Tren-E + Tren A cycle first cycle questions!

Bzerk

Awards
Hey guys, a little about myself. I've been bodybuilding for about 5 years. I've won a couple of local shows naturally but have definitely thought long and hard about my future and would love to give bodybuilding a shot. Ive recently ran 2 cycles previously which was a TEST E (500mg) a week, and a Test + Deca cycle which i definately did not like due to bloat.

I have decided to run a Test E, Tren A cycle.

Could only get my hands on test e, so I'll just use that.

A couple questions i WOULD LOVE to have answered.

After reading Atomini's all you need to know about tren post, he states "For a first-time tren run, I believe one should be able to garner some very great gains off of 100mg test prop and 250mg tren per week (remember, you'd need 1,250mg test to achieve what 250mg tren does). Hell, 300-400mg tren per week produces great results with still minimal undesireable sides"
Q: At first i was going to run a

Week: 1-10: Test E 250mgs twice a week (500mgs per week)
Week: 2-10: Tren Ace 75mgs eod (around 300mgs per week)
Week: 2-10: adex. 5mgs eod

BUT NOW, after doing much more research people are telling me to lower my test to maybe 200mg per week.

So does that mean im doing 100mgs twice a week?
while keeping Tren A at 75 mgs eod?
(adex the same)

second question:

Since test E takes about 4-5 weeks to kick in, does that mean i shouldn't start my tren injections until the test e kicks in?

Or is it okay to start week 2 since the compound of test is still in my blood.

PS. I understand this journey for me may be far fetched, but i fully understand that its a marathon not a sprint. I would love to not do a crazy high dose my first time with tren so i can keep the sides VERY minimal.

MY Stats: 6'3~250lbs~17% bf

thank you all for the help.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive read all of Atomini's thread at that other forum and found it an excellent resource. Really good stuff.

Id echo his, and others, recommendations to at least start your experimentation with tren, with a trt dose of test. Some really good fundamental reasons to do this, which Im sure youre aware of having read Atomini's OP (though reading the whole thread-yeah its 20 odd pages long-is preferrable).

A trt dose of test-e will be anything from 100-200mg per week. Keep in mind that a single 150mg shot will probably get you close to upper physiological range. With tren, the idea here is to not have your TT level venture too far into supraphysiological, to have TT levels as stable as pragmatically possible, and to control estrogen.

Id try 150mg test per week, split into two shots (75mg each). Do those shots on the same day as one of your tren pins if you can swing it. If youre doing "strict" EOD pins, and not just Mon-Wed-Fri-(skip weekend)-Mon-etc, your test e pins would be every 2nd tren pin (Mon-Fri-Tues-Sat-Wed-etc). If you dont want to keep a diary/make calendar entries to track pins, then pin your test Mon-Thur or on similiar fixed days. Easier to keep track of pins, but means you will have numerous consecutive pin days (Mon tren and test, Wed tren, thurs test, fri tren), and possible accentuated peaks-troughs. Make sense?

Just to clarify, youre thinking of doing 0.5mg adex eod? May be a bit too much on a trt dose (150mg test e); I believe Atomini recommended forgoing the AI if using a reasonable trt dose. Thats one of the points behind a dose like that on tren, to minimise aromatisation due to "excessive" test dosing. So, an AI may be unneccessary.

I see no reason to delay starting the tren. Exogenous test will get working functionally within 1-2 days. The whole "takes 4+ weeks to kick in" is largely due to it taking that long for peak plasma levels to be reached when doing multiple blast/cycle pins. With trt doses peak levels will be reached much sooner. But either way, your test is working within 48hrs.

Lastly, do you have 2 pin sites (four in total) you are confident with? This will be crucial especially if you are doing a high regularity pin schedule.

Bzerk

Awards
Nac thank you so much for your thoughtful reply. I've had no luck with other forum posts, it's like people are not even reading my post. It's awesome that you are giving me most valuable feedback.

I definitely am much more confident now after reading your reply. Yes, I do have 4 pin sites and the calendar is already made.

My next question is this, I have 100 18g needles for drawing, and then I have 23g for the pin. Problem is my 23g needles are 1-1/2 inches. I fully understand that that size is perfect for glutes, can I still use that size for all my other pin sites?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My next question is this, I have 100 18g needles for drawing, and then I have 23g for the pin. Problem is my 23g needles are 1-1/2 inches. I fully understand that that size is perfect for glutes, can I still use that size for all my other pin sites?
I can really only speak confidently of my own experience here and what Ive researched. 1.5inch will be fine for glutes and ventro-glute. The ventro-glute is a bit of a tardis site, as it seems small (compared to the much larger glute area) but Ive done up to 3ml there myself no probs, and Ive read others going 4ml+. Ive never had the need nor desire to do thigh/delt/lat/etc so can offer no assurances there. If you have a good eye, you can always just stop short of full insertion; I only tend to go balls deep on a 1.5inch when doing glutes.

Bzerk

Awards
Very excited for this cycle.

I'm for sure going to be doing 200mg a week of test e.

and 75 of tren eod.

My question is... I remember when I did 500mg a week of test e, I felt very... well just good. Physically, psychologically, and emotionally amazing. With me allowing tren to be the more stronger substance, and having test be at 200mg a week is kind of concerning.

I'm debating on actually bringing the tren dosage down to 50eod so I have less of the sides. I have read that a little of tren goes a long way.

Just would like more input. Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I would start at 50mg eod for the tren and go from there. Make the most out of the lowest dose you can for tren.....with increasing doses comes increasing side effects

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My question is... I remember when I did 500mg a week of test e, I felt very... well just good. Physically, psychologically, and emotionally amazing. With me allowing tren to be the more stronger substance, and having test be at 200mg a week is kind of concerning.
That instinct is understandable. But as you know, all we want from a trt dose of test is the maintanence of close-to-normal test related functioning; ie libido, energy, etc. A reasonable dose of tren should not negate that. Follow nos' suggestion and start the tren by easing into it, as opposed to jumping headfirst into a higher risk dose.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Nac thank you so much for your thoughtful reply. I've had no luck with other forum posts, it's like people are not even reading my post. It's awesome that you are giving me most valuable feedback.

I definitely am much more confident now after reading your reply. Yes, I do have 4 pin sites and the calendar is already made.

Leave it to AM. Good people here