Test E + 11-kt (sup3r 11) cycle and possibly anavar

flarestar

Awards
Hey i'm running a few compounds for my cycle and was wondering if everything checked out ok.

500mg wk Test-E cycle for 12 weeks (pin 2x Sun/Thurs)
11-kt 2ml = 125mg ED during the first 6-8 weeks (1ml morn and 1ml night)
Currently Running 20mg MK677 ED since Late March, not sure how long i want to keep running it.

I was thinking of Anavar and i'm really tempted to throw some in at the end of my cycle possibly the last 4-8 weeks depending ($ vs effectiveness)
Would 40mg a day be a waste on a cycle such as this. My plan is to cut and possibly recomp (lose fat and add a little muscle mass if possible)

I'm 36 5'10 184lbs and have run 4-5 oral cycles (h-drol, epistane, dmz 2.0, LMG, 11-oxo etc) and this is my first actual pinning cycle. Ran Sup3r 11 last year at 2ml a day and the results were amazing mixed with ECA I was the leanest i've ever been. After reading up I figured the Var may be the compound that puts me over the top as far as acheiving those "summer body goals"

Main questions here are is it worth running var @ 40mg a day and for how long? or maybe 80mg for a shorter period like 4 weeks.
Also #2 was running 11kt during the first few weeks a good idea or should that be saved for later in the cycle?

btur2915

Awards
Sounds like an awesome run. I would just be careful of lowering cortisol too much as it has many negative effects. Var also lowers cortisol so the combo might have you a big lethargic.

40mg of var is plenty. The longer you can run it the better the results. Would def go 8 weeks at 40 compared to 4 weeks of 80. No need to go that high - you will feel like **** and pumps will be painful and non stop.

Personally, I would run the 11kt for the first 6 weeks and then weeks 7-14 run the var and immediately pct (unless you are on trt). Drop the mk mid cycle so you can shed the bloat it produces to look more polished.

flarestar

Awards
Thanks so much, this sounds like a good plan for the summer. Pretty excited to move past phs and SARMs to the real thing. Only took me 4yrs lol

flarestar

Awards
only other thing of note is that i'm now running the Sup3r 11 @ 4ml or 250mg a day to see how it goes compared to 2ml/125mg. The Var will be 50mg for 45 days (6+ weeks) following the Sup3r 11 while still running 500mg/wk Test E.

Question for you guys: as far as cutting is Var vastly superior to 11-kt? As of right now I feel 11-kt is the best thing i've ever tried for leaning out with diet, cardio etc in check.

flarestar

Awards
Oh nice! is a shame that I never looked into anavar and only did Halo, epi etc back in the day. Really looking forward to running var the stuff is legit from what others have experienced.

btur2915

Awards
I just wouldnt run the 11kt while on var. You would crush your cortisol and be one lethargic man.