- 06-02-2005, 10:30 PM
- 06-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Those actually don't even help, if this is an on-cycle problem. You need to add something aromatizing to your cycle (estrogen lubricates joints).
- 06-03-2005, 06:29 AMBoard Sponsor
- 6'7" 270 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Rep Power
try checking out Custom's new Joint Support product....worked great while I was on a dry cycle...joint pain was gone within a week.
06-04-2005, 08:06 PM
You can plan your cycles using steroids that are known to be joint protective/regenerative. Deca, EQ, Primo, Var are some examples of things to research.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Swanson52 in forum SupplementsReplies: 47Last Post: 04-21-2012, 02:30 PM
- By GnastyMcNasty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-27-2010, 11:31 PM
- By SemperFi9999 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2009, 07:16 PM
- By nosnmiveins in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-02-2007, 06:14 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-08-2005, 12:21 AM