Test e + anavar (first cycle recomp)???

crazy_leggz

Awards
1469923876733.jpg
Just trying to get everything in order for my very first injectable cycle. I was wondering will test e (possibly 300mg a week) + anavar will be a good first cycle for a recomp? I'm not looking to get HUGE and bloated with a bunch of water retention just looking for lean mass to recomp.

I did a couple of ph cycles like spawn, and Epistane. Kept most of the weight from the spawn cycle ?? so if I'm able to keep
Some LBM from some fat liar from this cycle then it's all good in my book.

Stats: 25yrs old, 7years lifting, weight training/calistenics, 5'11, 220lbs, BF unknown

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
I think 300 mg would be a waste of test. I think you'll barely yield results. I know you're trying to cut. In my opinion a good cycle for you would be...

Week 1-12 Test Prop @ 500mg

Continue a lean diet and cardio if you don't want to gain huge mass. Test prop is ideal because it's causes the least amount of bloat of all the compounds due to its short ester. If you're gyno probe have an AI on hand. That will also keep your water weight down. I use .5 Arimidex EOD. Also why anavar ? I think it's a waste of money. If you want to cut that badly then go with tren, mast, or winny. Also make sure you have a proper PCT lined up . Please let me know what you have in mind

dx3142

dx3142

Awards
Stick with test e being your first official cycle. Less pinning than prop, easier transition to pinning. You'd honestly need to get bloods done to see your natural test levels at your age to determine whether or not 300mg of test a week will benefit or be a waste for you. Really not a massive fan on testosterones, merely a suggestion but look into deca 250mg 12 weeks w/ anavar for 4 or 5 weeks. Dosing you'll have to research on your own being your cycle. You'll get thick from the deca but pretty ****in lean from the anavar.