Posting my 4th cycle day mood.

rawmeat29

rawmeat29

Awards
I'm on a PH stack. Day 4 feel hot from inside and a lil bit on my head like small mild but noticible heat waves that last about 30 min then it completely stops. Seems to happen when I get mad. I'm using an AI and taking fish oil, Vitamin C , vitaman B6, and cycle support for blood pressure and liver support.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
The hot effect could be from the AI bringing estrogen too low. You probably don't even need it on cycle man save it for post pct for estrogen rebound imo. Halo doesn't aromatize and you got the b6 there for any prolactin issues from the lmg.

rawmeat29

rawmeat29

Awards
Thanx big dawg I think it is cause I had the AI in the morning

rawmeat29

rawmeat29

Awards
First cycle ever so posting some rookie sh1** . But I did read my ass off before getting on it think I'm somewhat prepared and gonna order a serm Monday just in case

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
No prob brotha it's a pretty mild cycle so it's good for a first timer. And absolutely get a serm... clomid 50/50/25/25 will do the trick

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Yup 4 week clomid pct is standard for ph cycles. You can get it from one of the board sponsors here.

rawmeat29

rawmeat29

Awards
Other weird side tho is .....eyelid twitch bro... It started on day 3 I've had it before due to caffeine but I'm on a caffeine free diet, either it's sleep cause I'm sleeping 5-6 hours a day cause work but I been doing that for two years or either the b6- or AI idk

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Other weird side tho is .....eyelid twitch bro... It started on day 3 I've had it before due to caffeine but I'm on a caffeine free diet, either it's sleep cause I'm sleeping 5-6 hours a day cause work but I been doing that for two years or either the b6- or AI idk
Not sure bro... that could be due to something completely unrelated to all the stuff you are taking.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
The hot effect could be from the AI bringing estrogen too low. You probably don't even need it on cycle man save it for post pct for estrogen rebound imo. Halo doesn't aromatize and you got the b6 there for any prolactin issues from the lmg.
dont use a AI in PCT.... you will be on SERMS and that will block any possible estro rebound in breast without potentially crashing your estro. your not producing test ( or very low amount of it) after cycle so there is no use for AI in pct. you should use AI from start of cycle leading up to pct IMO.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
dont use a AI in PCT.... you will be on SERMS and that will block any possible estro rebound in breast without potentially crashing your estro. your not producing test ( or very low amount of it) after cycle so there is no use for AI in pct. you should use AI from start of cycle leading up to pct IMO.
It's usually reccomended to use an ai after clomid therapy as clomid is known to raise e2 levels. As your testosterone increases, your estrogen also increases during pct to try and balance out. The clomid does its job at blocking the estrogen from binding to any receptors... but once you come off the serm, you are left with excess estrogen which is free to bind and cause unwanted sides... Many people learn this the hard way so i highly reccomend running aromasin at a low dose for at least 2 weeks after pct to prevent estrogen rebound.