Day 1-4-------------------600mg
Day 5-6-------------------400mg
Day 7-9-------------------300mg
Day 10-11-----------------200mg
Day 11-14-----------------100mg
Flax oil-----------------3g/day/3weeks
Milk Thistle-------------2-3g/day/3wks

Diet

Workout days = 250+grm protein, 250+carbs. The carbs and protein will be as clean as possible
Non-workout days= 250+grm protein, 150-175grm carbs

Workout
Monday------------shoulders
Tuesday-----------biceps
Wednesday--------off
Thursday----------Chest, tris
Friday-------------back, biceps

Stats

5'10
17 inch arms

Attachments

joshua45stang

Awards
Day 1 (227)

Off Day! Decided to do a very little preload. I ate alot today, i mean alot

Day 2 (226)

Water weight dropping off. Shoulder workout and felt nothing out of the ordinary

Day 3 (227)

Biceps today and wow what a pump. I couldn't even lift my fork during lunch right after the workout. Vasculinity during the workout was excellent

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Thats great but this belongs in the pics section, if u cant find it soon thats where it will be

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, I'd say it more belongs in the cycle info log than anywhere else. Is this a straight out bulk? I'd say with your bodyfat levels where they're presently at, you'd be well served with a few months of cutting to lean up a bit.

However, I'll be the first to wish you luck with your cycle. Do you have any stats to share at the beginning of the cycle?

joshua45stang

Awards
Thanks for the critique guys, it motivates me so much. Unfortunetly I will be bulking a little more for the next 2.5 weeks before i cut for the summer. Mod's u can move this if it doesn't belong here....."cycle info"?

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the critique guys, it motivates me so much. Unfortunetly I will be bulking a little more for the next 2.5 weeks before i cut for the summer. Mod's u can move this if it doesn't belong here....."cycle info"?
You may want to consider using SD while cutting. You aren't going to have any time to cut for summer after this cycle. You have 3 weeks of SD and then PCT before you even start. Just thought I would throw that out there so you don't expect to be able to bulk and still have time to cut for summer. As it is, you aren't going to be able to cut THAT much before summer even if you started tommorow.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking you may have just omitted the fat intake part of your diet...but I do hope you're taking in at LEAST some flax oil, udo's or something.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where the hell is the leg training?

Oh, and I think you need to diet down a bit - not bulk. To each their own though.

joshua45stang

Awards
I knew there was going to be a comment on the legs, i should have posted this in the original post. I'm just getting done with training for football so i want to take a break from squats(front and back), hang/power cleans and deadlifts. I will start to train my legs again but after training for football for years, i need a break mentally. As far as dieting goes, the only reason i'm bulking is to take advantage of having no work and gaining as much muscle before i start my summer job sweating my ass off. I will be cutting after the PCT of this cycle. I need to research what the cutting will look like though. Thanks for the comments guy keep em coming

For stats go to my first post and i edited in my stats

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I still think you need legs in there.

Played ball myself. I NEVER took direct time off from leg training. Maybe lowed the volume intensity for a few weeks to gain that rebound effect but NEVER took time off completely unless I was injured.

IN football, like most sports, your legs are the centre point for all your power, speed and agility. Don't drop them.

If you don't want to go super heavy then you need to include more explosive and isolate movements instead. Jump squats are good, split squats are good, one legged leg pressed are good.

Good luck.

joshua45stang

Awards
Day 5 (228) +1

Chest & tri's
Amazing pumps once again.
New Personal Bench
295x4
Two weeks ago:
280x3
The dro is starting to kick in!

joshua45stang

Awards
Day 6 (231) +4

The weight gain may be off by a pound due to the scale
Had a good back and bicep workout
Good pumps and lifts were all up

joshua45stang

Awards
Well its almost time to sleep and after today's back workout my back is ultra tight. I have a feeling the dreaded back pumps will be starting soon, looks like i need to start the taurine and banana's.

SeaHawk22

Awards
Am I missing something? Bulk? 250 protein and 250 carbs is only 2000 cals right? How much fat are you eating? I hope I do not sound rude. I am just trying to figure out what is going on with this log. The amount of cals you eat will really help me evaluate your results. :think:

Thanks
SeaHawk22

joshua45stang

Awards
5 weeks later (227) +0

Arms have increased to 18 inches and the rest of my body has grown as well. I was up to 245 at my high point! But then started to cut. I'll post pics when i get back to school.

joshua45stang

Awards
Just to make things clear since the post above doenst explain anything. I just finished a 3/2/3/off cycle of SD. I ran 20 mgs for the three on weeks. I came out of the cycle at 245. At this weight i experienced a pretty "kick to the nuts" and couldn't eat for 2 weeks becuase of severe depression. I ended up weighing 230 ( where im at right now). I've gotten a lot bigger. My arms have increased an inch my traps are bigger, back and chest are fuller. People are making comments. Look for pics in this thread in about 2 weeks and another SD/andro stack soon!!!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Just to make things clear since the post above doenst explain anything. I just finished a 3/2/3/off cycle of SD. I ran 20 mgs for the three on weeks. I came out of the cycle at 245. At this weight i experienced a pretty "kick to the nuts" and couldn't eat for 2 weeks becuase of severe depression. I ended up weighing 230 ( where im at right now). I've gotten a lot bigger. My arms have increased an inch my traps are bigger, back and chest are fuller. People are making comments. Look for pics in this thread in about 2 weeks and another SD/andro stack soon!!!
Do yourself a favor and run DHEA on or after your next SD run. I don't want to see anyone depressed.

joshua45stang

Awards
Do yourself a favor and run DHEA on or after your next SD run. I don't want to see anyone depressed.
I experienced a break up with my girlfriend of four years, that's the only reason for the depression. Thanks though

O yea!
Bench went from 280x3 to 350x3