witch is the best bulker?

JonasDavidsson

Awards
e-max/1-AD 4-6weeks?

Superdrol/4-AD 4weeks?

point out why?
thanks for reply..

tattoopierced1

I havent used EMax, but have used Superdrol and as long as you are eating right, you will put on some bulk while using it. Checkout some of the logs on here, they can be your best help.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
this is the best bulker

Week 1 to 8 600MG 1TEST 400MG 4AD
Week 1 to 8 FINIGENX 27ML-40ML
Week 1 to 4 PHERA-PLEX
Week 4 to 8 SUPERDROL

Week 8 to 14 CISSUS, CAMP, POWERFUL, ULTRA-HOTTER, RETAIN,

Week 14 to ..... DEAD from liver disease

HA HA. This is just a joke dude dont take me serious. But i did have one of my clients on this same stack though.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
btw.. it is which on witch well unless you are looking to look like you are a 100 year old female spellslinger

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
e-max/1-AD 4-6weeks?

Superdrol/4-AD 4weeks?

point out why?
thanks for reply..
1. 1AD/4AD/SD
2. 1AD/4AD/SD
3. 1AD/4AD/SD
4. 1AD/4AD/e-max
5. 1AD/e-max
6. 1AD/e-max

just personal preference; blow up for 3-4 weeks, then even it out. That's how I respond to these, personally. I'd also mix in something for bloat, 'cause no matter what anyone says, I'll bloat hard those first 3 weeks.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I tried to eat a few witches that came to my door.. and no dice.. not good for bulking.

:toofunny:

Just A Hack

Awards
Milwood, I was thinking about running a stack like this (on my mouse) but without the E-max. Can I ask what amounts you planned to use?
I was thinking of using 1AD/4AD/SD for the first 4 weeks and then just 1AD/4AD for the last two weeks.
I've (tested) 1AD/4AD and SD before but never together, and I'm not sure if combining the three would effect the dose.

1. 1AD/4AD/SD
2. 1AD/4AD/SD
3. 1AD/4AD/SD
4. 1AD/4AD/e-max
5. 1AD/e-max
6. 1AD/e-max

just personal preference; blow up for 3-4 weeks, then even it out. That's how I respond to these, personally. I'd also mix in something for bloat, 'cause no matter what anyone says, I'll bloat hard those first 3 weeks.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 300-600mg/day on the 1AD, 600-900mg/day of 4AD transdermal, and keep the SD at 10-20mg/day, depending on your size, experience, and how you respond. Should be nice for size gain and some strength!

Just A Hack

Awards
Sounds good, I'll try the following for week 1 and see how everything goes. This won't be till the first week of Dec, so I have some time before hand.
400mg 1AD
800mg 4AD
10mg SD

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I'll try the following for week 1 and see how everything goes. This won't be till the first week of Dec, so I have some time before hand.
400mg 1AD
800mg 4AD
10mg SD
Do you have anything to combat the bloat from that much 4AD? Just 500-600 mg ed turns me into a blow fish without some letro.

Of course that is from transdermal. That is not a large dose taken oral, huh huh, I said oral.

Just A Hack

Awards
I've never had any bad bloating problems, but I'll look into the letro. And the 4AD would be trans.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
my plans is leaning against e-max and 1-ad,for maybe 6 whole weeks.my concerns are how prone this cycle is to gyno?and how bad the lethargy would be?
my biggest concern is gyno and 1-AD comments anyone?