Epi/halo cycle

Astock

Astock

Awards
Planning out my next cycle, any input would be appreciated.

Stats:
5' 10
12% BF

Max bench: 365
Max squat: 405
Max deadlift: 475

Super epi elite
750/750/750/750/750/750
Epistane
45/45/45/45/45/45
Halodrol
75/75/75/75/75/75

Multi vitamin
Fish oil
Liver support

Pct:
Clomid
50/50/50/25
Exemestane
12.5 EOD
DAA
3g ED

Cycle will be a recomp

Calories will be around 2700

P: 250g
C: 200g
F: 100g

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any suggestions?
Overall layout is good. Can you elaborate on your liver/cycle support. 2 Methyls would make at least 500 mg of TUDCA a wise addition. Also, 2 of your ph/ds are DHT derivatives which will be very dry and could be very taxing on your joints. I'm on Epiandro and OG Triumph(Methyldiazarinol) which is also 2 DHT compounds and it is rough on my knees and shoulder comfort. FYI. I also have 330 mg of 4 andro daily as a test base which helps some plus taking Flexatril and 1/2 dose of Genoflex, fish oil, and a ton of water. Still, the issues are there. Without a solid test derivative as a base lethargy may be an issue with this stack as well.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Overall layout is good. Can you elaborate on your liver/cycle support. 2 Methyls would make at least 500 mg of TUDCA a wise addition. Also, 2 of your ph/ds are DHT derivatives which will be very dry and could be very taxing on your joints. I'm on Epiandro and OG Triumph(Methyldiazarinol) which is also 2 DHT compounds and it is rough on my knees and shoulder comfort. FYI. I also have 330 mg of 4 andro daily as a test base which helps some plus taking Flexatril and 1/2 dose of Genoflex, fish oil, and a ton of water. Still, the issues are there. Without a solid test derivative as a base lethargy may be an issue with this stack as well.
How is the triumphalis and what dosage are you running? I just started my cycle of triumphalis yesterday, go check out my log man!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the triumphalis and what dosage are you running? I just started my cycle of triumphalis yesterday, go check out my log man!
60/60/60/80/80/100/100/100. Currently starting week 5 at 80 mg. Sides are all still manageable. Back pumps are annoying. Getting acid reflux as well. May stop at 6 weeks if I'm not feeling it or just keep it at 80 mg. Gains are lean and dry. Bodyfat is down 2-3%. Pumps, fullness, and vascularity are great. Muscle hardness is not that great compared to ther compounds.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
60/60/60/80/80/100/100/100. Currently starting week 5 at 80 mg. Sides are all still manageable. Back pumps are annoying. Getting acid reflux as well. May stop at 6 weeks if I'm not feeling it or just keep it at 80 mg. Gains are lean and dry. Bodyfat is down 2-3%. Pumps, fullness, and vascularity are great. Muscle hardness is not that great compared to ther compounds.
Hows the nutrient partitioning and appetite? Overall results? Are you cutting, recomping or bulking?

Astock

Astock

Awards
Any suggestions for macros on a recomp? I'm going into this on a cut and want to maintain or gain a little muscle while still dropping about 2% body fat.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Help with dose timing?
I'm thinking

8am:
25 halo
15 epistane
250 epiandro

PWO
25 halo
15 epistane
500 epiandro

Evening
25 halo
15 epistane
150 epiandro

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Help with dose timing?
I'm thinking

8am:
25 halo
15 epistane
250 epiandro

PWO
25 halo
15 epistane
500 epiandro

Evening
25 halo
15 epistane
150 epiandro
This works just fine. I make sure at last 4 hours between the doses. Also, if you get a BP spike you may want to spread the compounds out a little. Epi makes me hyper so I take it 3-4 hours before bed rather than right before. Plan looks solid. Roll with it and adjust as needed.

Astock

Astock

Awards
This works just fine. I make sure at last 4 hours between the doses. Also, if you get a BP spike you may want to spread the compounds out a little. Epi makes me hyper so I take it 3-4 hours before bed rather than right before. Plan looks solid. Roll with it and adjust as needed.
Evening dose will be around 6 so should have plenty of time before bed. I'm excited to get this started, first dose will be June 1st.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evening dose will be around 6 so should have plenty of time before bed. I'm excited to get this started, first dose will be June 1st.
The half-life of Epistane is estimated around 6 hours. So if you dose at 6 pm and get up at 6 am the majority of the compound will be out of your bloodstream. I'd dose it a little later if it won't wreck your sleep. Halo has a bit longer half life but levels would be low as well.

Astock

Astock

Awards
I'll try it around 9 and see how the epistane effects me at night. I've dosed epiandro that late and didn't have any problems with sleep so I think I should be alright, but I'll adjust if needed.

Astock

Astock

Awards
I moved this forward and today was my first day. Nothing significant, possibly some placebo effect just from being pumped to get this started.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 3

Already noticing an increased appetite, which is gonna make this difficult since I'm trying to cut. Other than that, no noticable sides.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Day 12 and still don't have that 'on' feeling. Starting to think this stuff is bunk because I've never used this brand and the epi andro is just not getting it done for me after doing a few cycles of DMZ and other stronger conpounds