Its that time again; my first real cycle

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Gonna be starting bigger this time around boys and girls :) No more muscle memory excuses ;)

Right now I'm weighing in at 155lbs... after a 2 week break... i plan on getting up to 160 with no problem...

Supplements
---------------
-AS Micronized Creatine, 5-10g daily for an extended period to enhance creatine's steroid delivery effects
-Cytodyne Cytogainer; the taste of musclemilk with more carbs, a weight gainer at heart and tastes good :)
-Optimum Whey Protein, 22g of protein in one scoop

Notes: Target calories per day will be 3500-4000 with a nice 30-40-30 balance.

"other"
--------
120mg EOD Trenbolone Acetate Wk 1-5
500mg ED T4 gel Wk 1-3
150mg EOD Testosterone Propionate Wk 4-8

Notes: Why am I doing it this way? Well for one thing I wanna get used to the needles at first. Another thing is i killed my supply of tren when creating it; so i only have enough for 5 weeks instead of 8 like i originally intended.
And I already have syno sitting here; and I'll get a estrogen removal kit from dazed and finish that off and run it until week 8...

Postcycle
-----------
Liquid-Nolvadex, 50mg/day, Wk 1-2; 25mg/day, Wk 3-4

Our Goals?

To add as much fucking mass as fucking possible while also taking no prisoners and keeping the girlfriend happy :)

Weight gain goal? I want 20 more pounds... This means a target weight of 180lbs and I'll need every bit of your support to get there.

I'll post back later with initial measurements and bodyfat caliper measurements.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Bean. best of luck. Be sure you have no off days, diet wise.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
agreed... talk toya..

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
First day and still nervous about the pin... about to do it...

but I'm making a policy in weighing myself in the morning before i eat....

i was only 152lbs today... GRRR

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
injecting wasn't jack **** man

i aspirated, and then injected...

my arm twitched ever so slightly when i pushed it in; and now my shoulder is slightly sore...

but that was easy as ****

it bled a bit when i pulled it out; but after i wiped it; it stopped almost immediately... i know i didn't hit anything; but its nice to have someone else on here telling me i'll be alright...

going to work out now; later guys and thanks a BILLION for all the information you have provided

EDIT: shoulder starting to hurt more; like a friend punched me really hard... only when i move my arm in a motion that uses the delt muscle... so i guess i got it in the right spot...

i think this may be just the first-time effects tho; i've been told my body will get used to it... feel free to chime in guys... might be a sissy thing but i need some reassurance

Last edited:
Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Workout Schedule
---------------------

Day 1 - Chest, arms
-------
Flat bench, 4x10
Incline bench, 3x10
Skullcrushers, 2x8 (with 2 negative reps)
Bicep curls, 4x10

Day 2 - Legs, forearms
-------
Squats, 5x10
Deadlifts, 2x10
Reverse wrist curls, 3x15
Calf Raises, 3 sets to failure

Day 3 - off
-------

Day 4 - Shoulders, back
-------
Shoulder press, 4x10
Wide-grip pullups, 2 sets to failure
Bent over rows, 3x10
Lateral Raises, 3x10
Shrugs, 3x15

Day 5 - Chest, arms, abs
-------
Flat bench, 4x10
Skullcrushers, 3x10 (with 2 negative reps)
Heavy abs, 4 sets
Bicep curls, 4x10

Day 6 - off
Day 7 - off

Notes
-------
Looking for some good ab workout info

Last edited:

T-Bar

Awards
I don't understand your routine at all. If you do bi's with tri's twice a week and you don't do them with back you're basically working bi's 3 times a week. And what's with the Days 1-5? Are there 2 rest day after those 5 days or do you just start the 5 days all over again? Cuz if so it looks like you're doing Chest/Arms 2 days in a row?:confused:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Bean! Should be very good.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand your routine at all. If you do bi's with tri's twice a week and you don't do them with back you're basically working bi's 3 times a week. And what's with the Days 1-5? Are there 2 rest day after those 5 days or do you just start the 5 days all over again? Cuz if so it looks like you're doing Chest/Arms 2 days in a row?:confused:
i feel i need to work out my arms and chest twice a week; so i seperate them as far apart as possible...

and since there's only one exercise on Day 4 that works the bi's a bit (rows), then i think i'm ok... my bi's don't get worked much when i do rows... i try to focus on the lat and not cheat by overusing my arms to lift the weight.....
as for pullups; they don't work my arms at all... chinups do; but they're for pussies ;)

i've also found that my biceps respond better with effort over time rather than effort at one moment... instead of doing 4 supersets with curls and reverse-curls... i'm doing just 4 normal sets twice a week... at the end of my last cycle i began using this scheme and it started improving my strength

RippedForce

Awards
Damn man if someone hit me in the spot that I injected Id probably go ape **** on them. If I ever do inject Ill make sure that I do not get hit hehe. Good luck on your cycle.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i wonder if its just the creatine or maybe the tren; but damn i've got hella more endurance than before... today was leg day and damn that felt good; i kept wanting to do more and more sets :)

weight seems to be up a couple lbs; not gonna state anything yet; its only been two days...

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
From my experience (not that I have ever used tren :D ), it was not the best for muscle endurance, so I am leaning towards the creatine for that. However, as it does give one mad strength gains it might just be that the weight overall seemed much easier allowing for extra reps. But, at least for me, the intense muscle pumps actually hurt my endurance especially in regards to calf cramps during cardio. Also, I am not really sure why you didn't do the prop and tren together since you can just inject them at the same time. Finally, with EOD day injections you could probably stick to glutes and quads, which would be a little less painful. But, your choice, good luck.

Kerruptt

Awards
Hold up...

Your using 120 EOD of Tren for 4 weeks? I've read what happened to your Tren but why not 75 EOD and run it for even longer allowing it to really kick in? I've heard from most the gains dont really come until the 3rd week.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
because 120 EOD is more than 75mg EOD :)

the test prop is coming; i justhaven't ordered dazed's kit

and its for 5 weeks; i may get another batch of tren together before too long tho

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
actually; in light of 1fast400 selling 4-ad cyp per gram... i'm going with that instead...

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
WOW, I'm 158 today after a small meal. Arms have grown MUCH larger. Strength and endurance is up like a mofo. We'll see how I am Sunday morning.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Did my weigh in this morning...

I'm 159lbs :D

We'll see how week 2 goes once the fina actually starts kicking in

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Hey bean, lookin good bro.

Didn't you get up to 165 on your T1-Pro cycle? What happened? Did your post cycle not keep those gains? Just curious cause I see you'r starting at 155. You started the t1-pro at 144 right?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
yup; i dropped to 160 during postcycle and was holding it...

then i took a 1 week break... and dropped to 155 and held it...

i started gaining weight back and getting to 160 again... then i took a 2.5 week break because the 1 week just wasn't enough...

dropped to 148 or so... then gained back to 152-155...

during the time, i could gain weight back once my test levels jumped to normal... but i was also preparing for this cycle and my body was extremely tired (and i was also low on funds)

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Hey bean nice to see you doing some serious stuff , let's see how you keep it up and you will get to 180lbs in no time , rock on.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
man i hope the damn pain tones down some after my body gets used to it... my left shoulder has been red for most of the day; ever since my workout...

i've been contemplating injecting in the glutes; but i don't have any 1.5" needles... gotta order some... my bodyfat is pretty low already; think its ok for me to use 1" needles?

i also heard from someone that taking magnesium supps help a lot on the pain... if so i'm going to wally world tomorrow to buy some

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have seen were others have used the 1" pins on the glutes..

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I have always, I mean if I was interested in that sort of thing, used 1 inch pins in quads and glutes. My bf is pretty low though. Just make sure you get it in fairly deep and you should be alright. Also, try quad shots, its nice and easy and you can do it sitting down.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Man this pain is really making me wanna quit.

I'm sitting at 163lbs now...

but the pain is really bad on body parts i don't work out the same day.... a sore achy pain... curious if i just made a bad batch of fina or something...

still haven't brewed up the 4-ad cyp yet; gotta do that soon...

workouts have been great (except the pain)... strength in chest hasn't gone up too much... but legs have really jumped... working with 265lbs now; unlike the 185lbs precycle

anyway; if anyone knows how to get rid of this fucking pain; i'd be very much obliged :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Is it like a joint type of pain or muscle pain Bean?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
its a muscle pain most definitely

i'm taking in water like a mofo too

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
ROAR!!!!!!

I feel like a superhuman... this **** just kicked in the past few days. **** the pain man oh my god i can't believe my strength... my endurance is crazy and my brute force is just crazy higher than it was

I was using 95-100lbs at 12-15reps on the incline bench initially before cycle...

now on the FIRST day of the 3rd week, my incline bench has skyrocketed to 12 reps at 135lbs, then 10 reps, then 8 reps, then 6 reps...

after that i did 3 sets of flat benching with a low weight to run the reps up and finish wearing myself out...
i grabbed 115lbs like it was absolutely nothing... which it isn't unless you've just done 4 very heavy and strenuous sets of incline benches... my tris were dead; my chest was sore, my shoulders ached... but **** man i kept on pushing and got like 13 reps out of the flat bench set...
then 12, then 11... i couldn't fucking believe it...

before cycle iwas working out with 35lbs at 10reps on the dumbells on bicep curls... then i slowly got up to 40lbs at 10reps...
then today i did 45lbs at 10reps... i can't believe the strength increase...

and i measured my arm earlier... 13.25" unflexed... 14.0 flexed... this is all cold...

this may all seem small to you guys; but damn i'm on a small frame... i can't believe the power increase...

Week 3 of fina:

Attachments

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
sorry i haven't responded in a while; just about done with all the fina

i didn't follow a good diet plan on week 3 and partway through week 4 so my bodyfat dropped some and i went down to 160lbsish...

i got back on track and started eating a shitload through the end of week 4 and now through week 5.... got more cytogainer, part of the reason i couldn't keep the cal-count up

now i'm up to 167lbs with amazing strength gains

i'm working with 145lbs on the incline bench at 8 reps and 165lbs at 8 reps on the flat... which is like a 30lb increase from where i started :)
curls are up to 45lbs on each arm and my triceps are really getting big

i'm going to run the 4-ad cyp for another 3 weeks... this stuff is MUCH more potent than a transdermal... i can feel the direct effects of it a lot more...

fina is making me sweat like a pig too :)

bee

Banned
Awards
Hey bean, im glad your doing ok.

Just some friendly advice though, i think you need to get out of the hormone business for a very long time because youve done like 2 moderate lengthed prohormone cycles or more and now your 5 weeks through a big steroid cycle and your only 20 lbs higher then you originally were and im sure quite a bit of that weight will be lost again(cause probably 5 lbs is water and fat and based on your past history of losing MUSCLE gains).

After 20 weeks of cycle time(spread over multiple cycles) over like 8 months im 40 lbs heavier with only around 2 to 3 % increase in bf because i keep most of the muscle gains, i just loose mostly water and fat postcycle.

You either need to keep your weight or not do it in the first place IMO.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
well if you wanna swap genetics, then by all means

if i don't eat 3500+ cals a day, and workout at least 2 times a week with heavy weight... i'll lose 5lbs or more in an instant

i don't think you know how it is to have my metabolism; i'm really starting to make some breakthroughs; i'm stronger than ever and my bf is much lower than my prev PH cycle
and i hardly have any water weight at all on me

this is not a big steroid cycle either; its 60mg/day of Tren... thats it... the rest is PHs...

postcycle i don't lose much either; maybe 5lbs total... but i lose my weight when i take a 1 or 2 week break from working out to let my body rest...

advice is nice; but what you've offered is a scolding; please don't offer it again in MY thread... thanks

Draven

Awards
  • Established
String bean, where have you been bro? Has all that fina broken your fingers or what? ;)

bee

Banned
Awards
Bean fina DOES add water weight. ive done 2 fina cycles and my face always gets more bloated up and i lose a little water weight post cycle ALL ANDROGENS ADD WATER WEIGHT even fina, just fina doesn't add as much. Considering that you have 4-AD in the punch were talking now fat and a lot more water gain so if you subtract 5 lbs of water and fat your only 20 lbs higher after 3 pretty moderate cycles.

I don't care what you took the point is its all the same in my book as long as its the "new generation of ph's" they all do something so you should have good results AND YOU DO you just need to be consistently working out to keep your gains or not take ph's at all until you hit your genetic limit if your gonna bounce up and down as much as you do postcycle.

My point wasn't to scold you, i understand you have a hard time keeping weight due to your metabolism. My point was just that , because you seem to take a lot of breaks and all from eating AND/OR working out you lose more weight then you should. I bet right now you would be 35 lbs higher at least then 25 lbs higher if you didn't take so many breaks all the time once you get off cycle.

Not trying to be mean,im just trying tohelp you in the long run because this is money, and side effects, not to be fooled around with if your gonna lose the gains a lot post cycle all the time.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
While I hate to get in arguments over personal choices, I somewhat agree with bee. However, my advice is to check out Iron Addicts posts on the finaboard or animal's and train that style. Seems like with your metabolism, your training with way to much volume and way to many days. Look into a heavy 3 day a week split....mostly core lifts and forget the fluff. But hey, good luck with the cycle and pack it on man.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
thats what i'm doing now; i'm at the point now in other personal things where i just feel like quitting

in the whole time i've been lifting weights hardcore since Feb of last year... i've taken 3 breaks... no longer than 3 weeks

fina didn't add any water weight for me; i know what water weight is; i got a good bit of it when i was running trasdermal 4-ad...
i ran transdermal 4-ad at the beginning of this cycle and gained some water weight; my face got a bit wider, etc... but then i started running 4-ad cyp and my water weight dropped and libido shot through the roof...

i'm working 3 workouts a week; concentrating on the simple stuff and totally abandoning flat benches except to finish off my triceps and chest... seems to be working... i gained 7lbs in a week and .5" on my arm

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Bro, i say do what you want it's your life. You can only do so much research and you'll always get people telling you to wait til genetic potential or you're too young or whatever. I started ph's at 19, wasn't even close to my genetic potential. Seeing your benching weight and curling weight etc. before cycle though, i must say either you just started working out or the ph's didn't do jack for you. When i started ph's i was benching a plate on each side (135 total) Now before my test/eq/d-bol cycle im benching 225 and i'd say three quarters of that strength was from the ph's. Either way, i'll never look down apon anyone juicing or doing ph's no matter how skinny/fat/young/old as long as they do the research, it's your life, live it the way you want. Good luck on cycle bro, check my progress these next couple weeks if you get the chance.

bee

Banned
Awards
Aww bean don't feel like quitting ever man. I understand things are hard, but remember the best things in life take the most amount of work, if it was so easy everyone would look like a underwear model at thevery least.

I wouldn't worry too much about how your lifting on cycle, that seems OK if your working out 4+ days a week even with a high metabolism. I just worry more about whats going on postcycle.

I think what you should do is just CONTINUALLY work out no matter what. Hell even if you have ot just do pushups, situps, pullups, and jumps with dumbells(to work legs) at home for a couple weeks as a "break" from the gym thats what i would do instead of taking 1 to 3 weeks completely off the gym. Your metabolism is way too damn high to be taking time off. I normally think its good to take a break every once in a while but im not so sure you should ever take a break. I think its probably better if you just lighten the load for 1 or 2 weeks like i said above but not take a full break from dieting and training.

I think if you never take a full break from lifting that even if you got off the diet for a week or 2 i don't think most of it would be any more then simple water loss. I think the main thing you need to focus on is just keeping the stress their and when your body is tired so to speak from months of training lighten it up, but still apply some stress to keep muscle there.

I don't know what do oyu think bean?? How are the ladies treating you with all that new muscle BTW ;)

bee

Banned
Awards
Oh and the only time fina doesn't add water weight is when you have been on it by itself for many many weeks. All androgens add water weight like i said and it take a few weeks for your test production to be suppressed and hence estrogen enough to be suppressed to offset the extra water created by the fina so you have no net gain in watter. If you trun any aromotizing steroids though you will always have a lot of extra water gain, and even iwthout any it takes many weeks for the fina to "dry" you up so to speak.

I know this from personal experiences as i get a moon face until many weeks into fina cycles.