Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done one cycle of test e for 12 weeks with first 4 weeks of dbol at 30mgs

Weeks 1-11 Test E 500mgs
Weeks 1-12 Deca 400mgs
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mgs
Weeks 4-13 HCG 250iu's 2x week
week 14-18 PCT Nolva, CEE, Milk Thistle, Rebound, lean xtreme...etc...

what do you guys think, how exactly should I stop the deca, test e...? and is 400mgs of deca good for a first time deca user...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
test should exceed deca usage, not the other way around. and i would extend it slightly.

testenan 1-14
deca 1-13

yeah, 400 is a good dose for deca.

tjpaull

Awards
Winter bulker why not cut out the Deca and up the number of weeks of D-bol and taper the D-bol off before stopping test ?

It seems to me to make more sense then using the Deca because of it's cutting effects , D-bol being a big bulking type of steroid , also i would say at about 4 weeks

start some anti estrogen agent even if it was supplement form.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bulker

well I dont want to do an all out bulker, I want a little definition in there, hence the deca (plus I've never used deca and looking forward to it)I had a bad experience with a 12 week cycle, it felt too long and i got sick during the end (which i'm very afraid of happening again) that's what I wanna stay at 12 weeks or less...so many 1-11 Deca1-12 test E1-4 dbolnolva as requiered

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that sounds mo' betta. deca isn't really for cutting though. just keep your diet clean and you'll be ok.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard Deca being used for it's "cutting effects"... :blink:
IMO It's more of a guality mass builder.. slow and steady. That's Nandrolone in general.

Consider closing out your cycle with a short ester like Test Prop shot EOD for 2-3 weeks after your last Test E shot, leading up to PCT. I prefer this method personally.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how exactly would you do the test prop ending, method...after 12 weeks of test e and 11 weeks of deca I do 2 weeks of test prop ?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that's what I conveyed on my above post. Yes.:blink: 3 weeks may be better.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well for everything to clear at the same time, I presume 2 weeks would be the ideal time period...starting PCT week 14...I do notice this not to be the most common approach, what are the benefits to adding test prop at the end?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
well for everything to clear at the same time, I presume 2 weeks would be the ideal time period...starting PCT week 14...I do notice this not to be the most common approach, what are the benefits to adding test prop at the end?
Your natural test will be shut down and after your last shot your test levels will slowly decline until gone. If you add a fast acting test like prop, you keep levels elevated untill the very end. When you stop the prop it will clear within a few days rather than weeks like the enanthate.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Your natural test will be shut down and after your last shot your test levels will slowly decline until gone. If you add a fast acting test like prop, you keep levels elevated untill the very end. When you stop the prop it will clear within a few days rather than weeks like the enanthate.
exactly.. and Wolfe, if you think Deca will clear in 2 weeks, you're dreaming. I would run Prop 3 weeks after your last Enan shot, therefore you end 4 weeks after your last shot of the highly suppressive, long lasting Nandrolone Decanoate.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so then does this sound better guys...(thanks for all the advice guys)

weeks 1-4 dbol (30mgs/day)
weeks 1-11 deca (400mgs/week)
weeks 1-12 test e (500mgs/week)
weeks 12-15 test prop (???)
weeks 6-15 hcg (500iu's/week
weeks 15-19 pct/nolva (40,40,30,20)