OF - TestC,Anadrol Cycle Log

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Purpose: Build **** tons of mass

This is big for me as I've struggled to put on any significant mass for awhile now due to various nagging injuries and personal issues.

I assure you I am dead serious about this and am keeping a detailed personal log detailing dosing, inj sites, workouts, diet, etc.

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 173
BF%: ~10%
Yrs Training: 4
AAS Exp: None but used various prohormones (SD, 1T, 4AD, M1,4, etc.) for ~3 yrs

----------------------------------------

Wks 1-10: 600mg Test Cyp
Wks 1-4: 50-100mg Oxymetholone ED
Wks 3-10: 500iu HCG
PCT: Nolva/Clomid

Supplementation:

Multi-Vitamin
Vit C
GXR
Flax Caps
CEE
Glutamine (I eat this **** man)
Prostate Support
NAC/Milk Thistle
XTend
Neurostim (w & wo caff)
Omega Flex
AAKG (no brand in particular)
Vasostat
Pycnogenol
Garlic
Hawthorn Berry

Workout:

Mon
AM - Chest
PM - Bi's/Abs

Tues
Quads

Thur
AM - Tri's
PM - Back

Fri
AM - Hams/Calves/Abs
PM - Shoulders

Each of these workouts is 45-60 mins.

--------------------------------------

Diet:

2700+ calories per day depending on current bodyweight.

Protein - 250g
Carbs - 350g
Fat - 30g

We will slowly takes these up as bodyweight increases.

Basal Metabolic Rate: ~1780 calories
Lifestyle Calories: ~800 calories

I'm thinking I burn a little less than 400 calories in each workout.

Last edited:

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
looks awesome OF.....I will be watching this like a hawk! Goodluck brotha!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Do you have an AI on hand and what type of protocol will you be using with the HCG?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
looks like fun :) .. man i can't wait to start bulking again

keep us updated buddy

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
dude, i see you are taking it a step up from the prohormones. so did you ever keep the gains you made on your superdrol cycle. Good luck on the cycle. you already look great dude.

diplomats

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
oh i forgot I didnt see you had any bp or cholesterol supps...get some hawthorn berry and some garlic and take alot of each during your cycle......drol raise BP and cholesterol levels

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you have an AI on hand and what type of protocol will you be using with the HCG?
I have some RXT if I need it.

I going to run the HCG at 250iu 2x a week with the test. Haven't started it yet though. Thought I would lay off the first several weeks.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dude, i see you are taking it a step up from the prohormones. so did you ever keep the gains you made on your superdrol cycle. Good luck on the cycle. you already look great dude.

diplomats
Thanks bro. I gained alot of things from that SD cycle but not much mass. I was nursing a nagging shoulder and the SD actually helped that alot. I never could really lift for mass at that time.

Things have changed now and I'm definitely looking to add some prime sirloin.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh i forgot I didnt see you had any bp or cholesterol supps...get some hawthorn berry and some garlic and take alot of each during your cycle......drol raise BP and cholesterol levels
Will do. Thx.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Monday 05/23 - Start Test at 600mg inj 2x week. Mon and Thurs.

--- Fast Forward ---

Thursday 05/26 - Start Anadrol at 50mg ED

--- Fast Forward ---

Sunday 05/29

Weight: 176

No workout today. Didn't get much sleep last night. Had a guest over last night ;).

Meal schedule started very late. But today, for the first time, I feel a very noticable pump especially in biceps. Stays with me all day.

------------------------------

Monday 05/30 - Memorial Day

Weight: 177

Chest/Abs Workout -

Incline BB Press
Incline DB Press
Flat DB Flyes
Decline DB Flyes
Machine Presses
Rep out w Light Flat DB Presses
Decline Crunches
Machine Crunches

Great chest workout. Great intensity. Better than normal chest pumps starting very early on in the workout.

Hit personal best incline DB press and it was my 2nd exercise. :think: Seems my endurance is getting better.

Tuesday 05/31

Weight: 178

Quads workout -

Leg Extensions (warmup)
Hack Squats
Leg Press
Front Squats
DB Lunges
Rep out w One-legged extensions

Not bad. See a little strength increase in first exercise with much better strength in the second.

Biceps workout -

EZ-Bar Curls (wide)
Seated DB Curls
One-arm machine preacher curls
Cable Hammers (rope)
Reverse Plate Curls

Very good workout. Pump was much better than normal. Felt like I could have gone forever. The recovery between sets is really improving. My rest periods between sets are steadily decreasing.

The pump I started feeling on Sunday is still there and increasing.

Wednesday 06/01

Weight: 179.5

No workout today. Starting to feel the added weight. Feel a little bulky and very pumped. Had some difficulty washing the back of my neck in the shower due to the pump.

May bump Anadrol dose to 75mg starting tomorrow.

Summary so far:

Weight is obviously increasing rapidly. Added size is visible. Had several nice comments already from people who have no idea what I'm doing.

The scale is surprising me. When I look in the mirror before weighing I'm thinking, "I may have even lost a couple".

Other than weight gain, the most noticable effects are in "between set" recovery. I seem to be able to do more in less time.

Side Effects:

Only thing I can see so far is my body temperature seems to have gone up. I feel warm in many situations where others around me do not. I have a blood test planned for next week (liver and lipids)

Ok. All caught up.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
as for your diet, I would take the advice everyone gave me....your drinking toomany shakes. Wasnt it you that said that lean mass matrix would go right through you? I was also wondering....I took a look at the instant grits you suggested to me and it looks like it a processed high GI carb. Is this right? Are white grits hi gi? Keep us posted man, looks like a good cycle. Looks like you did your research.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
5 shakes a day is ALOT! I would limit that to 3 on non-workout days, and 4 on workout days..replace those with another meal...

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
as for your diet, I would take the advice everyone gave me....your drinking toomany shakes. Wasnt it you that said that lean mass matrix would go right through you? I was also wondering....I took a look at the instant grits you suggested to me and it looks like it a processed high GI carb. Is this right? Are white grits hi gi? Keep us posted man, looks like a good cycle. Looks like you did your research.
Grits are (so-called) high GI. But they are lower than baked potatos and white rice and many other carbs that bodybuilders gladly gulp down at much later times in the day. This is breakfast and is my last whole meal before my morning workout.

Grits are an excellent source of complex carbs and have a decent amount of fiber. I often eat oatmeal at breakfast but I also eat oatmeal alot during the day and even before bed so I like to give myself a break from oatmeal.

If high GI was a problem than you would have to remove about half of Jay Cutler's and Ronnie Coleman's off season diets.

And it actually wasn't the Lean Mass shake per say. It was the lack of food for breakfast. I felt that by the time you drank that shake you would be ravenous. Lean Mass shakes are great!

Last edited:
oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
5 shakes a day is ALOT! I would limit that to 3 on non-workout days, and 4 on workout days..replace those with another meal...
It is 5 only on double workout days and 4 of those wrap my workouts. Pre and post workout shakes can be a good thing. :)
This is only 3 days a week.

It is only 3 on single workout days and 2 or less on off days.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
the pros eat that many Hi Gi's off season? Good...I am gonna add some too. I bought this hot cereal made with oats and wheat instead of the grits. Today about an hour after eating it I puked it up at the gym. Its sooooo gross. I am definitely getting the grits!!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
looking through your supps, just so you know oral glutamine has been found to be VERY ineffective.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the pros eat that many Hi Gi's off season? Good...I am gonna add some too. I bought this hot cereal made with oats and wheat instead of the grits. Today about an hour after eating it I puked it up at the gym. Its sooooo gross. I am definitely getting the grits!!
:icon_lol:

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looking through your supps, just so you know oral glutamine has been found to be VERY ineffective.
I ain't EVEN going there. This horse has been beaten bloody on this board.

I'll just say this: It's cheap, easy to use and "I FEEL" it makes me recover faster. Every dude on this board can flame me for thinking so but it won't change my mind.

But I definitely do appreciate your concern man.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought that breakfast looked familiar in COR. 3 packs of Instant Grits and I believe Big RC used 2 cups of eggology right? Either way, pulling for you Oldman and good luck on this cycle. Keep us updated!

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thursday 06/02

Weight: 179.5

Triceps Workout -

Roll Pulldowns (warmup)
Close Grip BP
Dip Machine
DB Extension
Rope Cable Extensions
One arm reverse cable extensions

Fun workout. Pump was enormous and maybe the most intense I've ever had. I looked friggin huge. Personal best in close grip BP (245/6). Quit snickering. Didn't want to leave the gym.

Back Workout -
Machine Pullovers
Wide Grip Pulldowns to front
BB Bent Rows
Seated Cable Rows
DB Bent Rows
forgot to fucking do deadlifts :blink:

Unbelievable workout. Hit personal bests in the last 3 exercises. The last 3. Not the first 3. Explain that ****. BB Bent Rows was 225 for 10. That's good for me. Yea I'm a wuss. I'm an oldfart dammit.

No real weight gain today. Starting to see some puffiness in upper body.

Bumped Anadrol to 75mg.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Friday 06/03

Weight: 180

Hams/Calves Workout -

3 diff calf exercises
SLDL
Seated Leg Curls

Fairly uneventful workout except an overwhelming personal best in SLDL. 50lbs over my previous best. Probably had to do with my placement of the exercise in previous workout regimens. This one is somewhat different than before. Hams are sore.

Overall body pump continues to intensify. First time I have ever felt a perpetual all-day pump in my quads.

Shoulder Workout -

Seated Lateral Raises
DB Overhead Press
Seated Bent Lateral Raises
Cable Side Laterals (from behind the back)
DB Shrugs
Behind the back BB Shrugs

Totally juiced (literally) workout. Personal best in DB Press after pre-exhausting.

Pump. Libido. No sides except perceived raise in body temperature. Nothing too annoying. I sweat a bid harder during workouts. Workouts are getting to be really, really intense. I am able to push myself much further.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Saturday 06/04

Weight: 181

Off Day

Libido is thru the roof. Unreal. Pump is 24/7. Getting even more intense. A little puffy around the edges. Definitely losing some hardness. Total sacrifice here.

Been eating 98% clean. A little extra fat is all. It's probably helping the strength. Definitely thinking about a cheat meal today.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
care to share some pics OF? damn I want to try anadrol next time now! haha

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
care to share some pics OF? damn I want to try anadrol next time now! haha
I will. From what I've been told this is nothing. I should see another 20 pounds before this thing is over.

Maybe towards the end would be better.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sunday 06/06

Weight: 182

Off day. Libido. Pump. No sides, however, shortly after I awoke I got this feeling like inflammation in my biceps tendon. It felt like I'd gone way too heavy on barbell curls.

Trouble is, I had not worked biceps since Thursday and that was indirect because it was a back workout and I had experienced no pain at all in the tendon up until that moment.

The pain persisted throughout the day but subsided at night. Never experienced that before. Oh well.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Monday 06/07

Weight: 182

Chest Workout AM
Biceps Workout PM

Both workouts were incredible pump and intensity wise. No big improvements in strength over last week though.

Perpetual pump still there but not as noticable today. Still no sides other than body temperature.

Today was the first day I really had trouble choking down all my food. My last meal of the day (chicken breast, rice and broccoli) was incredibly difficuly to get down. I'm getting really full.

However, I don't notice any extra bloating over what I've noticed so far. If anything I look a little harder today.

A bit tired today. Only about 6 hours of sleep. GF took care of my libido issue last night.

Last edited:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
where are you injecting the test c? and what size pin are you using?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
hows it going with the delts? I assume your doing it one handed. How is the one handed aspiration going?

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hows it going with the delts? I assume your doing it one handed. How is the one handed aspiration going?
Piece of cake. Only hard part is just trying to keep from moving around too much while pushing it because that actually takes a little time. It takes a good bit of pressure for about 15-20 seconds to get it all in.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 06/07

Weight: 183

Quad Workout -

Extensions (warmup)
Squats
Hack Squats
Leg Press
Extensions

Good workout. Endurance was way up. 6 weeks ago I'd been puking after this workout.

One thing I am noticing is that my workouts are really intense but I'm not aware of what I am doing to my muscles while I am working out.

The day after I can feel it. I am sore in each and every muscle group I work. I could not honestly say that before FOR EVERY workout. If I hit back I am sore in my whole back. If I hit delts my delts are sore. Every time. Can you honestly say that about every workout?

This stuff is really getting me to pound the muscle into total submission but its not like it bothers me during the workout. A friend told me "you will get to the point where you really like the pain". I now know what he was saying.

Still no sides. Pump.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wednesday 06/08

Weight: 183.5

If anything I look harder today. I do not feel bloated. Noticing more definition and everything is looking rounder and fuller.

Still see abs. Quads feel pumped. Lots of comments from people in the gym.

NO SIDES.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
have you been taking your blood pressure? What dosage are your at with the drol now?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
where are you getting your blood test? and why are you doing it on cycle? its best before and after PCT.....are you using hawthorn berry and garlic for bp and cholesterol? thats all you should be worried about, and even red yeast rice is great for cholesterol.....drol is known to increase both bp and cholesterol and well test will as well

knox

Awards
  • Established
where are you getting your blood test? and why are you doing it on cycle? its best before and after PCT.....are you using hawthorn berry and garlic for bp and cholesterol? thats all you should be worried about, and even red yeast rice is great for cholesterol.....drol is known to increase both bp and cholesterol and well test will as well
I think he means blood pressure..but i dunno.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
if your not getting the explosive growth you want, You might want to up the drol dose to 100mg ed.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Health-Tests-Direct
Just trying to be safe. I did get tested after my SD cycle several months ago and it came back normal. Just heard so much crap about drol being harsh I wanted to be sure because I might want to go as high as 100mg or so.

If you think I'll be fine I'll just save this test until after the cycle. Money is really not an issue here.

I am taking the Hawthorn Berry and Garlic as you suggested. I also have some RYR but that messes with your liver doesn't it?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
if money isnt an issue yea do the test...but everything that will be out of wack is controllable by the supplements i mentioned....loving this log OF and i wish you the best is all!
i have never heard that RYR messed with your liver.....are you taking anything for your liver? r-ala ect.?

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if money isnt an issue yea do the test...but everything that will be out of wack is controllable by the supplements i mentioned....loving this log OF and i wish you the best is all!
i have never heard that RYR messed with your liver.....are you taking anything for your liver? r-ala ect.?
I'm taking GXR (kr-ala). I'm sure many are taking RYR on cycle with no problems. But from some stuff I've read (some on this board) that some people are suggesting you use it post-cycle when doing orals.

Many thanks for your help.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what is a good r-ala dose on cycle.? I was thinking around 300mg ed.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if your not getting the explosive growth you want, You might want to up the drol dose to 100mg ed.
Actually I'm happy. 10 pounds in 2 weeks is right in line with where I should be. Test hasn't even kicked in yet. I definitely am contemplating bumping up though.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wednesday 06/09

Weight: 181.5

Down 2 lbs. Worked very, very late last night and got only maybe 4 hours sleep. Got caught at work with no food and had to gulp nothing but shakes for about 9 hours. Good thing I got a lot of solid food earlier in the day.

So I think that accounts for the loss. Well hell, the scale doesn't go up everyday does it? On the bright side I woke up looking much leaner but very tired. So the whole day was a wash right?

Wrong. I had not 1 but 2 of the most intense workouts ever.

Triceps/Abs Workout -
Cable Rope Pulldowns (warmup)
Cable Pushdowns
Close Grip BP
DB Kickbacks
1 arm DB Extensions
Decline Crunches (5 sets to failure)

Back Workout -
Wide Grip Pulldowns
Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown
Hammer Strength Low Row
Deadlifts

Strength in the tricep workout was phenominal considering the lack of sleep. Almost reached my previous personal best (from last week) in close grips even when making it my second heavy exercise.

Back workout was nothing short of spectacular. The low row (which may be my favorite exercise for any body part) was to the death. I would have normally done another back thickness exercise after that but I couldn't get off that low row. Personal best there. Personal best on deadlifts and it was my last exercise of a very long and tired day.

My drive and intensity was never better in my life. It's official. Real gear blows PH's away.

NO SIDES. Little bit of a back pump walking out after deadlifts but nothing like on SD.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
so anadrol doesnt mess up sex drive? I guess its not that suppressive.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so anadrol doesnt mess up sex drive? I guess its not that suppressive.
No it is very suppressive. It shuts you down hard. But it is highly androgenic, although Big Cat's article says it is only mildly androgenic.

Most everything I am reading is that it will either increase libido or decrease it. Most sources say it will increase it. Some say either could happen. The brainiacs around here can explain this I'm sure.

For me, it increases libido as does SD.

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Friday 06/10

Weight: 183

Delts/Traps Workout -

I've included some weights to not only show what a wuss I am but also to start documenting strength increase. I do everything with perfect form, slow and controlled with good negative resistance.

* Seated DB Side Laterals (30lb x 10)
* DB Shoulder Press (65lb x 6)
* Inclined DB Rear Delt Raise (25lb x 10)
* Cable Side Laterals (from behind the back) (40lb x 10)
* Cable Upright Rows
* Shrug Machine Behind the back shrugs (8 plates x 10)

I suppose speaking of personal bests is a waste of time. New ground is being broken on pretty much every exercise now as my strength continues to climb.

Woke up this morning with a pump (no, not that kind). Can't get over the pump in my quads. Never really felt that before. Not consistently.

Libido is my master.

NO SIDES except did get a decent delt pump similar to last night's lower back pump. So we'll keep an eye on that.

We've just finished 2 weeks on the drol. I don't see going past 4 weeks on this stuff because that's when liver stress will become an issue. Might bump to 100mg soon if I don't see any sides.

Some friends have told me that I am a girl for even considering a blood test after 2 weeks. But hey, who can blame me for wanting to be careful?

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Getting a blood test on cycle would be good information, assuming you have a baseline and will get some after PCT. I would love to see the effect on the body from start to finish.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
OLDFART

Forgive me if you've mentioned it, are you consuming taurine or potassium? For the pumps as you mentioned.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Mcballz Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 7
boricuarage79 Anabolics 0