TREN AND TEST PROP + WINSTROL?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
IS IT OK/ ADDVISED TO RUN WINNY WITH A TREN-TEST CYCLE?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how long of a cycle we talking here?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you could run the winny for the last 4 weeks and it would serve you nicely without much toxicity issues to worry about.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
achy and sometimes stiff joints. YMMV.

TAKE YOUR CAPS OFF.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thank you. saw your pics in the other thread. did you already finish the cycle or just planning for another one?

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
that was last summer. i want to do it agian but be more cut.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
it was 5000+ cal, 500gram protien, 350 carbs, 300 fat. meals every 3 hours. as close to it as poss

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I would advise against it. Only due to the fact your joints will hate you, and your workouts could suffer. Maybe look into Anavar, which is much milder. If you can get through the stiff joint/pain, then by all means...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it was 5000+ cal, 500gram protien, 350 carbs, 300 fat. meals every 3 hours. as close to it as poss
if you're looking to trim down, i'd seriously consider dropping the fat down considerably. all of which would be healthy fats. what's your weight, 500 grams of protein looks a little excessive as well.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
im 208 now. i was 233 last summer. i wanna hit 240 this time

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
im 208 now. i was 233 last summer. i wanna hit 240 this time
208 to 240 in 8 weeks sounds a little unreasonable to me if you're hoping to lean up a bit at the same time. i'd set my goals at around at around 15lbs of lean muscle gain during that time frame. if you achieve that much, it's a massive gain of LBM. not trying to dishearten ya bro, but it's fact. 32lbs of lean muscle will not happen in 8 weeks, period.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
a 12 week cycle of ed or eod pinning would suck .. if you're going to go for 12 weeks get longer acting esters

beelze is right on the money its all about your diet .. you don't need 500g of protein a lot of that will get turned into glucose anyway .. and 300 grams of fat is way too much that's 2700 cals from fat alone

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
what if i ran dbol first 4 weeks and then switched to win? i dont really mind pinning ed in fact twards the end of my cycle i really enjoyed it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
dbol is still a 17aa steriod .. that's kinda like saying well what if i drink Jamison's tonight and Jack Daniels tomorrow?

you've only got one liver .. treat it well

as for the ed pinning .. you may not mind it, but bear in mind you only have so many injection spots and scar tissue is a reality and unpleasant not to mention the body doesn't really like a foreign metal object being jabbed into it .. the more often you pin the more you increase the chance of a problem .. to each their own just be aware of the risks

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what if i ran dbol first 4 weeks and then switched to win? i dont really mind pinning ed in fact twards the end of my cycle i really enjoyed it.
bro, i think you need to step back and seriously reconsider your goals and your methods of reaching them. at 22 years old, you've got plenty of time. no need to burn the candle at both ends.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
you`re right i just miss being a monster and i have one of those "i want it now" problems.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you`re right i just miss being a monster and i have one of those "i want it now" problems.
i totally understand. i tried that with my first cycle, gained exactly 32lbs in 8 weeks, about 10lbs of it was muscle, the rest was fat and water. now, i've got my head on a little straighter and have realized that slow and steady wins the race.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Especially when it comes to making those calves grow huh. :D
touchee. calves are a horse of a different color. either you're born with em or without em. i belong to the latter group and have to fight for every millimeter of improvement.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
touchee. calves are a horse of a different color. either you're born with em or without em. i belong to the latter group and have to fight for every millimeter of improvement.
Same here pal. At least my arm size to calf size ratio isn't that far off. I think it's funny when you see guys at the gym with 20 inch arms and 15 inch calves.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Same here pal. At least my arm size to calf size ratio isn't that far off. I think it's funny when you see guys at the gym with 20 inch arms and 15 inch calves.
i've got about a 2" difference nowadays. mainly because my arms shrank during the cut that i'm doing. my calves apparently don't hold any water or fat, as they've only decreased by 1/2" over the course of 45lbs, as the arms have gone down almost 1.5".

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
hate me if you will, i am one of those genetically blessed with 18" calves naturally