Sarm cycle question

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
If I'm running osta 25mg and cardirine 10mg for 8 weeks, what would be a better addition:
Mk677 12.5mg or Andarine 50mg or both? I am trying to lean out - tighten up -

I have both and as this is my last big push before I go all natty and just try to maintain, I want to make it as great as possible.

I am 6'2" about 241 (down from 485 over 2.5 years) and my goal is 225. I workout hard 5 days a week and some cardio ever day. I am slightly north of 50.
(yes, I have a good pct in place as recommended by the gurus here.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks at 25mg ... you might want to consider adding a test base. I did 25mg for six weeks and had no problems, but some people had lethargy sides. Just a thought.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks at 25mg ... you might want to consider adding a test base. I did 25mg for six weeks and had no problems, but some people had lethargy sides. Just a thought.
Thanks for the input.
I've done osta at 25mg for 8 weeks before and it never hit me hard. I had some mild supression but I bounced right back on pct.
What do you think about the other 2 sarms? I was just going to add mk677 but I've been reading how people are getting exceptional results from Andarine....

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I have not used either of the others. MK-677 is on my list though.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'm leaning now towards both and then carrying the mk677 into pct - people seem to be getting good long term effects on ling runs at low doses.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I'm leaning now towards both and then carrying the mk677 into pct - people seem to be getting good long term effects on ling runs at low doses.
From a study I read, it appears that MK-677 is a good addition to PCT. Here is the link to my thread: MK-677 in PCT?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO, running Osta together with S-4 at this dosage may require a test base like 4-ad -or low dosed TD trest, introduced after 4 weeks, BEFORE lethargy sets in.
Personally, MK gave be bad food cravings, making a cut -or recomp more difficult, it also bloated me badly after 2-3 month of use.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
IMHO, running Osta together with S-4 at this dosage may require a test base like 4-ad -or low dosed TD trest, introduced after 4 weeks, BEFORE lethargy sets in.
Personally, MK gave be bad food cravings, making a cut -or recomp more difficult, it also bloated me badly after 2-3 month of use.
I'm thinking on some kind of test base after a while. Any bad cravings from the mk677 and my neighbor gets to buy my open bottle. As to bloating - anecdotally it doesn't bloat everyone, so I can hope, use taurine, etc, and hope.
Thanks