awards
The Theory is that the DHEA acts as a hormone optimiser. So it gives the body the nessary raw materials to keep libido up. Even if your experiencing some suppression. Atleast this is the info that I've gathered from Dr D's DHEA thread here. I have not got to really test it personally yet but it makes sense to me sense libido is more complicated than just having enough test.

.Was just wondering why dhea was added to the cycle please explain thank you ?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Can you use ulrta hotter for this purpose ? thanks
I'm not sure, I haven't tried it, but I don't see any ingredients in it that would specifically antagonize progestins. Winstrol is suppose to, and RU487 will, but I have never applied either for that purpose.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The Theory is that the DHEA acts as a hormone optimiser. So it gives the body the nessary raw materials to keep libido up. Even if your experiencing some suppression. Atleast this is the info that I've gathered from Dr D's DHEA thread here. I have not got to really test it personally yet but it makes sense to me sense libido is more complicated than just having enough test.
I'd be careful with high doses like that. I've done it in the past with zero estrogen complications, but it is quite androgenic at these doses. Interestingly, blatant suppression was still not evident.