OF - TestC,Anadrol Cycle Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

if money isnt an issue yea do the test...but everything that will be out of wack is controllable by the supplements i mentioned....loving this log OF and i wish you the best is all!
    i have never heard that RYR messed with your liver.....are you taking anything for your liver? r-ala ect.?

2. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbodybuilder
    if money isnt an issue yea do the test...but everything that will be out of wack is controllable by the supplements i mentioned....loving this log OF and i wish you the best is all!
    i have never heard that RYR messed with your liver.....are you taking anything for your liver? r-ala ect.?
    I'm taking GXR (kr-ala). I'm sure many are taking RYR on cycle with no problems. But from some stuff I've read (some on this board) that some people are suggesting you use it post-cycle when doing orals.

Many thanks for your help.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

what is a good r-ala dose on cycle.? I was thinking around 300mg ed.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    if your not getting the explosive growth you want, You might want to up the drol dose to 100mg ed.
    Actually I'm happy. 10 pounds in 2 weeks is right in line with where I should be. Test hasn't even kicked in yet. I definitely am contemplating bumping up though.
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Wednesday 06/09

Weight: 181.5

Down 2 lbs. Worked very, very late last night and got only maybe 4 hours sleep. Got caught at work with no food and had to gulp nothing but shakes for about 9 hours. Good thing I got a lot of solid food earlier in the day.

So I think that accounts for the loss. Well hell, the scale doesn't go up everyday does it? On the bright side I woke up looking much leaner but very tired. So the whole day was a wash right?

Wrong. I had not 1 but 2 of the most intense workouts ever.

Triceps/Abs Workout -
    Cable Rope Pulldowns (warmup)
    Cable Pushdowns
    Close Grip BP
    DB Kickbacks
    1 arm DB Extensions
    Decline Crunches (5 sets to failure)

Back Workout -
    Wide Grip Pulldowns
    Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown
    Hammer Strength Low Row
    Deadlifts

Strength in the tricep workout was phenominal considering the lack of sleep. Almost reached my previous personal best (from last week) in close grips even when making it my second heavy exercise.

Back workout was nothing short of spectacular. The low row (which may be my favorite exercise for any body part) was to the death. I would have normally done another back thickness exercise after that but I couldn't get off that low row. Personal best there. Personal best on deadlifts and it was my last exercise of a very long and tired day.

My drive and intensity was never better in my life. It's official. Real gear blows PH's away.

NO SIDES. Little bit of a back pump walking out after deadlifts but nothing like on SD.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

so anadrol doesnt mess up sex drive? I guess its not that suppressive.
  7. Board Supporter
    Answers

so anadrol doesnt mess up sex drive? I guess its not that suppressive.
    No it is very suppressive. It shuts you down hard. But it is highly androgenic, although Big Cat's article says it is only mildly androgenic.

Most everything I am reading is that it will either increase libido or decrease it. Most sources say it will increase it. Some say either could happen. The brainiacs around here can explain this I'm sure.

For me, it increases libido as does SD.
  8. Board Supporter
    Answers

Friday 06/10

Weight: 183

Delts/Traps Workout -

I've included some weights to not only show what a wuss I am but also to start documenting strength increase. I do everything with perfect form, slow and controlled with good negative resistance.

* Seated DB Side Laterals (30lb x 10)
    * DB Shoulder Press (65lb x 6)
    * Inclined DB Rear Delt Raise (25lb x 10)
    * Cable Side Laterals (from behind the back) (40lb x 10)
    * Cable Upright Rows
    * Shrug Machine Behind the back shrugs (8 plates x 10)

I suppose speaking of personal bests is a waste of time. New ground is being broken on pretty much every exercise now as my strength continues to climb.

Woke up this morning with a pump (no, not that kind). Can't get over the pump in my quads. Never really felt that before. Not consistently.

Libido is my master.

NO SIDES except did get a decent delt pump similar to last night's lower back pump. So we'll keep an eye on that.

We've just finished 2 weeks on the drol. I don't see going past 4 weeks on this stuff because that's when liver stress will become an issue. Might bump to 100mg soon if I don't see any sides.

Some friends have told me that I am a girl for even considering a blood test after 2 weeks. But hey, who can blame me for wanting to be careful?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Getting a blood test on cycle would be good information, assuming you have a baseline and will get some after PCT. I would love to see the effect on the body from start to finish.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

OLDFART

Forgive me if you've mentioned it, are you consuming taurine or potassium? For the pumps as you mentioned.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  11. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Forgive me if you've mentioned it, are you consuming taurine or potassium? For the pumps as you mentioned.
    No I'm not. Friday was the first delt pump I've had and it wasn't too bad. Nothing like I experienced on SD only 1 week in. The back pump was similar. Probably need some potassium anyway though.
  12. Board Supporter
    Answers

Saturday 06/11

Weight: 185

Hams/Calves Workout -

Light workout. Only 3 exercises. About 40 minutes. Nothing special to report.

Obviously weight is back on the rise. 2lbs from yesterday was really a shock. I wasn't doing any make-up eating either.
  13. Board Supporter
    Answers

Sunday 06/12

Weight: 185

Did some light cardio this morning. I could feel the extra 12 lbs. Not as agile as before.

The perpetual pump is starting to get annoying. I cannot hold a phone to my ear in one hand for longer than a minute or 2. I have to keep switching hands, my arm falls asleep. It's actually starting to get tough to wash my face. At least it feels like my arms don't bend enough to reach my face. Seriously.

No sides. Body temperature thing is still there but it's bearable. Not really effecting my sleep.

Sleep as a whole has been a pleasant surprise. Most PH cycles I couldn't sleep very well. I usually felt too juiced to sleep. This cycle I haven't really had any problems sleeping and have been getting an average of 8 hours a night.

Appetite is so-so. I would say it hasn't been affected at all one way or the other.

So far I'd say the bloat is minimal. It's there. I can see it. But it's not what I expected. If we double this in the next 2 weeks it'll still be quite acceptable and not the freakish dough-boy appearance I was expecting.
  14. Board Supporter
    Answers

Monday 06/13

Weight: 183

Chest Workout -

Flat DB Press (90lb x 8)
    Incline DB Press (70lb x 8)
    Decline Flyes
    Pec Deck
    Machine Press

Biceps/Abs Workout -

EZ Bar Curls (35lb on each side x 8)
    Seated DB Curls (30lb x 8)
    One Arm Machine Preachers
    Cable Bar Reverse Curls
    Seated Leg Raises

Weight gain has slowed down. I probably need to eat a bit more. My diet has been 99% clean but I could probably stand to eat a little bit more.

Will start to eat every 2 hours instead of 3. This will allow me one or 2 more meals.

I feel very strong during my workouts. I'm being very careful not to increase my poundages too fast to save my joints. I have naturally weak joints. I broke my wrist when I was young so I tend to get some soreness there.

I honestly feel that I could have gone at least 5-10lbs heavier on either of the above chest presses. Right before I did the 90lb dumbbells I did the 85's for 8. Then I pick up the 90's and rattle off 8 more. It was too easy.

Sides: Definite delt pump during the chest workout. Still wasn't as bad as most I experienced on SD. I will eat more bananas.

Bumped Anadrol to 100mg.
    Last edited by oldfart; 06-16-2005 at 05:39 PM.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I think the bump up to 100mg is a good idea. More aas doesnt always lead to more gains, but in this case i think it will.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

looking good OF......snap a pic for us! I am sure you look nice and full! 100mg should be awesome! Gosh I can't wait to try drol sometime....do you think you have gained any bf at all during this cycle, or is it pretty lean gains?
  17. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Monday 06/13

Sides: Definite delt pump during the chest workout. Still wasn't as bad as most I experienced on SD. I will eat more bananas.

Bumped Anadrol to 100mg.
    If it gets to be a problem, add about 5 grams of taurine a day, that should help with the painful pumps.

on bumping the drol!
  18. Board Supporter
    Answers

looking good OF......snap a pic for us! I am sure you look nice and full! 100mg should be awesome! Gosh I can't wait to try drol sometime....do you think you have gained any bf at all during this cycle, or is it pretty lean gains?
    I will snap a pic soon. 10lbs isn't THAT much. I was hoping to snap one with 20lbs.

I feel that my midsection looks a little puffy. My girlfriend says she notices a slight difference there (feel test). But I would say that from the mirror and comments from others that the vast majority of this weight is muscle.
  19. Board Supporter
    Answers

Tuesday 06/14

Weight: 184

I felt a bit sore, tired and overtrained today so I layed off. Was slated to train quads and I really want to go for some gusto on my next quad workout so I want to feel rested and hungry.

Pump today was astounding. The most severe yet. Forearms felt like they were going to pop.
  20. Board Supporter
    Answers

Wednesday 06/15

Weight: 184.5

Quads Workout -

Leg Extensions (warmup)
    Squats (295 x 8)
    Front Squats
    Hack Squats
    Leg Extensions (rep out)

Leg workout was ok. I do not feel the strength increases in my legs that I feel in upper body. I've been at this weight for a long time. My form is good. I've studied it and had other people look at it. It's solid. I get sore in all the right places after quad workouts but my leg strength just refuses to increase.

Any suggestions? Maybe not the right forum.

Pump. Libido. Sleeping well.

Sides: Nothing but body temperature. Sweating has obviously increased substantially during workouts.

Eating clean. Still haven't really had a cheat meal since starting the cycle. Only thing was had a few sugary granola bars while working late one night. Topped it off with a protein shake. Probably did me some good.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

any test flu yet? Did the test kick in yet?
  22. Board Supporter
    Answers

any test flu yet? Did the test kick in yet?
    No. I feel great. I hope the test hasn't kicked in yet. I do not feel that ON feeling. Just did my second inject for week 4.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Wednesday 06/15

Weight: 184.5

Quads Workout -

Leg Extensions (warmup)
    Squats (295 x 8)
    Front Squats
    Hack Squats
    Leg Extensions (rep out)

Leg workout was ok. I do not feel the strength increases in my legs that I feel in upper body. I've been at this weight for a long time. My form is good. I've studied it and had other people look at it. It's solid. I get sore in all the right places after quad workouts but my leg strength just refuses to increase.

Any suggestions? Maybe not the right forum.

Pump. Libido. Sleeping well.

Sides: Nothing but body temperature. Sweating has obviously increased substantially during workouts.

Eating clean. Still haven't really had a cheat meal since starting the cycle. Only thing was had a few sugary granola bars while working late one night. Topped it off with a protein shake. Probably did me some good.
    Just checked out this log, and I must say, looking good man!
  24. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy939
    Just checked out this log, and I must say, looking good man!
    Thanks! I'm trying. Grow legs grow!!!
  25. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by keith1569
    good log bro..lovin readin it
    Thanks! I hope it stays interesting.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

hey francis..the test should be kicked in by end of week 4! (sorry dont kill me brotha !)
  27. Board Supporter
    Answers

hey francis..the test should be kicked in by end of week 4! (sorry dont kill me brotha !)

Yea. That's what I thought. And we are almost there.
  28. Board Supporter
    Answers

Thursday 06/16

Weight 185.5

Back Workout -

* Pullover Machine (170 x 8)
    * Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns (180 x 7)
    * Bent Long Bar Row (3 1/2 plates x 8)
    * One arm DB Row (90 x 12)
    * Back Extensions (25lb plate)

Triceps Workout -

* Rope Pulldowns (warmup)
    * Close Grip BP (255 x 7)
    * Lying French Press (85 x 7)
    * V-bar Pushdowns
    * DB Kickbacks
    * One arm cable tricep extensions

2 great workouts. I love working back and it felt like any weight I picked up was going to be fine.

Workout pumps are truly astounding and blow away anything I've ever experienced before.

Sides: Major back pump from hell after back extensions (I know...taurine). This one was the most excruciating I've ever experienced. Made the drive home rather long and painful.

Looks like I have enough Anadrol to go a little longer than 4 weeks. May do that if no other sides appear. About 3 to 5 more days.
  29. Board Supporter
    Answers

Friday 06/17

Weight: 186.5

Calf/Abs Workout -

Standing Calf Raises
    Seated Calf Raises
    Machine Crunches

Scheduling nightmares and personal obligations reduced me to this tiny 40 minute workout.
  30. Board Supporter
    Answers

Saturday 06/18

Weight: 187

Delts/Traps Workout -

* Seated Lateral DB Raises (35 x 8)
    * DB Shoulder Press (65lb x 8)
    * Inclined DB Rear Delt Raise (25lb x 8)
    * Cable Side Laterals (from behind the back)

* DB Shrugs (100 x 10) Would've gone higher but 100's are the highest they got. What a crappy gym.

Got ZERO sleep last night. Several side effects got me including libido and body temperature. Had the house at about 67 deg. but I was still sweating. Annoying.

Still had a good workout. Strength was stable or up on just about everything.

Major delt pumps all throughout.
  31. Board Supporter
    Answers

Sunday 06/19

Off day. Very light cardio first thing in the morning. 40 minutes of basically walking slow. Couldn't do much more than that. My breath was short, my calves tightened up, and I generally felt too hot.

Took 2 Lipo 6 caps (non-ephedra) before it and I believe that was a mistake. I was zooming until 9pm. What's in that ****? It's stronger than many ephedra supplments I used to take.

Was very tough to eat all day because of that friggin Lipo 6. Will probably be down tomorrow weight-wise. Note to self: No more Lipo 6 on cycle.
  32. Board Supporter
    Answers

Monday 06/21

Chest Workout -

* Incline BB Press (275 x 5)
    * Incline DB Press (80 x 8)
    * Flat DB Flyes
    * Cable Crossovers
    * Machine Chest Press

Biceps/Abs Workout -

* Straight bar curls (95 x 8)
    * Standing DB Curl (35 x 8)
    * Seated Bicep Curl Machine (80 x 10)
    * Hammer Curls
    * Seated Lower Ab Crunches

2 great workouts. Strength is still increasing.

Test has definitely kicked in. I am starting to get extremely aggressive. Libido is also starting to become a problem. Tough to keep my schedule. All I think about is sex and fortunately working out.

I believe I am more defined and I think the scale is not telling the whole tale. Everyone is telling me I look huge. Getting a lot of stares in the gym. I think people suspect something.
  33. Board Supporter
    Answers

Everyone is telling me I look huge. Getting a lot of stares in the gym. I think people suspect something.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA yep, the test has definitely kicked in
  34. Board Supporter
    Answers

Tuesday 06/21

Weight: 188

Quads Workout -

* Leg Press (7 plates a side x 7)
    * Front Squats (175 x 10)
    * Leg Extensions
    * DB Lunges

Pump. Libido. Anger. Hunger

Only several more days left on the Anadrol. If I make it to 190 by then I will consider that a pretty successful Anadrol run. But not what I expected.
  35. Board Supporter
    Answers

Wednesday 06/23

Weight: 189

Off Day

Weight continues to climb. Appetite is picking up. I was ravenous all day. Ate 6 solid meals and 1 shake.

Stomach looks bloated but is hard. I think it's just all the food and some water. Definitely picking up some fat too. Mostly in love handles and chest. Nipples are elongated. I've started taking some RXT.

Very aggressive and angry at times. I have to really watch my temper.

Sleeping is getting tougher. I don't feel as hot as before but my heartbeat is kind of rapid. Need to get BP checked.

Looks like we'll easily reach our goal of hitting 190 while still in the drol. That's 17 ****ing pounds in 5 weeks and I'm still holding it fairly well. Who knows where 5 more weeks of test will take us?
  36. Registered User
    Answers

maybe start nolva at 10mg ed before bed? rxt is horrible for cholesterol levels bro! i always use nolva on cycle when using test......just mandatory for me!
  37. Registered User
    Answers

unless gyno is truley setting in there is no reason to use RXT or Nolva duing cycle. Your gonna gain fat. But Ryan is right, Nolva is a better choice then RXT. Nolva has shown some problems with extended use though, once the gyno is done, stop taking it until PCT
  38. Registered User
    Answers

unless gyno is truley setting in there is no reason to use RXT or Nolva duing cycle. Your gonna gain fat. But Ryan is right, Nolva is a better choice then RXT. Nolva has shown some problems with extended use though, once the gyno is done, stop taking it until PCT
    yeah, I think I read somewhere that nolva was shown to cause cancer after a certain amount of time rather than kill/prevent it.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

extended use has some liver issues too that many dont consider.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

true
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Updated Cycle log . What you think of it
    By Ramo machine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 08:00 AM
  2. Sportsbro's Test Enanthate/Anadrol cycle log
    By sportsbro21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 12:03 AM
  3. PP/Fini Cycle Log of a Novice
    By Smallone in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 12:55 PM
  4. Log leading up to, and of my next cycle.
    By 3clipseGT in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 09:53 PM
  5. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 04:35 AM