Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The "Im HardCore" cycle (M1T/Trimax)

Ok, so i was planning on cutting with HEAT first but since BB.com
has appperantly lost my money order i mailed them, im not going
to waste any more time.

I was planning on doing this after the heat cut, but time is ticking away, i only
have a few months to cut till my fight training begins again

Here is the plan (yes im stupid)

Week 1:5mg M1T
Week 2:10mg M1T/2mg Trimax
Week 3:10mg M1T/4mg trimax
Week 4:10mg M1T/4mg trimax/300mg 7OH
Week 5:300mg 70H/60mg Nolva/3 caps Rebound XT/2g L-Tyrosine/400mcg Selenium
Week 6:60mg Nolva/3 caps Rebound XT/2g L-Tyrosine/400mcg Selenium
Week 7:2 caps Rebound XT/2g L-Tyrosine/400mcg Selenium
Week 8:2 caps Rebound XT

Other supps being taken:
Cissus RX (recc dose)
Fish oil 6ged
Multi
Milk Thistle

Thats right, no 4AD (cause im cutting) and i dont have any more hormones or money
so im doing it bareback as it were. Will probably be using some sort of stimulant during the cycle to keep enerrgy levels up

This is my second time stacking M1T and trimax, the first time, i stayed on 5mg m1t, and
ramped the trimax to 6mged.. holy crap i thought i was gonna die, if i didnt fall asleep first.

I have a 2 week supply of nolva, and will be purchasing reboundXT to complement that, as well
as Injectible 7OH.

Diet..
My current diet is in the nutrition board.
Basically, 2800-3000 cals a day, +500 cals on workout days
40-30-30

Workout is HST, on non lifting days i will be doing moderate cardio for 30 mins

Looking to Add a few lbs of lean mass if possible, Definately want to increase strength, as taking time off
lifting to pursue martial arts has definately scavenged muscle and strength from me.
Also need to rip the rest of the fat off me, im joining the army after my next fight and want to be in good shape
and be rid of my belly.
Im currently 210-215lbs, and want to be at 190-195. Currenlty 20% ish bodyfat

This log is to keep me motivated, and to provide a place to put my thoughts. If you have any questions or comments
feel free to add them.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Werd all, day 2 on 5mg M1T. Actually weighing closer to 208 this morning, but thats normal.

Diet was messed this morning because i woke up late, so instead of breakfast i took a protein/oat/bannana pre workout shake instead.

Then at work i ate some badness, a few sweets here and there.. ENOUGH OF THAT!

Ill be ok, i rarely cheat.

I know the M1t hasent done anything yet, but i did my final workout at 12 reps (HST program) so these were my maxes.. And DAMN was it a damn good workout, i went to failure on almost all lifts. Felt very strong and focused.

Unfortunately it must have been fucking seniors day in the gym today, i go to do my first set of SLDL's and in the room with the cages there are a bunch of machines occupied by seniors doing endless reps of 10lbs on the leg curl machine, while chatting about who died recently, and their latest knitting project.

A little bit annoying and distracting to say the least, i hope my grunting and crashing of metal didnt disturb their social time.

Also just to provide some history for anyone following this log (which will be extensive as i like writing to myself)

Ok, i have never posted a pic, but will do so now.

I used to be a fucking fat bastard, i apologize for profanity, but as you will see, i was
At my peak (in pics) im sure i was 320+, i remember that after i started walking a bit and eating a bit less, and finally got the balls to weigh myself i was around 320, im sure 350 was to be had at one time

I broke chairs, i made cars sag, i had size 44 pants, XXL shirts, walking was hard, i sweated from sitting down, i ate all the freaking time.. sick

that was 2 years ago, at the beginning of 2003 i had a life changing experience and decided i wanted to love myself (aww, how special) I decided that i wanted to get skinny and learn how to kick ass, and learn how to respect myself and have others do the same.

You just dont get much respect when your a fat slobbering mess.

Ill spare you the details, but in the set of pics with me having no shirt (im sorry)
First one is April of 2004, having dieted down to 260 or so, then after that with the blue in the background is me on a T1Pro cycle.. please dont comment on the OBVIOUS stupidity of doing a cycle with 30%+ bodyfat. (you can just make sure its sarcastic and funny)
im about 270 here

Next (tanned) is before my second cycle, this time a brief stint with m1t/trimax that was poorly planned followed by MD for about 4-5 weeks, that one was OK, i still was stupid and wish i had saved the PH so i can use them now :)
I lost 20lbs or so on that cycle.

im about 250 here

So first 2 pics are fat bastard, next is me after dieting for a while, then on a cycle (gained lots of strength) then after a vacation and about 20lbs less

Attachments

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok these pics were at the start of a cutting cycle to get ready
for my mma fight, i dropped from 235 to 210, then fought at 205.
I used cissus/LX/ECA and dropped a decent amount of fat.

I have a stupid amount of loose skin, from the fat i have lost, i can literally
grab the skin of my stomach and stretch it like 6 inches out away from my body
its absurd, i hope it tightens up as i lose more fat.

Anyways, just wanted to get my story told :) this board has really helped educate me
and help me to reach the point i am at now, and will help me attain the goal of seeing my abs
one day. Being fat all my life, and now being so close to being lean, it feels like my journey is almost
at an end.

Sorry to bombard you guys with all the gross fat pics. feel free to comment on my obvious gyno and stretch marks

peace

Attachments

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Try Nolva @ 20mg for 30 days and see if the gyno disappears. If not, try arimidex @ .75mg for another 30 days.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Holy ****, as if losing 100+ lbs in 2 years isn't enough, you also trained MMA and have already had 1 fight, with another on the way! Very impressive! The only thing I'll say about the cycle is keep an eye your BP on trimax and M1T together. Most people can't stand M1T sides, but if they don't bother you, it's probably strong enough to control muscle loss on trimax. Also, watch out for cramps, you may want to get some taurine. The sides of M1T don't bother me much, but it just shuts me down so hard. Even two weeks makes for a hard PCT for me. You may want to taper down to 1 cap RXT, e.g., the last 3 days of your cycle, instead of taking 2 caps RXT, take 1 cap each night and spread it over 6 days. Maybe even save a 60mg dose of nolva to spread out (20mg/3days) after you completely drop the RXT.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it gyno or simply stretched skin around the pec area?

BigJoe
I can feel a bit of gyno behind the fat, but there is lots of stretched skin everywhere too

I have never run Nolva solo, but i used it for both PCT and it made no difference, Maybe ill try
arimidex.. I was hoping that rebound might help. I have (presumably) had the gyno all my life.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Holy ****, as if losing 100+ lbs in 2 years isn't enough, you also trained MMA and have already had 1 fight, with another on the way! Very impressive! The only thing I'll say about the cycle is keep an eye your BP on trimax and M1T together. Most people can't stand M1T sides, but if they don't bother you, it's probably strong enough to control muscle loss on trimax. Also, watch out for cramps, you may want to get some taurine. The sides of M1T don't bother me much, but it just shuts me down so hard. Even two weeks makes for a hard PCT for me. You may want to taper down to 1 cap RXT, e.g., the last 3 days of your cycle, instead of taking 2 caps RXT, take 1 cap each night and spread it over 6 days. Maybe even save a 60mg dose of nolva to spread out (20mg/3days) after you completely drop the RXT.
So for the PCT you are thinking to taper from 3/2/1 and then run the nolva a bit after that?
If the cramps become a problem that potassium cant handle, ill grab some taurine. Last time i was on M1t i didnt have any problems with cramps.. Actually except for lethargy i didnt really get much in terms of sides. thinking about taking hawethorn berry or celery seed for BP, im not sure how bad it will be.
I have pretty low BP normally, when the medic was doing the medicals before the fight, he was suprised at my BP, and said it was the lowest he had tested all day :D

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesteday was my day off, diet was fine.

Today i will be running 10 laps (5k) at a moderate pace, probably 30 mins or so.

I guess well see if i get bad cramps or how tired i get and such

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3.

Ok i didnt run yesterday because of a ingrown toenail causing pain.

Decided to up the dose prematurely to 10mg of M1t, hey its supposed to be hardcore isnt it? (title was sarcastic but whatever)
Also started my first dose of trimax last night.

Scale said 207 this morning, im looking leaner all over.

Hit the gym today for a great session, pumps were great, strength was excellent, focus was good. Did a harsh ab circuit after weights, that sucked.

Still rehabbing my shoulder from a injury a few months ago, so the strength is lacking right now in pressing movements, but everything felt really nice today. SLDL went very smooth, usually my form starts to get crappy with those.

Im taking both my m1t doses at night, as well as the trimax, i hope that wont affect gains at all. I just dont want to have to deal with too much lethargy during the day (hasent been a problem yet)

Diet has been perfect the last few days, also i got paid so i went and got more food and protein powder.. good times. Picked up some more multis (i ran out a few days ago)

Life is good!

(oh yeah i took measurments today, down 3%bf from a few weeks ago)
(pic taken this morning, first day of trimax)

Attachments

tattoopierced1

you could run ralox...supposed to be pretty good stuff over Nolva....

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5.

I cant get research chems anymore, most places dont deliver to canada (i just found that out)

Right then, diet has been perfect.. If unfortunately lacking in large amounts of food :(
The appetite suppression from the M1T is friggin awesome, if it wasent for the fact that my cardio is now total **** because of it, this would be the ideal cutting compound.

So yeah, day 5, day 2 on trimax.. Have to go to the gym real early tommorow morning cause i have to work at 11. Looking foreward to it nonetheless.

Didnt do cardio today because of work schedule again. was going to do some when i got home at 830, but i wasnet motivated to go alone and my roomate wasent around to join me, poo

I think im gonna take it easy tonight and read a book, get to bed early and hit the gym hard tommorow.

So far this cycle has been nice to me, last time i did M1t and trimax i felt like total crap, even with 4ad added. I think just because my body is in such better shape than last time it isnt having such a harsh effect. Should start feeling the trimax in a couple days, well see how i cope after that i guess.

Oh yeah i added some vitex everyday just cause.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mkay, kickass workout today. Strength is rising extremly fast.. im very happy.
Did 205x10 for a couple sets and it felt easy.. i havent tried my max in quite a while but my last max on squats was 255 or so,
yeah not anymore
The weight was just so much easier to put up today.. i love it

Funny gym story.

While im setting up my bar for squats i see this old guy (70+) stackng the leg press with like 700lbs, i watch to see if he will die.. no
What does he do?
Releases the lock, and bends his knees about 2 degrees, the weight stack, i swear, moved like 4 inches.. did a bunch of reps then removed all the weight with a look of satisfaction...
Later im getting ready to do my second set of DB press, and he comes up, grabs some 65's (im using 50's) and hoists them up for some flat DBP

Again.. obviously,.. lowers the weight like 2 inches and violently presses it back up, like hes a 70 year old badass

goes to show, stupidity isnt defined in an age category

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Weight 214

Funny, last time i tried m1t trimax, i gained weight as well.

So i am up about 7 lbs from my lowest, i was kinda freaked out, but i looked in the mirror and it told me i was leaner than when i started..

So i took my measurments

After pluggin in the new ones at mybodycomp.com, it told me i have gained 7.5lbs LBM
and lost .5lbs of fat

Biceps and chest are up, waist and abdomen are down
Good shiz
So i was supposed to get today off work, but they called me in anyways, there goes my cardio plans for today (yeah i havent really done any cardio yet..)
bleh, at least its not sunny out so im not missing much

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you'll definitely gain some water/glycogen on M1T along with the muscle. You'll probably drop the water in the first few days of PCT. Is your libido shot yet? Are you getting crazy pumps yet? Painful pumps? Just to motivate you - DO YOUR DAMN CARDIO!- you have a fight coming up, and you can't let your conditioning slip! ;) My coach has us go through rounds of sprawls, hip-outs, and lunges. As we start dropping like flies, he yells at us, "Come on, are you gonna win the round? Get up, keep fighting, you're losing the round!! Who's gonna win this fuckin round!?!"...and that's our warmup!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn that sounds rough, how many rounds do you warm up for? how many minutes per round? and what do you mean by hip outs? you mean like shimping?..

My cardio is not good right now, after my fight i basically stopped training.. a couple reasons, no more money to pay dues, screwed up rib, screwed up face :D
A couple weeks after the fight i went and competed in a sub wrestling tourney (mind body soul in edmonton) and got gold in the heavy class intermediate.. hadent even trained for it haha

Yeah will start doing cardio next week, I SWEAR... Its hard to be motivated to do it solo though.
I started on 2 caps of trimax yesterday, and will stay at this dose for the rest of the cycle i think.. 3 caps makes me feel like hell.
Im definately heating up more, hasent affected my sleep though. Also starting to feel the lethargy a bit, but the constant intake of green tea keeps me going
Without a doubt im holding water, but im not very bloated.. so thats awesome.. that means the water is in the muscle.. where its suposed to be! Pumps havent been an issue yet, but i eat a banana in my pre workout shake, and hte potassium seems to help.

Workout tommorow.. looking foreward to it!

Yeah i cant wait to start training again, I think that when i start training im going to keep lifting this time.. last time i stopped lifting and lost alot of mass because of it, My goal is to get down to 195, at 15% BF so ill be about 170 lean (im about 165 right now) i want to get to that on this cycle, then keep calories at maintanence and not have to worry about a calorie deficit.
So july, august i will be lifting and doing cardio full time, then in september i will cut out the cardio and replace it with MMA training again. Then in october (month of the fight) i will be taking 3 weeks off work to train for it. I will probably lift twice a week, full body not to failure workouts, just to maintain. and train 4 times per week. I will be going old school and going back to the gym i first startd training in, back in nanaimo.
I feel that the evolution gym isnt a good place for me to prep for my fight, because no one there really gives a **** about what i need to work on. All the other fighters are pretty self centred and no one there is my size to boot.

Anyways, im stoked to fight again, and right after the fight i will be joining the canadian armed forces in the infantry... basic training should be a peice of cake while im still in fighting shape :D

Till later
( oh yeah, libido is actually up!)

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 8.

Still weighing at 214.. i wouldent mind LOSING some weight on this stack ya know..

My diet is great, running between 2000-2500 cals per day depending on shakes (if i workout or not) I havent done any cardio yet, will start on monday..

Lifting was great.. veins are starting to pop out on my biceps and shoulders that i have never seen before.. cool ****.
Lifts increasing as well, my strength is well on its way back to my previous maxes (of like a year ago) muscle memory is a great thing.
Im going to give 4mg a week and see whats happening, take measurments then maybe ramp it up to 6mg.

This is how it has gone so far

M1T - 5mg 3 days
10mg 5 days
Trimax 2mg - 2 days
4mg - 2 days

So 5 more days on 4mg and if i start to heat up and lose more weight without sides i may just continue, if its still not doing it i will up it to 6mg. M1T is working just fine at 10mg.. definately dont want to test sides with it by upping dose.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We usually do 3 two min. rounds w/30sec. rest. One round = :30 jumping jacks, :30 jumping lunges, :30 sprawls, :30 hip-outs. The hip-outs are hard to describe, you start in a position like the beginning of a hindu pushup (on toes and hands, ass in the air), and bring your left foot up to where your right hand was, while bringing your right hand (elbow leads) back over toward your left side, then reverse. Clear as mud, huh? It really doesn't sound like much, but the pace is very intense. It's like HIIT, or sprint level intensity. The coach does it to warm us up, and also get some of the energy out - some guys have a problem with going too hard/too fast and gassing early during sparring. Everyone's relaxed and humbled a little after that warm up.

That's cool as hell that you got gold in that tourney, you must have a damn good ground game.

One reason I mentioned the cardio is that I've actually slacked off my training and cardio, and it's killing me catching back up. Been too damn busy with work, out of town, family, etc. I kept on lifting, but lost alot of endurance. I'm just now getting it back. Class still kicks my ass though. I was one of the better conditioned guys, but 6-8 weeks of neglecting my running and heavy bag work screwed me!

Man, it's crazy that at your size you're still putting weight ON with only 2000-2500 cals - while running trimax! A testament to M1T's power.

Sounds like you definitely need to get back to your old gym, you gotta be around people who want to learn and teach, not just work on their own **** or tap you out. The guys in our gym who compete sometimes go to other gyms, even to BJJ only, or boxing gyms. Damn, with your threads, and then seeing the guys I train with compete, it's really starting to make me want to get into the cage!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 9.

You totally should man.. one of the guys who was fighting in the show i was at (and won a title) was like 32, had wrestled at a high level for years then took up bjj. Granted he fought a guy with NO ground game (it was sad) but the guy is really good nonetheless.
Anyways, he was 32 and was down with steppin up :)

Yeah i like going to other gyms to work out occasionally, i think that most martial arts have a positive aspect and something you can add to your game. I have never really done gi jiujitsu formally, basically only done sub wrestling, but doing gi work every now and then definately sharpens up my no gi game.
working with joe doerksen has really upped my game.. Really helped establish solid fundamentals, the basics are definatelly the most important part of grappling.. Knowing the escapes and holds.. submissions and escapes, and being able to chain stuff together.
Joes philosophy on top control is floating.. if someone starts escaping the position, just change position.. you have to see to really know what i mean, but it works really well :)

Oh yeah the hip outs you describe, i know them well. We call them sit outs, same thing, different name. You are basically turning yourself over again and again without touching the ground (bad description)

M1T definately seems to be intense ****, im very suprised. Im also suprised at the lack of sides, although i am taking all the stuff at night before bed, because i dont want to deal with lethargy during the day, but i think that might be harming the results, tommorow is a day off and i think i will take half the dose in the mornign and the other half at night, just to see if it affects me negitavely.

Im convinced that the shittiness i felt last time was due to poor diet and cardiovascular conditioning.
Yeah monday no excuses.. im going running for 5k or bust

Im very suprised at the weight gain, esepcially cause im leaning out, of course it may be muscle memory helping me out to gain some mass back, i used to be a beefy dude, and lost alot of muscle when i stopped lifting.

Well, im out for now, will see how tommorow treats me.

A note, I have been really focusing on my weak points that i used to neglect.. I never used to really work my hams and rotator cuff, and never properly did shoulder presses.
A combination of focusing on that stuff has made my bench feel way better (and more powerfull) as well as my squat, i think shoring up my hamstrings has really positively impacted my squatting power.. oh and losing a bunch of weight dosent hurt either.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 10.

woke up weighing 205.

Took the trimax/m1t half the dose in the morning.. FELT LIKE **** all day, anxious and stressed.. and it was my day off!!@@@!!!

bs man, im sticking with dosing it right before bed..

Badness tonight, was a freinds BD party and bbq, i didnt drink at all, but i ate a bunch of crap food, and a big steak (trimmed fat)
Then i came home and was still hungry (had munchies....) and had a bowl of diced fresh apricots and cottage cheese.
feeling bloated from crappy food.. ew

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn - sit outs - that's right, I screwed the name up. Skip Hall (http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=2011) is a local MMA fighter, and if not THE oldest, then one of the oldest fighters at 60 years old. He used to be a powerlifter too, pulled a 573 DL a couple of years ago at 58 y.o. I don't get many sides from M1T either, even at 20mg it doesn't bother me, but it shuts me down HARD. One cheat meal won't hurt you - not on trimax and M1T anyway. Your diet will have to be tight when you come off though, too many cals and you'll gain fat (from the trimax rebound), too few cals and you'll lose muscle (from the M1T shutdown).

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it will be a tricky PCT, im actually looking foreward to it. Will be on lots of goodness to help me keep my gains. (that and i like injecting the 7OH) :D

So i felt pretty gross this mrning from all the crap food, weighed in 5lbs heavier, but when i looked in the mirror i looked better than ever :D

I wonder how much it would affect my cycles gains/losses by just taking the m1t/trimax at night. I know their half lifes are only 6-8 hours, but then does that mean my test levels and thryoid levels are **** for the rest of the time?

Cause i felt like crap yesterday, which was the first day i split my doses.. Really felt lethargic and irritable all day. Being on a low cal diet was making it worse, and to compound it all i think i was dehydrating myself by not intaking enough water.

Anyways, i woke up, felt like crap, did some yoga and drank some green tea. Then i started writing this and started to feel nauseous. Maybe the dreaded M1T flu everyone talks about. I noticed yesterday i had a bit of a runny nose, and im noticing it today as well.
So im downing a stim stack, a protein/oat/banana shake, and my pills for the day,and im going to go run for a bit. Ill try and hit 10 laps but i dont know if i can in my current state. time to see how bad my cardio has gotten.

For reference, a week before my fight i ran 10 laps without much problem, at a decent pace. I havent done much in the way of cardio since then, i have rolled maybe twice, ran maybe twice. Damn i feel out of shape.

I wish i could lift full time and train full time, so i could be fit AND grow muscle all the time. Bah
'
You train with skip? is he a bad ass? I know his record isnt that great, but for anyone to be in that kind of shape and fighting at 60.. thats cool ****

(edit, my waist is down another half inch)

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, so i popped an ephedrine, took some CM and chocomine, half dose of protein shake an decided to go and roll at my club for cardio instead of mindless running.

I thought i would gas out really fast, but i was suprised when i could keep rolling for an hour. Very suprised.. im assuming my natural level of conditioning has compensated for the cardio loss of the drugs im taking.

I got my ass whupped because i havent rolled in a month, but i was stronger and faster than i have been, in a long time. Just real rusty.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 11.

Woke up slightly sore from the wrestling yesterday, only had about 7hrs sleep.
Weighed in at 208 or so, had some multigrain chips last night as a snack, and they were not so good for me, but i only had maybe 2 servings.. bah i hate days off (of routine)

Gym today was good, strength up everywhere again, as to be expected.. muscle memory is a beutifal thing.

Put up a plate on each side for bench for the first time since i started lifting again, felt very strong.. Those rotator cuff excersises have really been adding power to my bench.. that and having proper form..

Diet WILL be spot on today and all week, i will do some running tommorow hopefully, if not running, then some sprints and plyos.

Seeing very nice muscle separation in shoulders and arms.. with a beater on i look way bigger and stronger than i have right to :D

After the initial day of split dosing i seem to have gotten used to how it feels and i can cope now.

Noticable effects of trimax now, last night as i lay in bed i was warm all over, and my room was cool. Sweated up a storm in the gym.

All for now, the promoter of the next show i may be fighting in got back to me today, hes trying to get me a fighter for 185lbs for the 15th of october, i want to get to 195 and cut 10lbs to fight there.. i will be UNSTOPPABLE@!!!!!

Speaking of unstoppable, i felt so much stronger yesterday when rolling.. usually some of the guys can outmuscle me (sad that they are half my size) but no longer!! Until i started getting tired (real fast) i was holding my own much better than before.. lets hear it for strength!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 12.

Its Official, i will be fighting at the Xtreme Fighting Challenge oct15, opponent is from the progressive fight academy, it will be his 1st fight, so i will have a bit of an experience edge in theory.. but i dont know how long he has trained. Good club, they were at my first fight with some of their fighters.. real nice guys.

Took measurments today.

Compared to 8 days ago

Neck 16.5 16.6 (+.1)
Shoulders 47.5 48 (+.5)
Chest 40 41 (+1)
Waist 35 34 (-1)
Abdomen 37 36.5 (-.5)
Hips 36 35.5 (-.5
Bicep 14.5 14.75 (+.25)

Wow, only 8 days on trimax and i am getting nice results.. sides arnt too bad either.
I really want to give the trimax 3 weeks to work its magic.. i hear it only gets better.

Will try and do some cardio tonight, as i have to be at work in 30 mins, and will be there all day.

Picked up some flax oil for PCT, and ordered some Novedex XT, because BB.com hasent receieved my money order i sent before i started the cycle for ultra HOT.
I have nolva on hand obviously, also picked up htis stuff called liquid liver fractions, that is suppposed to help with liver function, have enough for a 2 month supply.

Ok off to work.. Diet was perfect yesterday. and will be so again today.. here is what today will look like

meal one: 1 16 grain bagel, 3 large eggs, 1 peice sprouted grain bread, 1 tblsp PB
1/2 cup cottage cheese

Meal two: 4oz chicken breast, 2 pieces multigrain bread, some tomato and lettuce

Meal three: 2 peices bread, 1 can tuna, 1 tbsp light mayo

Meal four: 6oz chicken breast, 5oz whole wheat pasta, 1/4 cup homeade tomato sauce, 2 cups chopped fresh veggies

Yeah its not alot of food.. thank you M1T :D

On workout days i add 2 shakes containing

1cup oats, 30g protien powder, 1 banana

off to work!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Went for a 30 minute or so run tonight with my roomate, had bad abdominal cramps the last 10 minutes or so, probably from eating and drinking a bunch of stuff when i got off work then ran right after. Felt good, did a bit of posing in a passing window afterwards while i was all sweaty, im looking large! which is strange because im on triac, and on low low cals, i would expect to be small and shriveled :D

Anyways, was a good run, would have been better without the cramps, will do it again on friday i think.
Had a shake with flax, oats and protein powder instead of my last meal.. just not feelin like eating a big meal right now.

Lift tommorow morning, get to do some deads.. fun fun. looking foreward to it.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 13.

Felt very flat in the gym today.. Still managed to have an ok workout.. just didnt have the zip.

Gots to goto work momentarily, weighed in at the gym at 2 lbs less than i did last week.
I will wait till i hit 14 days on trimax till i take measurements again.. as scale weight dosent really tell the whole tale

Peace

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool, sounds like your stack is doing you well. Just keep your protein up, and make sure you get enough cals - tri max loves eating muscle! Probably good to go in and roll sometimes like you did just keep from getting rusty. Being rusty sucks. I was rusty the other night at my class, and the coach was out. We worked stand up and clinch for almost 2 hours straight. I was fatigued and didn't keep my hands up like I should have. Ate an elbow and a head butt. I caught so much **** at work for my banged up face! One of the art directors caught me off guard with the camera:

Last edited:
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good stuff man, keep working hard!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 14.

intv, Ouch dude, that looks rough.. Clinch work is quite tiring, even more so in an actual fight :D.. A headbutt? damn you guys are hardcore

Thanks for the motivational words Deoudes, Im givin it my all!

Going running tommorow morning before work. Im sure it will not be fun.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 15.

Ok so i ran yesterday morning for about 20 mins, was harder than it should have been!

Went in today for my max session on the current HST prog that i was doing, man i woke up and felt tired.
I had a shake and popped and E and still felt tired
In the gym i felt like i was gonna fall asleep

Had a crap workout, pushed less weight than my thursday workout, i think those runs are kickin my ass, also the low cals im on are killin me too.

I feel like ****

I cant wait to end this cycle

at work i could barely stand... cant keep forgetting my green tea! Dude im so ready for this cycle to be over, i will probably end it sooner than later, like as soon as my novedex gets here.
Its definately a number of items that are making it bad.. like only getting 6-7 hours of sleep a night, low cals, m1t/trimax, working out or running 6 days a week,
its taking its toll on my body, im was working through a sniffly nose all last week, my lower back is sore, i feel like ****! just dirty and unfocused.

on the plus side the fat seems to be melting away :D at the expense of my sanity.

I have come to the conclusion that this cycle was unnecesary.

I am very much done with steroids and PH for quite some time, i think ill keep it natural for quite a while, i was planning on investing in some superD and prostan, but i think ill just go with natural stuff, there is lots of great test boosters and such, camp, activate, whatever.. Im just not down with feeling like this to shed some fat and gain some muscle. But damn have i lost some fat! i can see the outline of my upper 4.. its cool!
If i didnt have a boatload of loose skin id look so much better. blah, i basically have to get to 10% or less for this skin to **** off, that sucks.

anyways, that was my rant (kinda weak i know) just wanted to warn people that this really is hardcore.. damn i was being sarcastic when i titled my cycle.

(reminds me of the SNL celebrity jeapordy when "sean connery" says "famous titties for 500" and will ferell goes "thats famous TITLES, mr connery")

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Runs kill me, especially now that i'm 235. You're lower back is working the whole time. It takes 2-3 days to recover, even on cycle. I ran for about 20-30minutes - and I didn't have the back to do squats for about 5 days. And this is on a lean-mass/bulking cycle. Don't sweat it.

if you really really feel like crap, don't try to cut carbs all day. Set a time, say: 5pm (if you goto sleep at 11pm) to be carb free. If you can make it, you'll burn fat into the night.

Designer Supps' Glucophase has done me well on my cycle. I would imagine it would be a worthy investiment to any cycle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
look into running an extended 'cycle' of Rebound XT or some other ATD based product. It absolutely destroys estrogen - methinks it would help with gyno. Not only that - it sends you natural test sky high so you could continue to cut the fat without much fear of catabolism.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
and not to flood your thread again but some of the backpain could be the M1T. Taurine supplementation helped me quite a bit. The stuff is cheap as hell too. Potassium may do the trick too. Banana will do - but potassium caps at the grocery store are probably less expensive and more effective.

you can tell im a supplement junkie...

you have a good frame to work with, better than i actually. Keep plugging along - but don't burn yourself out. :thumbsup:

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, it doesn't sound like you're having any fun! You could try cutting the trimax out until your novedex gets there. I agree with CEDeoudes59 about the ATD cycle. Running a couple of bottles of ATD won't be as dramatic as M1T/trimax, but the sides are very mild (a little acne, joint dryness). Remember to bump your cals up some once you end the M1T/trimax cycle. Hope you feel better soon!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Runs kill me, especially now that i'm 235. You're lower back is working the whole time. It takes 2-3 days to recover, even on cycle. I ran for about 20-30minutes - and I didn't have the back to do squats for about 5 days. And this is on a lean-mass/bulking cycle. Don't sweat it.

if you really really feel like crap, don't try to cut carbs all day. Set a time, say: 5pm (if you goto sleep at 11pm) to be carb free. If you can make it, you'll burn fat into the night.

Designer Supps' Glucophase has done me well on my cycle. I would imagine it would be a worthy investiment to any cycle.
I have a LITTLE idea what you mean about running at 235lbs.

I weigh 225 - 230 and do triathlons. :wave:

CROWLER

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow thanks for the advice guys, yeah its all good deoudes, im a supp junkie too (currently in recovery)

Very interested in trying that out, run a couple months of ATD, throw in some LX or cissus, and thats a nice NHA stack id say.

I think ill grab some taurine today, also going to grab some stuff for helping lipids too, i am concerned about lots of cardio while i have bad lipids.

Yeah time to ramp down the trimax, great idea guys, i never even thought of that, might help with fat rebound if im still on M1T as well.

I knew this cycle would make me feel like crap, but knowing it, and feeling it are 2 totally different things. Ah well i have a ton of M1T left, a cycle worth of s1+ and thats pretty much it in terms of leftover anabolics.. im sure ill end up tossing out my still unopened bottle of HP m1t.

How quickly i went from jacked to jaded..
Tonight is supposed to be my day off, but im going to go roll lightly tonight at the gym.. I think that some light cardio will enhance my recovery. Got lots of sleep last night, i feel much better today, will hopefully get a good 10 hours tonight as well.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I have a LITTLE idea what you mean about running at 235lbs.

I weigh 225 - 230 and do triathlons. :wave:

CROWLER
hahaha.. well.. I... run skate around full speed for about 45seconds. Sometimes 60seconds on the penalty kill (hockey) :D

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 16.

Spent most of the day at the beach chilling out and enjoying my day off (and working on my tan)

Decided to wrestle a bit tonight.. took the best PW mix i have taken in some time..
2g L-tyrosine
1g Chocomine
3g CM
1 scoop of berry rush (acai/antioxidant energy drink)

I felt like a million bucks.. infact i still do!

Anyways. BAD NEWS

After stretching out a bit i went to wrestle with my buddy dave, we started standing and he went for a outside trip takedown.. Unfortunately i somehow planted my foot while he did it and i felt my kneecap dislocate.
OUCH

Actually after a few minutes it didnt really hurt that much, just a constant ache, i started breathing deeply and focused on my breath to take my mind off the pain while whe bullshitted to wait for the ambulance to come. To give you an accurate picture, i was laying on my side, with my injured knee on top, and the leg was pointed towards the wall, and the kneecap was looking at the sky..

Same thing happened to me in football practice back in highschool (7 years ago or so) but it hurt quite a bit more back then.

So the medics get there, and we start talking about my history, and i want to hurry up and get some NO in me so i can get on with life (last time they got me on some nitrous oxide and the kneecap slid back into place)
Well i am relaxing and waiting for some drugs, and i take a big deep breath, and i guess they saw my quad muscle spasm, and lo and behold i felt my kneecap slide back into place!
So i hung out and watched pride bushido, and iced my knee for a few hours, just got home and im eating, but its pretty sore, and im very scared of it popping out again, god forbid im at the bottom of a squat and my kneecap does that!

So no more wrestling for a while, and my lifting may be affected.. im taking cissus, so that should speed the healing, but who knows how long it will take.

Anyone have any good knee strengthening excersises?

BTW i weighed in at 205 this morning!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn it hurt sleeping with my fucked up knee

day 17

Wieghed in at 204

Took measurments

Waist -1.5 inches
Abdomen -1 inch
Arm - +.25 inch

I wonder what things will look like during PCT, after i come off everything im sure the numbers will change around a bit, but looking in the mirror i can see huge changes, im pretty happy with the results.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Damn it hurt sleeping with my fucked up knee

day 17

Wieghed in at 204

Took measurments

Waist -1.5 inches
Abdomen -1 inch
Arm - +.25 inch

I wonder what things will look like during PCT, after i come off everything im sure the numbers will change around a bit, but looking in the mirror i can see huge changes, im pretty happy with the results.
is that down 1.5" from the start? Wow, awesome.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From the first day of trimax yeah, so something like 12 days of trimax.
this **** is hardcore :D

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 18.

Weighed in same as yesterday, i feel much more sane after a couple days off, and only taking trimax at night (down to one cap now)
Still full dose of M1T, may as well build some muscle if i can :D

Had first workout in a new split today, the HST wasent working for me because i didnt have the time to devote to 75 minute workouts, did chest + back (and would have done hams but my knee is goobered)

Bench felt strong, motivation was good, energy was high.. had a good workout!
Gained reps and pounds everywhere pretty much.

gotta run to work now

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow having a messed knee sucks

Day 19.

Weight, 203 woot!

I lift tommorow, and would have done cardio today but am injured (poo)

I feel like i am crawling out of a black hole back into the light, now that i am off teh trimax.. Seriously trimax and M1T is a bad combo... if you like feeling good anyways.
I cant wait for my PCT to get here.. i may start this weekend regardless of weather my novedex is here, just use nolva. What a piss off, i send away a money order to BB.com, and it never shows up, and now, i send a money order to a canadian company and it hasent shown up either.. **** I JUST WANT SOME PCT

ALso, been suffering from moodiness and emotional swings.. i dont know why. I was ready to quit my job today because i thought my boss was being mean to me!

way too weird.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 20.

Ok saturday morning before my workout will be my last dose of M1T, tommorow night will be my last dose of trimax.

I will take measurments saturday morning.

I had a GREAT workout today!
Put up another 10 on shoulder press and could have added more, i really like the strength gains and muscle i have added on this cycle. Not to mention all the fat i lost!
It was a pretty short workout, but intense, the chocomine/tyrosine/acai preworkout mix i have going is seriously killer.
Will probably be resting tommorow, maybe goto the beach before work.

Im starting nolva saturday night, and will take a shot of 7OH tommorow. I will raise cals to maintanence for the next 3 weeks or so as well to help stimulate the metabolism.
I started taking 3 caps of fenugreek sunday, and will be upping the dose every sunday for the next 4 weeks.

Man im looking foreward to PCT, i really hope i keep my strength and mass gains, and damn i hope that novedex gets here soon.

Im pretty pissed off that BB.com lost my order, thats like 100$ down the drain. NEVER AGAIN!

I wrote a song today, its really good.

Nothing much else is new. my knee is feeling better every morning, i estimate in 3 weeks i should be able to run comftorably again.

Any thoughts or questions on my cycle? ask away

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok at work today i started to get chest pains where my liver is.. and therefore have decided to cut the cycle ever shorter than i thought i would

I start PCT tonight!

Will do my weigh in and measurement test tommorow morning before the gym for the final numbers, then will do numbers every week into PCT to see the changes

Overall i have seen big improvements in strength, muscle, and very noticable fat loss.

Unfortunately i have felt like ass for about 2/3 of this cycle, and am now getting liver pains, Also i dont have anything other than about a week and halfs worth of tamoxifen, i may have to spend another 70$ (for the third time) this time in a trackable package. I wish i had a CC.

So PCT begins
Week 1:
40MG Tamoxifen Citrate
6 caps Fenugreek
300mg/week 7OH
Liquid Liver Fractions
Selenium + L-Tyrosine
Force 10 (creatine/betaine/arginine type supp)
150% normal dosage of Cissus RX

Diet will be modified.. calories increased by about 1000. I really hope i dont gain any fat back.. will keep it clean!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Right, weighed in at 205 again.

Measurments since day 1 trimax (day 3 of m1t) compared to now

Chest 40 - 41
Waist 35 - 33
Abdomen 37 - 35.75

So i guess well see what PCt brings me, i did my first shot of LX last night .. mmm i like pinning :D

Its crazy that i lost that much on waist and abdomen and my arms and shoulders stayed the same, all other measurments were pretty much exactly the same.
And strength went up a ton.

Slept pretty good last night, am looking foreward to not being on m1t and trimax (never again)
going to hit chest and back today!

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Right, weighed in at 205 again.

Measurments since day 1 trimax (day 3 of m1t) compared to now

Chest 40 - 41
Waist 35 - 33
Abdomen 37 - 35.75

So i guess well see what PCt brings me, i did my first shot of LX last night .. mmm i like pinning :D

Its crazy that i lost that much on waist and abdomen and my arms and shoulders stayed the same, all other measurments were pretty much exactly the same.
And strength went up a ton.

Slept pretty good last night, am looking foreward to not being on m1t and trimax (never again)
going to hit chest and back today!
Hey, when you measure your waist/abdomen, where do you measure? Is your waist measurement 1-2" above your belly button and your abdomen right across your navel?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bench up another 10lbs, incline DBP was up another 5. I felt very strong and motivated today. I work in about an hour.

Took new pics as well as a before after type deal and posted them in the pics section

things are very well for me, except my knee is more swollen.. looks like im going to have to start a regular ibuprofen dosing.. grrr.