Superdrol cycle log (no stack, straight SD) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Superdrol cycle log (no stack, straight SD)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User

Day 30: 10/9/05

Tris/Bis:
    CGBP: 95 x 15, 120 x 10, 135 x 5, 5
    BB Curls (medium grip): 50 x 15, 70 x 10, 10, 10
    Overhead Tri Ext.: 15, 12, 13, 9

DB Curls: 25 x 15, 32.5 x 10, 40 x 12, 45 x 10

Followed with some plyos.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i just wanted to bring up for ya again the fact that a prostanozol addition is a good thing. prob too late at this point but dude keep it in mind for another cycle.... i took it with my current pheraplex to superdrol cycle and gained 17 lbs in 5 weeks while getting shredded prob bringing total lbm gains past 20 lbs. cant say enough bout that stack i think it put on solid muscle in the fact that im a week into pct and still gaining in strength and still shredding while maintaining current body weight... saaaweet!
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    i just wanted to bring up for ya again the fact that a prostanozol addition is a good thing. prob too late at this point but dude keep it in mind for another cycle.... i took it with my current pheraplex to superdrol cycle and gained 17 lbs in 5 weeks while getting shredded prob bringing total lbm gains past 20 lbs. cant say enough bout that stack i think it put on solid muscle in the fact that im a week into pct and still gaining in strength and still shredding while maintaining current body weight... saaaweet!
    Funny you should mention that - I ordered it yesterday. I saw that post of yours the first time, did a bunch of reading of other peoples' logs and reports, and decided to add it. I VERY rarely change acycle once I'm committed, but this is pretty easy.

I saw a couple guys who added the Prost at the end of an SD cycle, like for the last 2-3 weeks. It's one of the reasons I'm letting this cycle drag a little longer - so I can have time to layer in the Prost for a couple weeks.

Anyway, that's what's up. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm picturing 75mg/day for 2 weeks (stacked with SD), then the SD ends, and I'll continue the Prost until it runs out (another week's worth) and then my PCT.
    •   

4. Banned

I hear ya about the spotting dude. That really sucks. And them androgens make it difficult to tell what weight you're going to make or not, so an experienced spotter really is a must. One that will let you work, but won't let you kill yourself...

With the help of an experienced spotter, I felt brave to try 275 once recently, during my Emax/Prostan cycle. Long story short, we ended up putting 315 on the bar because he was able to see that's how much I could push, BEFORE I expended all my energy on too many sets going up in weight. Did 2 reps by myself. As I said I thought I was brave putting 275 up there. Just to show how much a good spotter can help.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    With the help of an experienced spotter, I felt brave to try 275 once recently, during my Emax/Prostan cycle. Long story short, we ended up putting 315 on the bar because he was able to see that's how much I could push, BEFORE I expended all my energy on too many sets going up in weight. Did 2 reps by myself. As I said I thought I was brave putting 275 up there. Just to show how much a good spotter can help.
    No kidding. That's a dream scenario.
  6. Registered User

Day 31: 10/10/05

Delts:
    Upright Rows: 45 x 15, 65 x 12, 85 x 10, 95 x 9
    Push Presses: 95 x 8, 8, 115 x 5, 5, 135 x 5, 3
    Standing Military Press: 65 x 12, 75 x 10, 85 x 10
    Front BB Raises: 45 x 12, 65 x 10, 10

Quads:
    Hack Squats: 95 x 15, 135 x 10
    Jump Squats: 135 x 10, 135 x 12, 155 x 10
    Leg Press: 270 x 15, 450 x 15, 630 x 15

A rather light leg day today. Just a change of pace, and a recharge day.
  7. New Member

what did your dosing look like? i'm considering a 6 week cycle of 3 week pp/3 week sd w/prostanozol throughout. even 100mg seems to be undercutting the dosage for most people.
  8. Registered User

10/12/05

Weight: 185

This is up 13# since day 1.

9/9/05: 172
    9/28/05: 179.5
    10/5/05: 182
    10/12/05: 185
  9. Registered User

Day 33: 10/12/05

Back:
    Wide-Grip Pull Downs: 105, 135, 165, 185 x 8
    BB Rows: 115, 135, 145, 145 x 10, 135 x 5
    DB Rows: 50, 65 x 10, 12
    Pull Overs: 40 x 12, 50 x 11

Bis:
    Preacher Curls: 12, 11, 12 (with pauses at bottom)
    Seated DB Curls: 10, 12, 12

Traps:
    BB Shrugs: 20, 10, 15

This was a great workout. My form was finally dead-on with the BB rows, and the intensity was there on many of the sets. Good stuff.

Still on 20mg SD - really enjoying it. Gaining weight VERY steadily at 1# every 3 days. In fact, from day 1, it's almost exactly that rate of gain at every weigh-in.
  10. Registered User

Day 35: 10/14/05

Chest:
    Incline Bench: 95 x 15, 115 x 10, 135x 5, 6
    DB Bench:45 x 12, 55 x 8, 65 x 5, 70 x 6
    Cable Cross: 12, 8, 8

Tris:
    1-Arm Cable Tri Ext:10, 10, 12
    Overhead DB Ext: 12, 10, 12

So I am going to stop the cycle this next Wednesday and begin PCT that day. That will be the last weigh-in. Wednesday is always the weigh day.
  11. Registered User

Day 37: 10/16/05

Hams:
    Good Mornings:
    135 x 5
    185 x 5
    225 x 5
    255 x 5
    225 x 11
    205 x 15
    Deep SLDLs: 225 x 12, 12, 12
    Lying Leg Curls: 10, 10, 10

Calves:
    Standing raises: 4 x 15 SLOW reps
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanker527
    what did your dosing look like? i'm considering a 6 week cycle of 3 week pp/3 week sd w/prostanozol throughout. even 100mg seems to be undercutting the dosage for most people.
    ya i dosed the prostanozol @ 100mg ed with 50mg before w/o
    i always took it with my PP and i think the 2 feed off eachother and stack great, pp was 4 weeks @ 10/20/20/30 followed by sd i kinda messed up and over lapped the 2 (PP and SD) and although i feel ok and havent died from liver damage i would suggest not doing that form what ive read about stacking diff methyls even if combined they are still a low dosage it can be very harmful. i would propose that you run PP 10/20/20/30 bridge with prstan starting week 3 and into SD @ 10/20/20/20(30 if needed or not at all if you want to be nice to your liver. heres my log for results but if i do this again itll be alittle differentAX CYCLE
  13. Registered User

ya i dosed the prostanozol @ 100mg ed with 50mg before w/o
    i always took it with my PP and i think the 2 feed off eachother and stack great, pp was 4 weeks @ 10/20/20/30 followed by sd i kinda messed up and over lapped the 2 (PP and SD) and although i feel ok and havent died from liver damage i would suggest not doing that form what ive read about stacking diff methyls even if combined they are still a low dosage it can be very harmful. i would propose that you run PP 10/20/20/30 bridge with prstan starting week 3 and into SD @ 10/20/20/20(30 if needed or not at all if you want to be nice to your liver. heres my log for results but if i do this again itll be alittle differentAX CYCLE
    That's the kind of cycle I'll likely do next, too. For the record. Love the SD, have some prostan on hand (though I need more to run at the higher dosages), and PP is also testing well on people whose journals and anecdotes I trust.
  14. Registered User

Day 38: 10/17/05

Tris/Bis:
    CGBP: 95 x 15, 125 x 10, 145 x 6, 155 x 6
    Skulls: 65 x 12, 75 x 10, 85 x 8
    Bench Dips (deep): 30, 12, 12

Seated DB Curls: 5 sets of about 12
    DB Hammers: 3 sets of 12-13 with the 30s and 32.5s.
    EZ Curls: 5 fast sets of 5 (very short rests) with about 65#.

The CGBP sets are good sets for me. I'm feeling good gains lately in my tris, and I know my bench press gains are 100% tris, not delts. When this cycle ends, I need to rethink my deltoid plan and change the structure a little bit. I'm making delt progress, but not as much as I should. They are my weak point right now.
  15. Board Supporter

Good log, good gains, how is the badyfat at this point????
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    Good log, good gains, how is the badyfat at this point????
    My visual guess (and I am usually pretty close when I measure other people) is that I've gone from about 13-14% to about 15-16%.

I have a bioimpedence thingy at one gym, and it only has me going from 13.3 to 14.8, but that was almost a week ago, and I don't know how those things do when water retention is an issue. So I take it with a grain of salt.

But I'm very happy with the cycle, and I'm very eager to begin PCT and begin to scale my eating back to normal, and let some of the fat come off.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ZackMurphy
    That's the kind of cycle I'll likely do next, too. For the record. Love the SD, have some prostan on hand (though I need more to run at the higher dosages), and PP is also testing well on people whose journals and anecdotes I trust.
    Just my .02. From my experience it is not necessary to run the prostanazol >75mg. I had an ~3-4% decrease of BF with 75mg/day X 3 weeks. Take advantage of this current cycle by extending it for the Prostanazol, you will probably experience some extended SD results after. Just cut your Kcals back to maintenance, don't forget to include any new LBM. Don't worry about taking prior to workout; take with meals which contain fat. Back when there was an ALRI forum that was discussed and taking with meals containing fat helped with its systemic distrubution.

Sorry for the unsolicited advice, but I see a few similarities between our cycles and the above is what I did with good results. I lost BF without losing muscle size.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    Sorry for the unsolicited advice, but I see a few similarities between our cycles and the above is what I did with good results. I lost BF without losing muscle size.
    Jeez - more than okay with me - that's the whole point of this silly little log.

So just to repeat it all for clarity:
    1. you/others had experienced sufficient success at 75mg Prostan ED
    2. taken with the meals that contained lipids
    3. ovelapping the last couple weeks of other cycles?

I had expected to cut this cycle off tomorrow, PCT, and then be clean for a month, and then start SD again with the prostan, possibly phera-plex, not sure.

But if the word around the campfire is that it's worth it to continue so I can immediately add the Prostan, so be it. Just want to be clean on what's worked with others.

I've gotten a number of suggestions on various sites - just sorting it all out.
  19. New Member

i dont think that you should do this,dont cut back your cal intake before the pct is over,dont risk your gains.
  20. Registered User

Day 39: 10/18/05

Quads
    Squats:
    135 x 10
    225 x 5
    275 x 1
    315 x 1 (just to repeat last week's PR)
    225 x 12
    225 x 13

Delts
    :
    Press Unders: 45 x 5, 65 x 2, 65 x 2
    Hang Power Cleans: 95 x 5, 115 x 5, 135 x 5
    Push Presses: 95 x 5, 135 x 5, 145 x 1, 155 x 1
    Standing Milit. Presses: 45 x 15, 65 x 10, 85 x 10
    Machine Laterals: 3 sets of 10-12

Legs were still feeling a little weary from... something. Not sure what. So I took it easy there, but got in some good reps anyway.

The delt workout was for a change of pace, plus some more compound efforts. My overhead pressing sucks, so I'm trying to work it from a number of angles and leverage points.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JonasDavidsson
    i dont think that you should do this,dont cut back your cal intake before the pct is over,dont risk your gains.
    Actually, I agree completely about keeping my kcal intake where it is through PCT. I have plenty of time (and all the ability and experience) to cut slowly later. No rush there.

My main question is just about extendion the cycle just to add the Prostan, vs. just waiting for another cycle. I'm happy to wait, but if the consensus was that this was a nice time to stack in the Prostan, I'm happy to. But 40 days on a methyl? I'm reticent to add more time to that, so I'm leaning toward waiting for the next cycle.
  22. Registered User

Actually, I agree completely about keeping my kcal intake where it is through PCT. I have plenty of time (and all the ability and experience) to cut slowly later. No rush there.

My main question is just about extendion the cycle just to add the Prostan, vs. just waiting for another cycle. I'm happy to wait, but if the consensus was that this was a nice time to stack in the Prostan, I'm happy to. But 40 days on a methyl? I'm reticent to add more time to that, so I'm leaning toward waiting for the next cycle.
    If you are going to start PCT definitely don't cut kcals, PCT is not the time for body fat reduction. If you continue with the Prostanazol, make adjustments to kcals to encompass the LBM you have just gained but do not continue the hypercaloric regimen. Its good to cut BF while still "ON". Maintain adequate protein intake and you should be golden.
    As far as the 40 days on a methyl, Prostanazol is not methylated and I have not heard any reports of liver toxicty related to it. Tweek you diet and supplements to promote maximum benefit to lipid profile. Start milk thistle or other liver supplement while on the prostanazol. JMO
    peace
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    If you are going to start PCT definitely don't cut kcals, PCT is not the time for body fat reduction. If you continue with the Prostanazol, make adjustments to kcals to encompass the LBM you have just gained but do not continue the hypercaloric regimen. Its good to cut BF while still "ON". Maintain adequate protein intake and you should be golden.
    As far as the 40 days on a methyl, Prostanazol is not methylated and I have not heard any reports of liver toxicty related to it. Tweek you diet and supplements to promote maximum benefit to lipid profile. Start milk thistle or other liver supplement while on the prostanazol. JMO
    peace
    SD is the methyl I'm on, not the prostan. I know prostan is not methylated. Anyway, the 40 days was about the SD.

And my PCT will be including (among many other things) Pro Liver, so I'm fine there. Just thinking about ways to maximize LBM retention through PCT, in addition to HMB, DHEA, BCAAs, and calories.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

ya ill give you another thumbs up on the PP i loved it.... honestly it stacked w/ prostan brought far better results then what i recieved with SD although not as chisled but still awesome. good tip would be to look up and see if you cant find some prostan from the ALRI bottles they got 90 count pills instead of 60 in the new ones. thatll help to run the higher dosage at a more economical rate.
  25. Registered User

good tip would be to look up and see if you cant find some prostan from the ALRI bottles they got 90 count pills instead of 60 in the new ones.
    Absolutely - but I'm having a hard time finding them. I still look, though.
  26. Registered User

Day 40: 10/19/05

Weight: 185

This is up 13# since day 1. Today is the last day on SD, and I'll start doing a crea load this morning. Other PCT drugs will start tomorrow.

9/9/05: 172
    9/28/05: 179.5
    10/5/05: 182
    10/12/05: 185
    10/19/05: 185
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

pull it up on google and spondored links on the right hand side will point one out to you i belive....@ like 29 bucks or somethin too!
  28. Registered User

Day 40: 10/19/05

Back:
    Close-grip Pull Downs: 90, 120, 140, 160 x 10
    BB Rows: 95, 115, 135, 155, 16 x 11
    Wide Cable Rows: 90, 100, 120 x 10-14

Traps:
    BB Shrugs: 135 x 20, 135 x 20, 225 x 12, 225 x 15

Bis:
    Hammer Cable: 5 x 10-15

A great workout.
  29. Registered User

pull it up on google and spondored links on the right hand side will point one out to you i belive....@ like 29 bucks or somethin too!
    Thank you - I'll take a look.
  30. Registered User

PCT Day 2: 10/21/05

Chest:
    BB Bench:
    95 x 8
    135 x 5
    155 x 6
    165 x 5
    165 x 5
    Cable Cross: 4 sets
    Pec Dec: 3 sets

Tris:
    Standing Tri Ext: 5 sets
    CGBP: 135, 145, 145 x 5 reps each

A nice little workout. Feeling a little ill today (cold & cough), so not very agressive on the volume.

But since I'm in the first few days of PCT, I didn't want to let a day escape me without a little workout.
  31. Registered User

PCT Day 3: 10/22/05

Back:
    Deads:
    135 x 5
    225 x 3
    315 x 1
    385 x 1
    405 x 1 - this is a PR
    Wide Seated Rows: 4 sets
    DB Rows: 3 sets
    Pull Downs: 4 sets

Still got the cough and feeling slightly weak, so not 100%.

But the PR on the dead gets my total over 900, so I'm happy.
  32. Registered User

PCT Day 5: 10/24/05

Tris:
    CGBP: 100 x 12, 135 x 8, 150 x 8, 155 x 5, 5
    Skulls: 65 x 12, 75 x 10, 11, 11
    Overhead Tri Ext.: 3 sets

Bis:
    Alt DB Curls: 4 sets, then a reverse drop set, advancing up the rack at 5 reps each

Notes: Light on the legs today.
  33. Registered User

PCT Day 6: 10/25/05

Delts:
    Standing Military Presses:
    45 x 15
    65 x 12
    75 x 12
    85 x 10
    95 x 8
    Front DB Raise: 3 sets of 10-12
    Upright Rows: 70 x 10, 75 x 10, 80 x 11
    Machine Laterals: 3 sets

Quads:
    Front Squats: 95 x 5, 135 x 5 (wrists still bother me when I do these. Will keep working on it.)
    Back Squats: 135 x 5, 185 x 5, 225 x 5, 5
    Step Ups: 65# DBs, 3 sets of 10 with each leg up onto 12" step
    Leg Extensions: 3 sets

Notes: Light on the legs today.
  34. New Member

Just get the Orastan from Gaspari....90 CT- $40 from Nutraplanet.

Regards,
    R
  35. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyalus
    Just get the Orastan from Gaspari....90 CT- $40 from Nutraplanet.

Regards,
    R
    Prostan just went on sale on supplementkings.com (and probably lots of other sites) as they all try to clear their shelves.

Down to $30. Not the same thing - just FYI.
  36. Registered User

PCT Day 7: 10/26/05

Back:
    Seated Rows - Wide Grip: 3 x 12
    T-Rows: 3 x 12 (80# 3rd set)
    BB Rows:
    95 x 12
    115 x 12
    135 x 12
    155 x 12
    Biceps:
    Bb Curls: 3 x 10-12
    Preachers: 3 x 10-12
    Cable Hammer Curls (w/rope): 2 x 10-12
    Traps:
    Machine Shrugs: 3 x 15
    Notes: Got a great feel in my back, so I stopped after the BB Rows. More would have been greedy. Bis felt good, too.
  37. Registered User

PCT Day 9: 10/28/05

Chest:
    BB Bench:
    95 x 10
    135 x 10
    155 x 7
    175 x 3
    175 x 3
    Incline DBs: 50 x 10, 60 x 8, 70 x 6
    Hammer Incline: 3 x 10, 90-130#

Tris:
    Standing Tri Ext: 3 sets
    Lying Tri Ext: 3 sets

Feeling fine.
  38. Registered User

PCT Day 10: 10/29/05

Hams:
    Good Mornings:
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    SLDLs off platform: 135 x 10, 225 x 8, 8
    Leg Curls: 3 sets
    Calves:
    Standing Calf raises: 3 sets
  39. Registered User

PCT Day 11: 10/30/05

Bis/Tris:
    BB Curls: 3 x 10-12
    CGBPs: 65, 115, 135 x 10, 145 x 8
    DB Curls: 3 sets, 10-15
    Skulls: 3 sets, 8-12
    Tri Ext (Supinated): 3 sets, supersetted with:
    Cable Hammer Curls: 3 sets, 12-15
  40. Registered User

PCT Day 12: 10/31/05

Delts:
    Seated DB Presses: 4 sets, finishing with 50 x 8
    Smith Military Presses: 7 sets, 100 x 8
    Lying Incline Laterals: 3 x 8-10
    Front DB Raises: 3 x 10

Quads:
    Leg Presses: 4 x 20, escalating weight
    Leg Extensions: 3 sets

Notes: I could barely walk out the door.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FYI: Superdrol Cycle Log
    By peterson24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. My new Superdrol Cycle log!
    By Rumpnuts in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 03:38 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 05:38 PM