Trans test that is working!

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I'm running test base in Finaderm. Around 16 grams of test in one bottle.

I'm using 2 squirts twice a day. Also using Nolva 20mg and Finasteride 5mg a day. I'm 10 days in and up 2-3 pounds.

Starting weight 170
Current weight 173

OBSERVATIONS:
I can feel the test working greasy face, more zits, high sex drive. This is working so much better then any 4-AD I've tried and the other trans test I've tried. I started to notice lower back pain and pressure in my lower stomach area so I added Nolva 20mg and Finasteride 5mg and the pain is gone from my back and lower stomach. I assume the pain is prostate related.
I was going to run this cycle for 2 weeks as a small test to see how it effects my body then run a longer cycle in a month or two.

CONVERSION:
5 carts of syno was converted using the lye method and 5 carts was converted using Estrogen Solubilizer made to make test base from Universal kits. I noticed the test made with the Estrogen Solubilizer was a nice white looking powder that disolved in the finaderm while the yellow test made with lye never disolved in the Finaderm.

I've tried to run this cycle before using the lye method to convert the test and PH from Avant Labs and it didn't work. I got zero results from it.

PCT: Rebound XT and FenoTest

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running test base in Finaderm.

This is working so much better then any 4-AD I've tried and the other trans test I've tried.

CONVERSION:
5 carts of syno was converted using the lye method and 5 carts was converted using Estrogen Solubilizer made to make test base from Universal kits. I noticed the test made with the Estrogen Solubilizer was a nice white looking powder that disolved in the finaderm while the yellow test made with lye never disolved in the Finaderm.

I've tried to run this cycle before using the lye method to convert the test and PH from Avant Labs and it didn't work. I got zero results from it.
You have two variables (at least) that I observe. Two different methods of conversion and two different TD solutions. So my question to you is, what are you try to suggest in your statement. Is it the conversion that is contributing to the better response or is it the TD solution?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
You have two variables (at least) that I observe. Two different methods of conversion and two different TD solutions. So my question to you is, what are you try to suggest in your statement. Is it the conversion that is contributing to the better response or is it the TD solution?
I'm not sure, but if I had to guess I'd say the conversion. The test powder I made with the Estrogen Solubilizer seemed to disolve in the TD much better then the test I made with the lye. I still see yellow chunks in my carrier but no white chunks.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Any update on this? I have been gearing up to do a test transdermal and I really haven't found many people with logs. Let me know how it is going. Thanks.

I'm not sure, but if I had to guess I'd say the conversion. The test powder I made with the Estrogen Solubilizer seemed to disolve in the TD much better then the test I made with the lye. I still see yellow chunks in my carrier but no white chunks.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Two weeks is over today and I'm up 4 pounds. It worked great for me, if you do it I strongly suggest the Finaderm and the test made with Estrogen Solubilizer that makes test base. It was much better then 4-AD I've run or the other trans test cycle I've run with test basse made from the lye method.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the information. I was planning on using the lye method but I might do the solubilizer instead now. Keep the information coming man. I am really interested to know how it works out for you. Any other issues other than the back aches and lower abdominal problems? Have you ever had any prostate related symptoms before this cycle? Thanks again!

Two weeks is over today and I'm up 4 pounds. It worked great for me, if you do it I strongly suggest the Finaderm and the test made with Estrogen Solubilizer that makes test base. It was much better then 4-AD I've run or the other trans test cycle I've run with test basse made from the lye method.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Any other issues other than the back aches and lower abdominal problems? Have you ever had any prostate related symptoms before this cycle? Thanks again!
Yes I've had prostate related symptoms before and this is why its only a two week cycle and its over now. Test is not a prostate friendly hormone so I intentalley made my cycle short. Thieu is a new drug the blocks DHT much better then Finasteride and when I can get it as a research chem I might try another cycle. Finasteride did not work very good, but maybe Finasteride helped me be able to bear the test for two weeks but Finasteride sure didn't stop the problems.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks man, I have also had prostate related symptoms. I was diagnosed several years ago with acute prostatitis (non-bacterial) but it ultimately went on for over 5 years even though I took a crapload of antibiotics (even though it was non-bacterial!). It inhibited me from lifting weights at all because it would bother me so much. I know this sounds strange but....late last year I decided screw it, I am going to start lifting again and just not worry about the prostate issue. If it bothers me it bothers me, I was going to lift right through the pain. The first couple of weeks it really bothered me but I just kept telling myself that I wasn't going to let it get to me and just keep lifting. I am basically symptom free now with the occasional MINOR flare up and I have found that the more I think about it the more it bothers me. If I just ignore it then it doesn't seem to flare up at all. I know that sounds really freakin strange but I just thought I would let you know.

I have been reluctant to do a cycle because I am always afraid it will start again. We'll see though!

Yes I've had prostate related symptoms before and this is why its only a two week cycle and its over now. Test is not a prostate friendly hormone so I intentalley made my cycle short. Thieu is a new drug the blocks DHT much better then Finasteride and when I can get it as a research chem I might try another cycle. Finasteride did not work very good, but maybe Finasteride helped me be able to bear the test for two weeks but Finasteride sure didn't stop the problems.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
My problems are minor compared to yours. When I've done 4-AD I could always feel pain in the prostate and ball area but nothing huge. When I stopped they went away.

scarfacebling

Awards
I am not an expert on Universal kits solubilizer but from all the other its i have seen for syno most off the solubilizer to have an end result of test prop not test base.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I am not an expert on Universal kits solubilizer but from all the other its i have seen for syno most off the solubilizer to have an end result of test prop not test base.
You are correct, I asked Universal to make a base solubilizer and they made it form me. Just email and ask them and they will.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Yea. I remember reading your post about that in the transdermal section. I'll probably do the same. Do you remember the cost? Thanks.

You are correct, I asked Universal to make a base solubilizer and they made it form me. Just email and ask them and they will.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Yea. I remember reading your post about that in the transdermal section. I'll probably do the same. Do you remember the cost? Thanks.
I bought a entire kit at the time, I didn't know they sold the solubilizer seperate.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Beta Sitosterol every day at 300-600mg is the BEST there is for prostate health

I as well have an enlarged prostate and can attest that this has worked better for me than finasteride.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks Bryan! I will pick some up and see what happens. Does it take a while to kick in or is it pretty much immediate? Thanks for your help.

I as well have an enlarged prostate and can attest that this has worked better for me than finasteride.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established

I'm not positive its my prostate, I seems to be an iratant even my stomach dosen't feel normal when I'm on test.