My cycle, any thoughts??

FreakNasty22

Awards
I am experienced with cycles have done about 3 good hardcore cycles, i am about 247 right now with about 8% bf, this is done in an underwater tank, okay so here's my cycle deca 900mg/w along with test enathate at 900mg/w, also the first four weeks I'll be running igf-1 which will look like this, first week 60mcg/day, second week 80mcg/day, third week 100mcg/day, and the fourth week 100 mcg/day, i'm also running 4 iu's of hgh everyday throughout this cycle, i have arimidex on hand i'll probably start that at the 2nd or third week, i plan on running this cycle for 12 weeks, also i'm running igf -1 for pct

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I am experienced with cycles have done about 3 good hardcore cycles, i am about 247 right now with about 8% bf, this is done in an underwater tank, okay so here's my cycle deca 900mg/w along with test enathate at 900mg/w, also the first four weeks I'll be running igf-1 which will look like this, first week 60mcg/day, second week 80mcg/day, third week 100mcg/day, and the fourth week 100 mcg/day, i'm also running 4 iu's of hgh everyday throughout this cycle, i have arimidex on hand i'll probably start that at the 2nd or third week, i plan on running this cycle for 12 weeks, also i'm running igf -1 for pct
That's a lot of IGF bro. As for the rest it looks fine but I would run the test higher then the deca. And I'm sure you PCT is in order.