OLUK Sup3r-1 & OLUK Sup3r-4 8 week bulking log!

TheBlender91

Awards
Hello everyone and welcome to my cycle Log!

Basic Info
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210 LBS 16% BF

Cycle Dosing
Sup3r-1: 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Sup3r-4: 0/0/220/220/220/220/220/220
Ar1macare Pro: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
PCT
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT: 10/10/10/10

Additional Supplements
ON Opti-Men, ON Fish Oil

Nutrition Plan
I will not be following a strict meal plan. But I will be counting my macros and aiming to hit them everyday. Current Macros are 100F/450C/200P

Workout Plan
I like to utilize a Press/Pull/Lift scheme. I also am going to Squat everyday during the cycle. Starting with just 185x5x5 to start every workout and work my way up.

I'm open to any suggestions! Please chime in and let me know if I should be doing anything different. Today is the first day, I took my first dose with breakfast this morning. (16oz Skim Milk w/ 1 serving Pro Complex Gainer, Apple, and Fiber one bar).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
IS PRESSING AND PUSHING NOT THE SAME?

TheBlender91

Awards
Day 1:

Weight: 211.4 as of 3/8/16 (I test BF every Wednesday morning, so I'll have a reading tomorrow)

Took my first dose in the AM as mentioned in the original post. Took the rest with my pre workout meal. (8oz Almond milk, 1 Cup Strawberries, 100G Banana, 1 Cup Greek Yogurt, Scoop of whey, handful of kale, and a serving of peanut butter).

Workout was great, felt like I could keep going and going. Placebo effect I'm sure of it!

BB Squats 185 x 5,5,5,5,5
Flat BB Bench 185 x 10,10,12
Seated DB Military Press 65's x 7 60's x 10,9 (Didn't like my form so lowered the weight.)
Dips BW+10Lbs x 10,10,10
Pec Deck 155 x 10,10,10
Standing DB Curls 35's x 10,10,10
Supersetted with Cable Tricep Kickbacks 15 x 20,20,20

Today marks day 2! Excited to destroy my legs tonight, Will be going heavier on my squats tonight, We will see how well I feel.

Also I forgot to ask, I normally take a ZMA supplement. Would you still recommend taking it while on the cycle?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:

Weight: 211.4 as of 3/8/16 (I test BF every Wednesday morning, so I'll have a reading tomorrow)

Took my first dose in the AM as mentioned in the original post. Took my the rest with my pre workout meal. (8oz Almond milk, 1 Cup Strawberries, 100G Banana, 1 Cup Greek Yogurt, Scoop of whey, handful of kale, and a serving of peanut butter).

Workout was great, felt like I could keep going and going. Placebo effect I'm sure of it!

BB Squats 185 x 5,5,5,5,5
Flat BB Bench 185 x 10,10,12
Seated DB Military Press 65's x 7 60's x 10,9 (Didn't like my form so lowered the weight.)
Dips BW+10Lbs x 10,10,10
Pec Deck 155 x 10,10,10
Standing DB Curls 35's x 10,10,10
Supersetted with Cable Tricep Kickbacks 15 x 20,20,20

Today marks day 2! Excited to destroy my legs tonight, Will be going heavier on my squats tonight, We will see how well I feel.

Also I forgot to ask, I normally take a ZMA supplement. Would you still recommend taking it while on the cycle?
Sure it's fine to continue with on cycle. You would probably benefit more during pct. if you have plenty then just run it all the way through.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hhmmm this log has my attention!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How are things going

TheBlender91

Awards
Hey Guys, sorry I have not updated for longer then I would of liked! Had some family things come out over the last week so I was spending my spare time where I was needed.

Today marks Day 8, current weight 215lbs.Which is a +5LB increase since Day 1!

Training has been good, Too early to really tell on strength gains but I feel like my workouts are more productive. I did 195x10x3 on Bench yesterday, as well as upped Squat to 195x5x5 with no problems or no real change in how difficult it was. Today I will be aiming at 225x8x3 on Squats.

Went and got my blood pressure checked yesterday and was slightly higher then when I started the cycle. Hoping to see that drop in the next coming days. Will check it again this weekend.

I'll keep more up too date on this log!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys, sorry I have not updated for longer then I would of liked! Had some family things come out over the last week so I was spending my spare time where I was needed.

Today marks Day 8, current weight 215lbs.Which is a +5LB increase since Day 1!

Training has been good, Too early to really tell on strength gains but I feel like my workouts are more productive. I did 195x10x3 on Bench yesterday, as well as upped Squat to 195x5x5 with no problems or no real change in how difficult it was. Today I will be aiming at 225x8x3 on Squats.

Went and got my blood pressure checked yesterday and was slightly higher then when I started the cycle. Hoping to see that drop in the next coming days. Will check it again this weekend.

I'll keep more up too date on this log!
Weight gain already! That's sweet.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far! Should be a fun cycle.

TheBlender91

Awards
Weight gain already! That's sweet.
My weight during my bulk has fluctuated more then normal. I'm sure most of it is water, and when I add the 4-andro next week i'll probably get another spike!

TheBlender91

Awards
Today the lethargy hit me like a brick. Hard to even focus at work today. Can't wait to add the 4-Andro to hopefully help.

Weights have been feeling really good. Wasn't feeling up to doing Legs yesterday but once I got into the gym before I know it i've spend 90 minutes before I finished the work out plus stretching and foam rolling. Weight was 215.2 this morning so no jump in weight. Got my next press workout today. Going to go for 225x5x5 on bench. Been awhile since I was able to do that weight but hopefully we can get it up tonight.

TheBlender91

Awards
Well today marks day 15!! Started the 4-Andro yesterday.
Weight was 215.7lb this morning. Feeling stronger at the gym. Weights are feeling lighter. 225 on squats are feeling better, able to keep my back straighter without a belt, at that weight which is a first. 205x10x3 on bench felt really good. Overall liking the cycle and we have a lot left!

Unfortunately, The family problem has escalated so my training might be limited.