Effects of prostanzonal and tren:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am going to do an upcoming cycle of M 1,4 diol 300mgs per day and 100 mgs of tren ( roughly 35 mgs absorbed) ed. My question is what effect will prostandzonal (if any) have on the tren? Somewhere I thought one may work as an anti-progesterone?

Just trying to figure out if it would help or if it would be overkill. Thanks for your help. Also, what is your favorite material for dissolving pellets? I've used iso prop alcohal in the past, wanna make sure I am scientific. Again, thanks.

Motiv8er

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
And btw-- ***america just called to confirm my order. Should I call them back?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
300mg of M 1,4??!! Bro, that is WAY too much drop that down to 70mg TOPS.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lemme ask:
Since they're both schedule III, why are you using a dbol precursor instead of dbol itself?
Also, I don't get how you're administering the tren. I assume transdermally, since you're estimating 35% absorption. Correct?

candyman26

Awards
if youve got acess to tren why not dump the prostan and go for the real deal(winny)? You can get it alot cheaper anyway.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
if youve got acess to tren why not dump the prostan and go for the real deal(winny)? You can get it alot cheaper anyway.
if you noticed by his post, he has access to tren pellets. much different than access to a source etc. but i agree about dropping the pro-stan and going with winny regardless, if possible.

candyman26

Awards
if you noticed by his post, he has access to tren pellets. much different than access to a source etc. but i agree about dropping the pro-stan and going with winny regardless, if possible.
didnt see that.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
N4cer

Reducing stock and availibility. Can you recall what the effects of winny on tren is?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Combining winny and tren should make you drop bf very rapidly, get really hard and vascular. I dont think it is proven, but many claim winstrol acts as an anti-progestin, so that would be a benefit when taken with tren. The only negative thing I could see happening with combining tren and winny would be if you were training for strength and getting huge strength increases, the winny would increase the chance of injury.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree. Tren makes you strong as hell, and winny makes your joints weaker. Bad combo. I broke an ankle on that combo.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Call it fate. The store that was sending me the fina wouldn't because I live at a different addy then my CC. I will go with a PP plus prostandzonal cycle. Very good point though about the weak joints and being strong as hell. Not a good combo indeed.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SO how much tren and winny for serious cut and for how long ? Have used prostan, and it will make you creak like when i did 150mgs of winny. (i know i was stupid, did not know about AM, and taking my dealers word, if i had bought everything he said i'd be fuckin mr. O right now)