1-Andro Cycle Question

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I've read quite a few threads about 1-Andro. I placed an order for Primevil Labs 1-Andro Max V2 (60 100mg). This will be my first cycle.

I'm currently 6' @ about 177lbs. Around 13-14% and I'm using it for bulking mainly.

From what I've read, most people are doing 300-600mg a day cycles. Should I do 200mg a day for 30 days or 300mg a day for 20 days? I will be doing a taper towards the end and PCT afterwords. Not sure which PCT I'll be using yet.

Thanks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
worthless cycle, you'll get nothing out of it unless you do 6-8 weeks 300-400 mg otherwise youll waste money and stress your body for absolutely nothing.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Then I'll buy another bottle to do a 6 week cycle @ 300mg a day

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Then I'll buy another bottle to do a 6 week cycle @ 300mg a day
that sounds much better. Good luck!

PCT should be a SERM no matter what for longer cycles, do you know what a SERM is?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I ran it with 4 andro 330mgs each for 7 weeks. I would say watch out for the lethargy. towards the end of the cycle like clock work id be drained by 3:00 ready to pass out , I was going to run it 8 weeks but ended up raising the dose just to finish quicker , maybe just have dermacrine on hand just incase. Also split doses evenly when I took them at once it was 100% worse . But overall it was a great cycle and I'll probably do it again

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've heard about the lethargy with 1-andro. I also heard if you run it with a little DHEA it'll help. Any truth to that?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
that sounds much better. Good luck!

PCT should be a SERM no matter what for longer cycles, do you know what a SERM is?
Sorry I missed the last part. Yeah, Selective Estrogen receptor modulator. I've been looking at them mainly for my PCT. Any ideas on which ones to look at?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed the last part. Yeah, Selective Estrogen receptor modulator. I've been looking at them mainly for my PCT. Any ideas on which ones to look at?
Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) or Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) or Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)