How effective was your 1-Andro cycle?

Livefr33

Awards
I just order Primeval Labs 1-Android v2 along with Mega Cycle Support from the same company. I was going to wait to get my PCT later but after hearing I need a test base to fight side effects like test shutdown, lethargy, etc, it's got me wondering what could be a better way than to ask the experienced who've had success.

So what was your stack with your 1-Andro? (I may be wording it wrong, I'm new at this stuff)
What kind of base test did you have?
What OCT?
What about PCT?

What kind of success and what kind of side effects did you have? How much of your gains remained after times and why? What do you recommend? Before and after pics a plus.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi-Andro or 4-Andro are your normal test bases. If you're prone to hair loss, go with 4, though Epi is a better base IMO.

If you're okay with transdermas, look into OL Super DHEA.

You can also run Trest, but you'll need a pharmacy AI on hand.

On cycle something like Arimicare Pro at half dose through out cycle and throughout PCT. Andros aren't hepatotoxic but a cycle support is a smart idea.

PCT: Run a SERM - Clomid. 25/25/25/25 should be fine. I'm not of the camp that you need to mega dose Clomid, but if you wanted to run a higher dose the first few days you could.

Add in some other goodies to keep you going strong like OL Kingsblood and Origin. Kingsblood is a supplement specifically designed for PCT and Origin is a novel GH product. Both will help you recover quickly from shutdown and continue to progress

4-Andro will have more water retention than Epiandro. Epi is dryer.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Epi-Andro or 4-Andro are your normal test bases. If you're prone to hair loss, go with 4, though Epi is a better base IMO.

If you're okay with transdermas, look into OL Super DHEA.

You can also run Trest, but you'll need a pharmacy AI on hand.

On cycle something like Arimicare Pro at half dose through out cycle and throughout PCT. Andros aren't hepatotoxic but a cycle support is a smart idea.

PCT: Run a SERM - Clomid. 25/25/25/25 should be fine. I'm not of the camp that you need to mega dose Clomid, but if you wanted to run a higher dose the first few days you could.

Add in some other goodies to keep you going strong like OL Kingsblood and Origin. Kingsblood is a supplement specifically designed for PCT and Origin is a novel GH product. Both will help you recover quickly from shutdown and continue to progress

4-Andro will have more water retention than Epiandro. Epi is dryer.
If he's asking these questions, Trest is a little out of his league lol.

As for the 1-andro, I did it with Test and had good results. Did it with Sup3r-4 also with both at 330mg and had great results.