ULTIMATE CUTTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok so here it is guys. I basically want to get back to ground zero, a clean slate as many would call it. I am 5'9 220 20% bf. I recently just bought a bottle of: ENCAYED-Stack II
Contains: Ephedra 20mg/Nor-Ephedrine 15mg/Caffeine 300mg/Aspirin 200mg/Yohimbine HCL 5mg/T-3 25mcg/DNP 100mg/Capsacium 50mg
I figured this has a nice amount of contents that are good for cutting. What is the best way of cycling this. The amts and ingredients are in 1 cap. Would it look something like this:
week 1: 1 cap
week2: 2 caps
week3:3caps
week4:2caps
week5:1 cap
Remeber It has some stuff like DNP and T3 which you gotta be careful with. Would you make the cycle longer or shorter based on the above example or what. Also i will be working out 4 times a week with cardio 4 times a week and a strrict diet aiming for 2000-2500 cals a day. Let me know guys. Thanks in advance

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I don't know a thing about DNP but I read somewhere on this forum that Sledge has run alot of it. Maybe you'd better ask him.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Wow man, it has DNP in it. I would only run it for like 14 days, working up to 4caps maybe? Plan the cycle around the DNP dosage because that is the strongest stuff..and its REAL strong. You definately can't run that for 5 weeks. You will feel like death, times 10.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello zaph123

Ok so here it is guys. I basically want to get back to ground zero, a clean slate as many would call it. I am 5'9 220 20% bf. I recently just bought a bottle of: ENCAYED-Stack II
Contains: Ephedra 20mg/Nor-Ephedrine 15mg/Caffeine 300mg/Aspirin 200mg/Yohimbine HCL 5mg/T-3 25mcg/DNP 100mg/Capsacium 50mg
I figured this has a nice amount of contents that are good for cutting. What is the best way of cycling this. The amts and ingredients are in 1 cap. Would it look something like this:
week 1: 1 cap
week2: 2 caps
week3:3caps
week4:2caps
week5:1 cap
Remeber It has some stuff like DNP and T3 which you gotta be careful with. Would you make the cycle longer or shorter based on the above example or what. Also i will be working out 4 times a week with cardio 4 times a week and a strrict diet aiming for 2000-2500 cals a day. Let me know guys. Thanks in advance
No asking for sources.-----J

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawg1

Awards
r u serious this stuff has DNP???? couldn t be the stuff im thinking of? are you talkin dynitrophenolDNP r what here!??

NO ASKING FOR SOURCES-----J

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering were I can pick up this product at?
it's from an open source board.

so, in other words, to say where it's from would be violating board rules.

Dawg1

Awards
well i would be seriously interested in gettin myself some of that. im in uk tho so probably no chance

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
I have read E/C/A/Y (I read to stick with either E/C or E/Y) can **** you up... And then some T3 AND DNP on top of the E/C/A/Y stack....

Damn. That's hardcore.

Good luck man.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I have read E/C/A/Y (I read to stick with either E/C or E/Y) can **** you up... And then some T3 AND DNP on top of the E/C/A/Y stack....

Damn. That's hardcore.

Good luck man.
hardcore is one way to put it.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
hardcore is one way to put it.
When I read this, hardcore wasn't the first word to shoot into my mind. Why in name of sweet Jehovah you would take an all in one like this? DNP is dangerous enough by itself and you're gonna compound that with E/C/A/Y and a thyroid hormone? I would definitely reconsider your aims man, taking this could have some not so good consequences, but that's just me.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
the only place I can think of this coming from is a "lab" china...some might know what i am referring to..and if it does..and supposedly has DNP etc. in it.....I'd pass personally

h19

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, it has DNP in it. I would only run it for like 14 days, working up to 4caps maybe? Plan the cycle around the DNP dosage because that is the strongest stuff..and its REAL strong. You definately can't run that for 5 weeks. You will feel like death, times 10.
With DNP in the supplement you would have to cycle for no more than 4 weeks and try not to consume more than 400mg of DNP towards the end of your cycle. Also with dnp you will have to be careful by seeing what is your initial tolerance dosage. Meaning first week take no more than 100-200mg. After a week see how you feel and up it by a hundred but no more than 200mg. Also drink plenty of water(like over a gallon and a half per day) to keep your body heat levels stable. Also be ready to sleep with the air conditioner at full blast. You are going to need it.
Please don't ask------J

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
You do know Ephedrine and Nor-E are terrible when combined together... it has serious effects on tha heart.

Of course, thats not to overlook tha fact that it has DNP and T3 in it as well.

candyman26

Awards
the only place I can think of this coming from is a "lab" china...some might know what i am referring to..and if it does..and supposedly has DNP etc. in it.....I'd pass personally

h19
its no lab in china just a good ol domestic

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
its no lab in china just a good ol domestic

unless they made it themselves here, I never heard of any crazy conconctions coming from anywhere but the china man

but either way, it's still scary.
:nono:

h19

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried their product "Hard Times" before? LOL

Their website music is spookie... I'm skerred! :p

Dawg1

Awards
does anyone have a link to the website?? i have never heard of any of these products but they sound good!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
This thread is done I've had enough of editing everyone's damn posts. NO ASKING FOR SOURCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and as for the product if you need to take something with that many drugs in it you need to seriously re evaluate somethings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 89