Its that time again; my first real cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

well if you wanna swap genetics, then by all means

if i don't eat 3500+ cals a day, and workout at least 2 times a week with heavy weight... i'll lose 5lbs or more in an instant

i don't think you know how it is to have my metabolism; i'm really starting to make some breakthroughs; i'm stronger than ever and my bf is much lower than my prev PH cycle
    and i hardly have any water weight at all on me

this is not a big steroid cycle either; its 60mg/day of Tren... thats it... the rest is PHs...

postcycle i don't lose much either; maybe 5lbs total... but i lose my weight when i take a 1 or 2 week break from working out to let my body rest...

advice is nice; but what you've offered is a scolding; please don't offer it again in MY thread... thanks

2. Registered User

String bean, where have you been bro? Has all that fina broken your fingers or what?
  3. bee
    Banned

Bean fina DOES add water weight. ive done 2 fina cycles and my face always gets more bloated up and i lose a little water weight post cycle ALL ANDROGENS ADD WATER WEIGHT even fina, just fina doesn't add as much. Considering that you have 4-AD in the punch were talking now fat and a lot more water gain so if you subtract 5 lbs of water and fat your only 20 lbs higher after 3 pretty moderate cycles.

I don't care what you took the point is its all the same in my book as long as its the "new generation of ph's" they all do something so you should have good results AND YOU DO you just need to be consistently working out to keep your gains or not take ph's at all until you hit your genetic limit if your gonna bounce up and down as much as you do postcycle.

My point wasn't to scold you, i understand you have a hard time keeping weight due to your metabolism. My point was just that , because you seem to take a lot of breaks and all from eating AND/OR working out you lose more weight then you should. I bet right now you would be 35 lbs higher at least then 25 lbs higher if you didn't take so many breaks all the time once you get off cycle.

Not trying to be mean,im just trying tohelp you in the long run because this is money, and side effects, not to be fooled around with if your gonna lose the gains a lot post cycle all the time.
    •   

4. Registered User

While I hate to get in arguments over personal choices, I somewhat agree with bee. However, my advice is to check out Iron Addicts posts on the finaboard or animal's and train that style. Seems like with your metabolism, your training with way to much volume and way to many days. Look into a heavy 3 day a week split....mostly core lifts and forget the fluff. But hey, good luck with the cycle and pack it on man.
  5. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

thats what i'm doing now; i'm at the point now in other personal things where i just feel like quitting

in the whole time i've been lifting weights hardcore since Feb of last year... i've taken 3 breaks... no longer than 3 weeks

fina didn't add any water weight for me; i know what water weight is; i got a good bit of it when i was running trasdermal 4-ad...
    i ran transdermal 4-ad at the beginning of this cycle and gained some water weight; my face got a bit wider, etc... but then i started running 4-ad cyp and my water weight dropped and libido shot through the roof...

i'm working 3 workouts a week; concentrating on the simple stuff and totally abandoning flat benches except to finish off my triceps and chest... seems to be working... i gained 7lbs in a week and .5" on my arm
  6. Registered User

Bro, i say do what you want it's your life. You can only do so much research and you'll always get people telling you to wait til genetic potential or you're too young or whatever. I started ph's at 19, wasn't even close to my genetic potential. Seeing your benching weight and curling weight etc. before cycle though, i must say either you just started working out or the ph's didn't do jack for you. When i started ph's i was benching a plate on each side (135 total) Now before my test/eq/d-bol cycle im benching 225 and i'd say three quarters of that strength was from the ph's. Either way, i'll never look down apon anyone juicing or doing ph's no matter how skinny/fat/young/old as long as they do the research, it's your life, live it the way you want. Good luck on cycle bro, check my progress these next couple weeks if you get the chance.
  7. bee
    Banned

Aww bean don't feel like quitting ever man. I understand things are hard, but remember the best things in life take the most amount of work, if it was so easy everyone would look like a underwear model at thevery least.

I wouldn't worry too much about how your lifting on cycle, that seems OK if your working out 4+ days a week even with a high metabolism. I just worry more about whats going on postcycle.

I think what you should do is just CONTINUALLY work out no matter what. Hell even if you have ot just do pushups, situps, pullups, and jumps with dumbells(to work legs) at home for a couple weeks as a "break" from the gym thats what i would do instead of taking 1 to 3 weeks completely off the gym. Your metabolism is way too damn high to be taking time off. I normally think its good to take a break every once in a while but im not so sure you should ever take a break. I think its probably better if you just lighten the load for 1 or 2 weeks like i said above but not take a full break from dieting and training.

I think if you never take a full break from lifting that even if you got off the diet for a week or 2 i don't think most of it would be any more then simple water loss. I think the main thing you need to focus on is just keeping the stress their and when your body is tired so to speak from months of training lighten it up, but still apply some stress to keep muscle there.

I don't know what do oyu think bean?? How are the ladies treating you with all that new muscle BTW
  8. bee
    Banned

Oh and the only time fina doesn't add water weight is when you have been on it by itself for many many weeks. All androgens add water weight like i said and it take a few weeks for your test production to be suppressed and hence estrogen enough to be suppressed to offset the extra water created by the fina so you have no net gain in watter. If you trun any aromotizing steroids though you will always have a lot of extra water gain, and even iwthout any it takes many weeks for the fina to "dry" you up so to speak.

I know this from personal experiences as i get a moon face until many weeks into fina cycles.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. its that time again
    By lazerss9 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 01:07 PM
  2. my first "real cycle"..could use some input
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 09:24 AM
  3. New help on my first real cycle
    By lightweight in forum Cycle Info