Dermal: Weeks 1-6
166mg 1-T + 238mg 4AD + 119mg 3-Alpha ED
Oral: Weeks 1-4
90mg M1,4AD ED

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It looks OK. I'd save the 3 alpha for the latter 2-3 weeks of the cycle to dry out and to avoid the androgenic sides of longer term use..grows back hair like a beeyatch.

You may want to start lower on the M,1,4. Personally, I'm quite sensitive to it. At 50 mgs ed I was gaining water weight like mad, getting awful back pumps and shortness of breath BUT the stuff seems to affect everyone quite differently.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. I may do a similar cycle in the fall..ah, hypothetically of course.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
It looks OK. I'd save the 3 alpha for the latter 2-3 weeks of the cycle to dry out and to avoid the androgenic sides of longer term use..grows back hair like a beeyatch.

You may want to start lower on the M,1,4. Personally, I'm quite sensitive to it. At 50 mgs ed I was gaining water weight like mad, getting awful back pumps and shortness of breath BUT the stuff seems to affect everyone quite differently.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. I may do a similar cycle in the fall..ah, hypothetically of course.
I also held a lot of water at only 40-50mg on M1,4diol. I got great gains from it as well at that dose. Was 220 back then. THat was a great alternative to dbol IMO.

Your cycle looks simple and to the point which I like. Good luck...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass the info along - this cycle is not for me.