First cycle

rvanextup

Awards
I just got my hands on 50mg dbol tabs. Im getting ready to start my first cycle of test cyp. I was told to run for about 12 weeks taking my cyp up to about 650 then tapering down. Do you guys agree to this? What dose of cyp should I begin with in my first week. Should I just run 500 the entire time? And as far as the dbol, what mg should I consume for the first 4 weeks?

What ester blockers should I utilize and do I begin as soon as I start my test......as I would with natural testboosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Hmm no on cycle support, no pct?50mg dbol is a lot for a first timer.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Get arimidex or aromasin for on cycle estrogen control, dont take it until (if) you need it. PCT you will need nolvadex or clomid.

test @500mg/week the entire duration is perfect. No need to ramp up or down (the cyp ester is broken down by the body slowly over a 2 week period so once you do your last injection, it begins to "ramp" down on its own).

For the dbol I would start @ 25mg every day. If gains are coming steadily then keep it there, bump to 50mg every day for the last week or two if you feel the need

rvanextup

Awards
Hmm no on cycle support, no pct?50mg dbol is a lot for a first timer.
That's why I put my concept on this forum. So when you fell compelled to share with me some valuable information so that I don't **** my self. Do so

rvanextup

Awards
Get arimidex or aromasin for on cycle estrogen control, dont take it until (if) you need it. PCT you will need nolvadex or clomid.

test @500mg/week the entire duration is perfect. No need to ramp up or down (the cyp ester is broken down by the body slowly over a 2 week period so once you do your last injection, it begins to "ramp" down on its own).

For the dbol I would start @ 25mg every day. If gains are coming steadily then keep it there, bump to 50mg every day for the last week or two if you feel the need
Thanks buddy I really appreciate it

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
That's why I put my concept on this forum. So when you fell compelled to share with me some valuable information so that I don't **** my self. Do so
Liver and kidney support you can either go with ala and burdock root or dandelion root or grapeseed extract or you can run Tudca by itself. For blood pressure support I would run Hawthorne berry. Also I wouldn't run a ai unless needed like nos said. Also I would run nolvadex instead of a ai since you don't want to drop your estrogen levels to low since that what makes dbol so strong and powerful is the estrogen and water weight it brings

rvanextup

Awards
So run nolvadex as soon as I start my my cycle and when should I discontinue

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For cycle support - check out OL KingsGuard. It's about the most comprehensive formula you will see.

I'd run Exemestane 6.25 EOD if needed over Nolva, but Nolva will work. It just won't do anything to control the estrogen but instead keep it from binding with your breasts.

As far as PCT: start Clomid 2 weeks after last injection. I prefer lower, longer doses of Clomid. Others will tell you 50/50/25/25. I'm gonna say 25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5.

Save test boosters for PCT. KingsBlood would be your best bet as we designed it for PCT.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
since this is your first cycle your probably waiting to see the juice do all the work, and you'll blow up on this cycle probably the most of any cycle you'll ever do cause its your first, but it might be all for nothing if you don't take advantage of the knowledge of the people before you and end out right where you began your cycle 2 months after its over. my opinion you need to train and diet like you were trying to meet your end of cycle goals without the juice and not let up(so eat, train, sleep to get big, or the gains you make will be temporary), then when its over take 40mg nolva every day for 30 days and never forget a dose, im sure you wouldn't forget your test of dbol dose, its just as important to pct, too much dbol is a waste and upsets the stomach, you only get one first cycle, good luck