super dmz 5.0 + stack log

adam74014

Awards
Brief overview of my past:
So yes I know i'm new to the forums here but I want to start off by saying that I am by no means a huge body builder, I hope to hold a particular physic and I've done it before so I plan to do it again. I started hitting the gym hard about 4 years ago. Had a strict workout schedule, diet, and a goal in mind when I started. I began at 145 (about 18% body fat) spent the first 5 or 6 months cutting down to lower BP down to about 12%. Weight dropped too (which me already being small I wasn't happy about. So then I focused on building up muscle and went to about 165 over the course of about a year. In that year I used dmv 2.0 (gained 15 and kept 8 pounds). Most I ever weighed was 172. Then everything changed, my life took a turn and I lost all the hard work I put in to gain that muscle. People went from calling me toned and (in my world) big to saying "what happened". I want to get back to where I was and I know the type of work I need to put in to get there too. To help me get things going a little quicker I've decided to do a second cycle of super dmz 5.0 (i have 2 bottles of 2.0 which i may switch to but not sure yet).

Products being used:
-Super DMZ 3.0
-Super 1-Andro Rx
-Anabolic Matrix Rx
-E-Control Rx 2.0
-Eradicate
-Ultra Male Rx
-Hard rock Cycle Support
-5a-Laxogen Rx
-Nolva

Weekly log:
Weeks 1-4
-Super 1-Andro Rx (2/day)
-Super DMZ 5.0 (2/day)
-Anabolic Matrix Rx (3/day)

Week 1-8
-E-Control Rx (1/day)
-Eradicate (1/day)
-Cycle Support (2/day)
-5a-Laxogen Rx (3/day)

Week 5-8
-Ultra Male Rx (2/day)
-Nolva (35mg/day)

Diet:
3000-3200 calories/day (won't be logging meals here but trust me I force myself to eat since I've got a fast metabolism.)

Quick day 1 recap: Remember guys i'm starting from where I began 4 years ago :(

Woke up, did my daily morning routine, and then headed to the gym. (took 5 out of the 9 pills and also a dose of lgd with breakfast). I decided to skip my pre workout just to see if i got anything from what i took. Workout started kinda sluggish for the first 30 minutes but then out of no where I felt a second wind and literally went back and did my full rotation AGAIN. I was stunned! My log is at work so I'll upload it tomorrow but after I was done working out I continued on with my day, was productive in the studio, and then went to work 7 hours (labor intensive) without even breaking a sweat. Not sure if any of this was because of what i took and my body wasn't used to it but today was one of the best days i've been able to stay up and around than any other day the past few months. If you guys have any questions or suggestions to my cycle let me know! I'll check back in the morning!

Last edited:

adam74014

Awards
I know it's semi suppressive but I figured it'd help me to keep most of what I gained. Would you recommend me to just take it out all together or just keep it for the first half?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Take out lgd. run nolva at 20/20/10/10

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
4 weeks andros probably will kick in the day you come off..

adam74014

Awards
As in I'll start seeing results as soon as I come off? I've got some results to post about here after I finish my first week, I've switched it to super dmz 3.0 because of the contents over the 5.0. Lgd has been saved for later on in the future. Thanks for the Nolva dosage, I'll use it!

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Lgd isn't semi suppressive. If you search around from anecdotal reports on here you'll find it is fully suppressive as any pH or DS

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
As in I'll start seeing results as soon as I come off? I've got some results to post about here after I finish my first week, I've switched it to super dmz 3.0 because of the contents over the 5.0. Lgd has been saved for later on in the future. Thanks for the Nolva dosage, I'll use it!
Andros only really start kicking by week three at the earliest. So, yes, you're cutting off your cycle pretty much as soon as you start getting somewhere.

And good call on the LGD. The stuff definitely works, but it's absolutely as suppressive as its anabolic activity would suggest. I did six weeks before, and the latter three I was lethargic af.