First Cycle Yay or Nay

EpicBarbell

EpicBarbell

Awards
I'm considering running my first cycle but have been told it's not really worth it at my age. I know plenty of other guys who started at my age so I'm torn because I respect the guy who told me to wait but I'm at a point where I'm not making gains.

I'm 26 years old
205 lbs
14% bf
I'm taking in 2600 cal, 265-290g of carbs, 202g of protein, and 70g of fat. Roughly a 40%-30%-30% breakdown

With that said I plan on running an 8-10 week cycle of test-e and deca. I'm gonna take 4x dball a day for the first 6 weeks while taking 500 test-e and 250 deca a week for 8-10. I plan on taking anastrozole the entire time and then the following month after and adding winny in somewhere after I stop taking dball.

My number one goal is to drop the bf and tighten everything up. Number two goal is to gain more lean muscle. Last goal is to gain strength at this point. I'm happy with how strong I am I just want to be bigger and leaner. Would appreciate some more guidance from anyone experienced in this on whether I should hold off completely or maybe just change some things up.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to drop bodyfat and get tighter Deca and Dbol isn't really the way to go. Also, Deca is best ran for a minimum of about 15 weeks. I would not go any less than 10 weeks for Test E.

EpicBarbell

EpicBarbell

Awards
If you want to drop bodyfat and get tighter Deca and Dbol isn't really the way to go. Also, Deca is best ran for a minimum of about 15 weeks. I would not go any less than 10 weeks for Test E.
I was planning on gaining some muscle mass with deca and dbol to start off while cutting a little fat at a time and then cutting as much fat as possible with the winny. Is that not realistic?

Moo37

Awards
I was planning on gaining some muscle mass with deca and dbol to start off while cutting a little fat at a time and then cutting as much fat as possible with the winny. Is that not realistic?
Try and zero in on one goal and focus on that. :)

How about Test Prop or Sust 250 + Masteron or Primo?

EpicBarbell

EpicBarbell

Awards
Try and zero in on one goal and focus on that. :)

How about Test Prop or Sust 250 + Masteron or Primo?
No disrespect on this at all, but there's no reason I shouldn't be able to slowly kill fat while building muscle. Usually it's just a long process with small victories at a time. My inclination to use gear is to cut the timeline down and make bigger victories over a shorter period of time. I'm just trying to figure out what the right mix is to get those results.

I've read up on test prop but not too familiar with the others. I'll look into them. Thank you!

Bnbabt611

Awards
When you mention Deca, are you talking about nandrolone decanoate? That is a big ester and takes a little while to kick in and even longer to get out of your system, so for a short cycle like you mentioned, I wouldn't use it. I would use nandrolone phenylpropionate instead for the first 6 weeks only @ 100mg 3x/week and the test E would be 250 2x/week and run 10 weeks. Even test E doesn't kick in until week 4 or 5.

But since this is your first cycle, I would personally just stick with Test E and dbol kickstart. You are going to make great gains on this alone as long as diet is in check (and not to encourage this, but even if your diet wasn't in check). When you run the nandrolone, you have worry about prolactin and would possibly need something like cabaser, bromo, prami and these just add additional side effects and worries, besides, nandrolone shuts you down hard and is harder to recover from then most.
This is what I would recommend:
At minimum, blood work before to know where your natty test is and then ~6weeks after PCT to ensure you recovered.
Test E (250X2) 10 weeks
Dbol - 40mg/day 4 weeks (until test e ester kicks in) (you could switch this to tbol which has less bloat but is not as great of a kickstart as dbol).
Adex (I can't make a good recommendation because it depends on the individual, but 0.5mg/2x week is good moderate dose , but bloodwork is key in dialing this in)
Make sure you have pct meds on hand before starting (start 14-17days after last test e shot). I stick to the standard clomid/nolva for pct, but you may also need nolva in case you get nipple sensitivity during dbol run. If you do, jump on nolva immediately--the adex will lower estro, but if you don't have dialed in correctly sides can occur, and nolva works directly on the breast tissue to stop gyno from forming.

After your first cycle you will know you respond, and then you could consider adding in others.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BroGator Anabolics 17
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 4