Ostarine Cycle Critique

JordanTwitch

Awards
Hey guys, I’m running another ostarine cycle soon and need some help. The first cycle I ran I was stupid and I listened to the guy at my local shop without doing any research of my own. As a result, I re-agitated some gyno from puberty and developed some very minor gyno. When I noticed this happening I ran out and grabbed some Nolvadren XT (contains arimistane) because I didn’t know how long it would take to get my hands on a more powerful AI. Thankfully, this completely stopped the gyno from developing further. I’ve also got some letro on the way for the current gyno. My question is on my next cycle, would I be fine running arimistane/Nolvadren XT again, or should I go with a more powerful AI like Aromasin? And what should I run for the PCT?
Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Night hog

Banned
Awards
You can try some osta shred, it has 50mg of arimistane in it.

JordanTwitch

Awards
Yeah, if I go the arimistane route I might go with osta shred. I'll probably order some OL elim1nate too, just in case the 50mg isn't enough.

JordanTwitch

Awards
And would forma stanzol be an acceptable AI? Might go with that instead.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you read my sarms guide?

JordanTwitch

Awards
Yeah I actually found it right after I posted my last response lol. If I wanted to do a bulk with ostarine like I did last time(actually worked amazing) at 25mg ED for 6 weeks, would the advanced cut PCT be the way to go? And would exemestane be overkill?