OF - TestC,Anadrol Cycle Log
- 06-24-2005, 10:19 AM
- 06-24-2005, 10:50 AM
Triceps/Abs Workout -
* Rope Pulldowns (warmup)
* Lying French Presses (95 x 6)
* Dip Machine (the stack - 1 plate x 10)
* Cable Pressdowns
* Weight Crunches
Back Workout -
* Pullover Machine (175 x 7)
* Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns (180 x 6)
* Seated Cable Rows (200 x 6)
* DL (255 x 8)
* Bent Rows (185 x 8)
Great triceps workout. Almost did the whole stack on the dip machine. I'm really not sure what that weight is but it's about 5 plates more than I was doing.
Back workout was weak. I don't know what it was but that feeling of energy and endless strength just wasn't there. Maybe I was spent from the tricep workout earlier in the day.
The weight continues to rise. The vast majority is good weight. Getting tons of comments and compliments. Even the hard core guys are truly impressed. One of my workout shirts literally doesn't fit anymore.
There's a pro in one of the gyms I workout in that swares I could win a local masters contest. I don't agree but it's nice to hear. There's some pretty stiff competition around here.
Appetite is really coming alive. I eat a large meal and 2 hours later I'm ravenous. I'm really starting to cram it down.
Exactly 3 more days on drol left. I honestly feel that 193 will be quite possible. That will be 20 pounds in just over 5 weeks. Well, there goes my shot at being an underwear model. Guess that leaves more work for Lean One.
Haven't started the HCG yet. I've been really undecided on when to start that due to various **** I've been reading. I wanted to do swale but I think I'm just going to start up with 2 weeks or so left in the cycle. No ball shrinkage so far.
Last edited by oldfart; 06-24-2005 at 05:58 PM.
- 06-24-2005, 05:56 PM
Delts/Traps Workout -
* Seated Lateral DB Raises (35 x 10)
* DB Shoulder Press (70lb x 6)
* Inclined DB Rear Delt Raise (30lb x 10)
* One arm DB Rear Delt Raise
* Shrug Machine (410 x 10)
* DB Shrugs (110 x 8)
Was feeling pretty good about myself until I read Diplomats' thread. I'm just a puss.
06-24-2005, 06:32 PM
06-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Hams/Calves Workout -
2 calf exercises
Lying Leg Curls (130 x 8)
Hams were sore from quad workout earlier in the week and personal obligations shorten this workout again. Need to prioritize legs as a whole. I'm getting top heavy.
Anadrol is finally finished. Summary so far:
- 19 lbs gained
- Obvious fat gain but the bloat is not near what we expected. Noone has commented on bloated appearance. In fact, noone even sees the fat gain except for GF and she needs to sort of feel me up to determine that. I can easily see it however.
- Impressive muscle mass gains. It shows everywhere. Large number of comments on overall increased muscular development especially in back and arms.
- Nice strength gains. All lifts are up. I could lift even more but I fear injury so I hold back. Every week I go in and lift more on all heavy movements. That didn't happen before.
- Workout intensity was the best ever. Focus, agression and mind-muscle connection were all amazing.
- Recovery was great. I workout twice a day quite often. I'm 42 and I changed my schedule only once in 5+ weeks due to soreness.
- Appetite was really unchanged during the Anadrol cycle.
- Libido was sky high starting from about 5 days in. In fact, it really got in the way. It changed my schedule a few times.
- Sleep was fine for the first 3 weeks. After that it was a bit of a problem. Had to use some Ambien some nights as I would have never gotten to sleep.
- Sides: Back and delt pumps were only a problem the last couple of weeks. The main negative side was being hot all the time. I would break a sweat at any temperature exceeding 68. Everyone else could be freezing and I'm sweating. Starting causing a problem with sleep the last couple of weeks. Amazingly it wasn't a problem in my workouts except for excess sweat.
06-27-2005, 11:22 AM
how long did it take for the anadrol to kick in?
06-27-2005, 12:17 PM
The more I hear about Anadrol the more I like it...
06-27-2005, 02:50 PM
3 days in I started feeling the pumpOriginally Posted by UNDERTAKER
06-28-2005, 12:12 AM
dude 19 pounds is good, keep pounding away bro. Nice log.
06-28-2005, 12:29 PM
Ok, I'll say it. Don't you think a new avatar is in order? More mass = new avatar.
06-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Chest Workout -
* Flat DB BP (95 x 6)
* Decline BB BP (265 x 6)
* Incline Smith BP (top 1/2 of movement only, light weight, constant tension, rep out)
* Cable Crossovers
* Nautilus Vertical BP
Biceps/Abs Workout -
* EZ Bar Curls (105 x 8) assuming 25lb bar?
* Seated DB curls (30 x 10)
* Hammer curls (30 x 12)
* Nautilus Biceps Machine (95 x 12)
* Decline Crunches
2 great workouts. Incredible intensity and effort in both. I feel like my chest and biceps grew an inch.
I will no longer update this log every day. In fact, I think I will only post the final results at the end along with some pics unless something radical occurs before then.
The Anadrol portion is over and I think there are plenty of Test logs on here so that shouldn't really be of much interest. I summarized the Anadrol results in my last post. I think it will be interesting to see how much of this mass remains at the end of the cycle. I'll let you know how it comes out.
I will get a blood test sometime in the coming days. May run some SD at the end of the cycle if my liver and lipids look ok.
Thanks for the help and comments.
06-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Definitely. I wanna see if I can gain some more. Gimme 5 weeks. Then I'll post again after PCT and we'll see how much I keep.Originally Posted by Mach .78
06-30-2005, 11:00 AM
where u at francis (i mean BIG dog!)
06-30-2005, 03:21 PM
Not updating the log every day now.
I can update by saying this:
I've dropped down to 188 but holding stable at that weight since Monday. Look a tad leaner.
Strength is still at or slightly above the levels while still on Anadrol (which I stopped on Sunday).
Should be out of my system by now eh?
06-30-2005, 03:22 PM
yeah should be...you must look jacked bro...since your bf% is pretty low!
06-30-2005, 04:57 PM
<< Add 15lbs to this picture with some of it water and fat.Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder
Young 20 year old kid at the gym today asked me "How old are you dude".
I said 42. He shook my hand and said "Dude you're in the best shape of your life".
I guess that's a compliment. Hehe.
I'm just a small punk compared to you big daddy.
I'd like to add another 10lbs or so and then run SD at the end to dry it up a bit and I'll get the gf to snap a few.
I'd hate to end my cycle and end up at just over 180 after PCT. I figure I'm gonna drop at least 5-10lbs of this after the cycle unavoidably.
07-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Weight holding steady at 189. Looking much leaner.
Strength is still at levels reached during Anadrol cycle.
GF saw me for first time after long trip (10 days) to New York and she was amazed. Said I was "huge". She said my back width has increased incredibly. She says arms and shoulders are much bigger.
I agree on the back thing. I can really see my lats now from the front. Don't remember them ever being this noticable.
07-15-2005, 12:32 AM
So did you end up running 100mg/day of the anadrol or what was your main dosage throughout? Im just getting ready to throw some anadrol in with my sust, I'm pretty excited about it especially after watching this log!! I was thinking of going with 125mg/day of the drol for 4 weeks. Its probably in the thread, but I am really tired and dont feel like searching, but how long did it take for you to feel the pumps and strength kick in?
07-15-2005, 10:23 AM
I made it to 100mg 2 weeks in and kept it there to the end. Dosed 125 for a few days.Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
Starting feeling the pump 3 days in. The strength REALLY started kickin about 1 week in.
Good luck bro. Stuff rocks.
07-20-2005, 01:58 PM
what happened to this thread? Any news?
07-21-2005, 10:07 AM
Aways back I decided not to update the thread everyday because the drol was overwith.Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
My weight now is 191. Look is relatively lean. Strength is starting to decline a hair. Been taking SD 20mg ED for a little over a week now. Started on the HCG at 2000u a week because it looks like we have about 1 1/2 weeks of test left.
I'll post pics probably end of next week or beginning of the week after.
08-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Monday 07/01 CYCLE END
My last shot of test was last Monday.
Been on HCG now for a little over 2 weeks with 1 more to go. Been on nolva, lean extreme and activate now for a week.
My weight was as high as 196 a week ago. Took most of the week off training last week as I was totally worn out. My joints were a mess.
Seems like almost everyone I come across tells me I look huge. I honestly don't see it anymore.
I have one thing to say about steroids and prohormones. THERE IS NO COMPARISON!! Anyone that thinks there is either doesn't have the experience to tell the difference or got some bunk gear.
08-01-2005, 11:31 AM
08-01-2005, 11:44 AM
- 6'1" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Richmond, VA
- Rep Power
great job OF.
08-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Yes. Probably in the next few days.Originally Posted by Tad50
08-01-2005, 02:26 PM
great, looking forward to seeing the changes
08-02-2005, 11:49 AM
good **** bro..i just read ur whole log..seemed like a great cycle
08-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Sorry for being such a flake. I got bitten by the love bug. I may be getting married in about 6 months (that is if I can get divorced by then).
My workouts and diet (quantity not substance) were hard hit.
Somehow today I weighed in at 192. My strength is probably at about 80% of what it was at the end of the cycle.
I'm feeling a bit fat though. Still wanting to update that avatar.
08-29-2005, 05:10 PM
Congrats on possibly getting married!! Now get back to the gym and kitchen!
08-29-2005, 05:12 PM
Definatly a good run. I'll bet you look HUGE!
09-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Well I know this isn't really too good but here is all I can come up with so far. I separated from my wife 9 months ago and she got all the digicams. My GF took these at the gym last night with her new cam-phone.
I am still hanging around 186 and have roughly 90-95% of my on-cycle strength.
Hopefully some more later after I get a real cam.
10-10-2005, 02:30 PM
10-10-2005, 02:46 PM
10-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Good log... Looking good.
I cant wait for my first aas..
Im getting sick of back pumps and feeling tired
all the time.
Sounds like you had alot of fun.
10-11-2005, 07:26 PM
wow you look awesome bro! hey i saw your gf in that other thead, she looks tight man! good job buddy!
10-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Damn bro, I wish I looked like that now! Excellent work.
10-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Thanks. About to start a run of GH. Will cycle test and insulin along with a few other goodies. Looking to run the GH 6 months.Originally Posted by bigjoe15
10-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Whoa. Thanks brother. I didn't think anyone saw that pic. She and I are gonna get hitched sometime soon.Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder
10-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Thanks. AAS is fun. If you eat and workout correctly they will make you feel like there is no limit to what you can do with your body.Originally Posted by ryano
There is alot of people around my gym(s) that are buzzing about what Anadrol did for me. They don't know it was Anadrol but they know it was something. I can't hide that fact.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ramo machine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2008, 08:00 AM
- By sportsbro21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2008, 12:03 AM
- By Smallone in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 83Last Post: 04-22-2006, 12:55 PM
- By 3clipseGT in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2005, 09:53 PM
- By Jedi Master in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 57Last Post: 10-21-2003, 04:35 AM