ryanbb-3rd Run

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. damn bro...you got some ****ing cannons!! You got some serious arm size there....not to take away from your overall physique, but they really outshadow the rest of you...not that that's a bad thing of course.

Keep hittin' it hard and heavy...you'll be having to buy some new clothes pretty soon...lol. That's like the worst thing for me....new cycle = new wardrobe.

BTW, you look kinda familiar, if you don't mind me asking, where you from?

Keep it up brother.

2. thanks lifted...um...where do you live? haha
    •   

3. You have some big ol' haymaker arms there ryan.

I just realized this, but I may have unknowingly stole your face.. but I want your arms now!

lol

Seems like you're doing justice to this cycle bro.. keep it up

4. thanks guys.....lifted I'm not in PA and haven't ever been there before
    •   

5. Current Weight:

210...I am only 5'8.5-5'9 and I feel really big.....I am going to finish out the deca/test within a few weeks, then prop at 100mg eod for 4 weeks then waiting a week before starting PCT...I plan on starting PCT when my test levels are at their lowest..but I will start rebound xt during that waiting week at 25mg ed....this PCT should be the best scenario like this:

8-10 deca 400mg/wk
    8-10 test blend 600mg/wk
    8-13 prostanozol 50mg ed
    11-14 test prop 100mg eod
    8-14 hcg 4-500iu/wk
    15 reboundxt 25mg ed
    16-19 reboundxt 75mg, 50mg, 25mg
    16-20 leanextreme 200mg,200mg, 150mg, 100mg, 50mg
    16-19 nolva 40mg, 30mg, 20mg, 10mg
    16-30 fenotest 4caps/day
    16-30 tribulus 2g/day

6. why are you waiting a week after the prop to start pct? .. you'll be good to start pct 2-3 days after discontinuing the prop

7. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    why are you waiting a week after the prop to start pct? .. you'll be good to start pct 2-3 days after discontinuing the prop
    will do bud...or at least 4 days after i will start

8. Quote Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder
    will do bud...or at least 4 days after i will start
    ok been doing test prop for 2 weeks....2 weeks left of 1ml eod and I will be starting PCT!

a couple horrible pics taken with my digital cam tonite..I am a little bloated...but oh well...
    I cant wait for my eq/test/m4ohn cycle next time!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

9. what brand of dbol did you use, you mentioned denkall didnt do much for you...

10. i used a UG labs dbol...i think it was dosed properly as my denkall dbol must not have been

11. nice work, ryan!

12. thanks milwood! dude where have you been on bb4u? havent seen around brotha!

13. yo ryan, since you are after recomp - are you doing any cardio?

looking good either way buddy!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

14. actually CEd I didn't do much if any cardio on cycle except for having sex.....I am actually starting cutting in January..so I will probably use a low dose of test and maybe eq and do about 2.5 hours of cardio a week along with 4-5 days with weights.....I really want to get as cut as possible.....so we'll see what happens...

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder
    thanks milwood! dude where have you been on bb4u? havent seen around brotha!
    true! Haven't been lurking around too much. I have 3 jobs now, and there aren't enough hours in the day! Good to see you, though, and I'll pop in from time to time. Still log my AM time whenever possible!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 12:28 PM
  2. 3rd EPI Run--Advice
    By larue38462 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 11:53 AM
  3. TeenBB.com Back Up & Running
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 10:05 PM