OF - TestC,Anadrol Cycle Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. any test flu yet? Did the test kick in yet?

2. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    any test flu yet? Did the test kick in yet?
    No. I feel great. I hope the test hasn't kicked in yet. I do not feel that ON feeling. Just did my second inject for week 4.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Wednesday 06/15

Weight: 184.5

Quads Workout -

Leg Extensions (warmup)
    Squats (295 x 8)
    Front Squats
    Hack Squats
    Leg Extensions (rep out)

Leg workout was ok. I do not feel the strength increases in my legs that I feel in upper body. I've been at this weight for a long time. My form is good. I've studied it and had other people look at it. It's solid. I get sore in all the right places after quad workouts but my leg strength just refuses to increase.

Any suggestions? Maybe not the right forum.

Pump. Libido. Sleeping well.

Sides: Nothing but body temperature. Sweating has obviously increased substantially during workouts.

Eating clean. Still haven't really had a cheat meal since starting the cycle. Only thing was had a few sugary granola bars while working late one night. Topped it off with a protein shake. Probably did me some good.
    Just checked out this log, and I must say, looking good man!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy939
    Just checked out this log, and I must say, looking good man!
    Thanks! I'm trying. Grow legs grow!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by keith1569
    good log bro..lovin readin it
    Thanks! I hope it stays interesting.
    •   

6. hey francis..the test should be kicked in by end of week 4! (sorry dont kill me brotha !)

7. Quote Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder
    hey francis..the test should be kicked in by end of week 4! (sorry dont kill me brotha !)

Yea. That's what I thought. And we are almost there.

8. Thursday 06/16

Weight 185.5

Back Workout -

* Pullover Machine (170 x 8)
    * Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns (180 x 7)
    * Bent Long Bar Row (3 1/2 plates x 8)
    * One arm DB Row (90 x 12)
    * Back Extensions (25lb plate)

Triceps Workout -

* Rope Pulldowns (warmup)
    * Close Grip BP (255 x 7)
    * Lying French Press (85 x 7)
    * V-bar Pushdowns
    * DB Kickbacks
    * One arm cable tricep extensions

2 great workouts. I love working back and it felt like any weight I picked up was going to be fine.

Workout pumps are truly astounding and blow away anything I've ever experienced before.

Sides: Major back pump from hell after back extensions (I know...taurine). This one was the most excruciating I've ever experienced. Made the drive home rather long and painful.

Looks like I have enough Anadrol to go a little longer than 4 weeks. May do that if no other sides appear. About 3 to 5 more days.

9. Friday 06/17

Weight: 186.5

Calf/Abs Workout -

Standing Calf Raises
    Seated Calf Raises
    Machine Crunches

Scheduling nightmares and personal obligations reduced me to this tiny 40 minute workout.

10. Saturday 06/18

Weight: 187

Delts/Traps Workout -

* Seated Lateral DB Raises (35 x 8)
    * DB Shoulder Press (65lb x 8)
    * Inclined DB Rear Delt Raise (25lb x 8)
    * Cable Side Laterals (from behind the back)

* DB Shrugs (100 x 10) Would've gone higher but 100's are the highest they got. What a crappy gym.

Got ZERO sleep last night. Several side effects got me including libido and body temperature. Had the house at about 67 deg. but I was still sweating. Annoying.

Still had a good workout. Strength was stable or up on just about everything.

Major delt pumps all throughout.

11. Sunday 06/19

Off day. Very light cardio first thing in the morning. 40 minutes of basically walking slow. Couldn't do much more than that. My breath was short, my calves tightened up, and I generally felt too hot.

Took 2 Lipo 6 caps (non-ephedra) before it and I believe that was a mistake. I was zooming until 9pm. What's in that ****? It's stronger than many ephedra supplments I used to take.

Was very tough to eat all day because of that friggin Lipo 6. Will probably be down tomorrow weight-wise. Note to self: No more Lipo 6 on cycle.

12. Monday 06/21

Chest Workout -

* Incline BB Press (275 x 5)
    * Incline DB Press (80 x 8)
    * Flat DB Flyes
    * Cable Crossovers
    * Machine Chest Press

Biceps/Abs Workout -

* Straight bar curls (95 x 8)
    * Standing DB Curl (35 x 8)
    * Seated Bicep Curl Machine (80 x 10)
    * Hammer Curls
    * Seated Lower Ab Crunches

2 great workouts. Strength is still increasing.

Test has definitely kicked in. I am starting to get extremely aggressive. Libido is also starting to become a problem. Tough to keep my schedule. All I think about is sex and fortunately working out.

I believe I am more defined and I think the scale is not telling the whole tale. Everyone is telling me I look huge. Getting a lot of stares in the gym. I think people suspect something.

13. Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Everyone is telling me I look huge. Getting a lot of stares in the gym. I think people suspect something.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA yep, the test has definitely kicked in

14. Tuesday 06/21

Weight: 188

Quads Workout -

* Leg Press (7 plates a side x 7)
    * Front Squats (175 x 10)
    * Leg Extensions
    * DB Lunges

Pump. Libido. Anger. Hunger

Only several more days left on the Anadrol. If I make it to 190 by then I will consider that a pretty successful Anadrol run. But not what I expected.

15. Wednesday 06/23

Weight: 189

Off Day

Weight continues to climb. Appetite is picking up. I was ravenous all day. Ate 6 solid meals and 1 shake.

Stomach looks bloated but is hard. I think it's just all the food and some water. Definitely picking up some fat too. Mostly in love handles and chest. Nipples are elongated. I've started taking some RXT.

Very aggressive and angry at times. I have to really watch my temper.

Sleeping is getting tougher. I don't feel as hot as before but my heartbeat is kind of rapid. Need to get BP checked.

Looks like we'll easily reach our goal of hitting 190 while still in the drol. That's 17 ****ing pounds in 5 weeks and I'm still holding it fairly well. Who knows where 5 more weeks of test will take us?

16. maybe start nolva at 10mg ed before bed? rxt is horrible for cholesterol levels bro! i always use nolva on cycle when using test......just mandatory for me!

17. unless gyno is truley setting in there is no reason to use RXT or Nolva duing cycle. Your gonna gain fat. But Ryan is right, Nolva is a better choice then RXT. Nolva has shown some problems with extended use though, once the gyno is done, stop taking it until PCT

18. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    unless gyno is truley setting in there is no reason to use RXT or Nolva duing cycle. Your gonna gain fat. But Ryan is right, Nolva is a better choice then RXT. Nolva has shown some problems with extended use though, once the gyno is done, stop taking it until PCT
    yeah, I think I read somewhere that nolva was shown to cause cancer after a certain amount of time rather than kill/prevent it.

19. extended use has some liver issues too that many dont consider.

20. Ok. I have Nolva too. I'll use that instead.

Thanks very much.

21. Thursday 06/23

Weight: 190

Triceps/Abs Workout -

* Rope Pulldowns (warmup)
    * Lying French Presses (95 x 6)
    * Dip Machine (the stack - 1 plate x 10)
    * Cable Pressdowns
    * Kickbacks
    * Crunches
    * Weight Crunches

Back Workout -

* Pullover Machine (175 x 7)
    * Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns (180 x 6)
    * Seated Cable Rows (200 x 6)
    * DL (255 x 8)
    * Bent Rows (185 x 8)

Great triceps workout. Almost did the whole stack on the dip machine. I'm really not sure what that weight is but it's about 5 plates more than I was doing.

Back workout was weak. I don't know what it was but that feeling of energy and endless strength just wasn't there. Maybe I was spent from the tricep workout earlier in the day.

The weight continues to rise. The vast majority is good weight. Getting tons of comments and compliments. Even the hard core guys are truly impressed. One of my workout shirts literally doesn't fit anymore.

There's a pro in one of the gyms I workout in that swares I could win a local masters contest. I don't agree but it's nice to hear. There's some pretty stiff competition around here.

Appetite is really coming alive. I eat a large meal and 2 hours later I'm ravenous. I'm really starting to cram it down.

Exactly 3 more days on drol left. I honestly feel that 193 will be quite possible. That will be 20 pounds in just over 5 weeks. Well, there goes my shot at being an underwear model. Guess that leaves more work for Lean One.

Haven't started the HCG yet. I've been really undecided on when to start that due to various **** I've been reading. I wanted to do swale but I think I'm just going to start up with 2 weeks or so left in the cycle. No ball shrinkage so far.
    Last edited by oldfart; 06-24-2005 at 07:58 PM.

22. Friday 06/24

Weight: 192

Delts/Traps Workout -

* Seated Lateral DB Raises (35 x 10)
    * DB Shoulder Press (70lb x 6)
    * Inclined DB Rear Delt Raise (30lb x 10)
    * One arm DB Rear Delt Raise
    * Shrug Machine (410 x 10)
    * DB Shrugs (110 x 8)

Was feeling pretty good about myself until I read Diplomats' thread. I'm just a puss.

23. I'm liking this log. Good job so far.

24. Saturday 06/25

Weight: 193

Hams/Calves Workout -

2 calf exercises
    Lying Leg Curls (130 x 8)

Hams were sore from quad workout earlier in the week and personal obligations shorten this workout again. Need to prioritize legs as a whole. I'm getting top heavy.

-------------------------------------

Sunday 02/26

Weight: 192

Anadrol is finally finished. Summary so far:

- 19 lbs gained
    - Obvious fat gain but the bloat is not near what we expected. Noone has commented on bloated appearance. In fact, noone even sees the fat gain except for GF and she needs to sort of feel me up to determine that. I can easily see it however.
    - Impressive muscle mass gains. It shows everywhere. Large number of comments on overall increased muscular development especially in back and arms.
    - Nice strength gains. All lifts are up. I could lift even more but I fear injury so I hold back. Every week I go in and lift more on all heavy movements. That didn't happen before.
    - Workout intensity was the best ever. Focus, agression and mind-muscle connection were all amazing.
    - Recovery was great. I workout twice a day quite often. I'm 42 and I changed my schedule only once in 5+ weeks due to soreness.
    - Appetite was really unchanged during the Anadrol cycle.
    - Libido was sky high starting from about 5 days in. In fact, it really got in the way. It changed my schedule a few times.
    - Sleep was fine for the first 3 weeks. After that it was a bit of a problem. Had to use some Ambien some nights as I would have never gotten to sleep.
    - Sides: Back and delt pumps were only a problem the last couple of weeks. The main negative side was being hot all the time. I would break a sweat at any temperature exceeding 68. Everyone else could be freezing and I'm sweating. Starting causing a problem with sleep the last couple of weeks. Amazingly it wasn't a problem in my workouts except for excess sweat.

25. how long did it take for the anadrol to kick in?

26. The more I hear about Anadrol the more I like it...

27. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    how long did it take for the anadrol to kick in?
    3 days in I started feeling the pump
  28. Thumbs up

dude 19 pounds is good, keep pounding away bro. Nice log.

29. Ok, I'll say it. Don't you think a new avatar is in order? More mass = new avatar.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updated Cycle log . What you think of it
    By Ramo machine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 10:00 AM
  2. Sportsbro's Test Enanthate/Anadrol cycle log
    By sportsbro21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 02:03 AM
  3. PP/Fini Cycle Log of a Novice
    By Smallone in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 02:55 PM
  4. Log leading up to, and of my next cycle.
    By 3clipseGT in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 11:53 PM
  5. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 06:35 AM